Contact IELTS / TOEFL preparation schools online: TOEFL tutors, English teachers from Atlanta, Georgia. USA university preparation classes, intensive IELTS / TOEFL exam prep course for international students. Cursos de preparación para el TOEFL online, profesor TOEFL.
Help My Words: Based in Georgia, Help My Words provides online / distance learning English language lessons via Skype. A former marketing executive, our tutor teaches English to international university students in Atlanta, Georgia, as well as providing customized tutoring sessions via Skype for all types of adult English language learners.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We specialize in TOEFL and IELTS test preparation and business communications. Your personalized lessons can be arranged via Skype.
Online English Lessons via Skype:
- General English as a Foreign Language (EFL) classes
- IELTS preparation
- TOEFL preparation
- Business English
- Writing / Editing / Proofreading of business materials
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Learn English in New York City, and connect with the world!
Situated in the Financial District, in the heart of Downtown Manhattan, close to the Brooklyn Bridge and Wall Street, ILSC - New York is an accredited English language school providing English courses at beginner to advanced levels to adult students from around the world.
Our quality English courses are taught by experienced teachers who must have a university degree, a recognized teaching certificate and relevant teaching experience. All of our instructors are native English speakers.
Flexible study options are available, and you get to choose your schedule from a wide range of courses. Personalize your learning experience by selecting courses to suit your language level, and satisfy your own interests and goals.
ILSC will pick you up! If you request airport pickup, we will arrange a car service to meet you at the airport, and bring you to your comfortable accommodation.
Student Testimonial: "ILSC has a modern, interactive teaching method, and the classes are very dynamic and participative, allowing the students to express their ideas, knowledge, and culture."
- Marilisa, Brazil
"Learning English is essential to get into the engineering school that I want to attend. It’s very important for my future. I came to ILSC to improve my level in English, and open my mind to dealing with new cultures. It’s for sure the best experience of my life!"
- Benoit, France
• Harvest English Institute is a quality English language school with campuses in Newark and Long Branch, New Jersey.
• We provide a range of beginner to advanced level English courses for students already living in the USA, as well as for international students (we have successfully brought students from all over the world to our campuses in NJ).
• Courses include an Intensive English Program (IEP), Elective courses, TOEFL Preparation, and Business English courses.
• Harvest Institute was founded with the vision of integrating the newest members of the American society with its roots, culture and history. Our focus is not only to teach the English language but also to introduce students to American culture and lifestyle.
• Harvest Institute has been recognized as a unique learning institution, for its revolutionary and visionary methods of teaching which branch out to culture and human development.
• Our intensive courses are designed for those who want to learn how to speak fluently, read, and write academic English quickly. Harvest also has a school in Orlando, Florida.
• We are authorized to issue I-20's to obtain F1 student visas.
Student Review: "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning."
- Luhara, Brazil
• Intensive English Program (Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation
• Elective Courses (Pronunciation / Accent Reduction & Writing Courses)
• Business English
• Recreational English
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses for adults
Our housing options include a Homestay program with an American family, and an apartment share option.
• Full-time Standard English courses (18 / 20 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4-week/ 72-hour, or 8-week/ 144-hour course)
• Short-term Summer English courses
• Business English (4 week course)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
• Located in beautiful Coral Gables close to the University of Miami, Kaplan International's English language school in Miami offers you the opportunity to enjoy year-round sunshine while making rapid progress towards your language goals.
• Taught by highly trained and inspiring teachers, we offer a range of exam preparation and English courses for students of all levels, with courses starting frequently throughout the year.
• Study English in a relaxed and friendly school atmosphere and practice your English with fellow classmates while exploring Miami. Join Kaplan International Miami today and achieve your language goals.
• With over 40 years of experience providing first-class English education, and with 18 English schools in the USA, Kaplan International provides high standards of teaching and student care, along with quality courses and accommodation, at our English schools worldwide.
• Our language school in Miami is accredited by ACCET, and students from 75 countries attended our Miami ESL school last year.
Student Review: “Everything about the school is nice and people here are awesome! I enjoy that once a week we have happy hour to meet other Kaplan students to practice our English and have a good time." - Kim, Brazil
Quality English Courses: • General English lessons (Beginner to Advanced levels)
• General English Academic Year/Semester option
• Intensive English courses
• Intensive English Academic Year/Semester option
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Vacation English
Graduate Exam Preparation Programs: • General Cambridge Exam preparation • Cambridge FCE Exam prep
• Cambridge CAE Intensive Exam prep
• GMAT Exam preparation
• GRE Test preparation
Learn English in Orlando, Florida - one of the top travel destinations in the United States and worldwide!
In partnership with an award-winning college, KEF USA provides intensive, total-immersion ESL programs that focus on students' ability to communicate effectively in American English.
Range of accredited English programs provided by KEF USA:
• Year-round residential ESL English immersion programs + Disney for students ages 12+.
• Residential summer ESL English camps + College Preparation+ Disney for juniors / teens & seniors ages 12-19.
• English classes in Orlando plus Regular School classes in your home country via online robotics.
• Online English lessons year-round.
Accredited ESL Programs:
All of our English courses are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
Our Goal is to ensure students make the most of their time learning English in the United States. Students enrolled in a KEF USA Program will quickly become immersed in American English and culture, improving their language skills considerably.
Ideal for school tours or groups of adults looking for an exciting English language vacation, KEF USA course content can be customized to meet the specific needs of your group.
Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the U.S., with more than 50 million people visiting each year. Also known as “The City Beautiful”, Orlando is an awesome place to learn English, live, work and play!
English Programs: • Year-round programs for groups of adults & teenagers (ages 15+)
• Summer ESL Camps + Disney for Juniors / Teens & Seniors (2-10 weeks for ages 12-18)
• Summer ESL Camps + College Preparation + Disney for Juniors / Teens & Seniors (4-10 weeks for ages 12-19)
• English in Orlando + Regular classes in home country
• 30 hours per week of English instruction
• Highly qualified teachers
• Etiquette / Accent Reduction Workshops
• Modern accommodation
• Certificate of Achievement
• 6 Months' Online English Lessons after Camp
Located in Koreatown in downtown Los Angeles, California, A F International College offers a range of quality English language (ESL) programs to students from around the world at beginner to advanced levels.
Courses include an Intensive English Program (IEP), TOEFL iBT exam preparation and a short English for Professionals course.
Our comphrensive English courses feature dynamic teachers, a fun curriculum, creative sightseeing and an opportunity to make great new international friends. Courses combine grammar, vocabulary building, reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
Small classes (average 12, maximum 15 students) guarantee that you will receive a high level of personal attention and maximum learning opportunities.
Our qualified teachers are all highly-experienced, enthusiastic and patient teaching professionals who will encourage you and inspire you to excel.
A F International College is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA), and authorized by the Dept. of Homeland Security to issue the I-20 for Student visa applicants.
A F International College is a subsidiary of A F International School of Languages, which is located in Westlake Village/ Thousand Oaks (halfway between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara). A F International School of Languages also provides a range of ESL classes for international students.