Contact IELTS / TOEFL preparation schools online: TOEFL tutors, English teachers from Atlanta, Georgia. USA university preparation classes, intensive IELTS / TOEFL exam prep course for international students. Cursos de preparación para el TOEFL online, profesor TOEFL.
Help My Words: Based in Georgia, Help My Words provides online / distance learning English language lessons via Skype. A former marketing executive, our tutor teaches English to international university students in Atlanta, Georgia, as well as providing customized tutoring sessions via Skype for all types of adult English language learners.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We specialize in TOEFL and IELTS test preparation and business communications. Your personalized lessons can be arranged via Skype.
Online English Lessons via Skype:
- General English as a Foreign Language (EFL) classes
- IELTS preparation
- TOEFL preparation
- Business English
- Writing / Editing / Proofreading of business materials
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Learn English in Huntington Beach, Orange County - One of the most popular tourist destinations in Southern California!
• Kaplan International is an ACCET-accredited English language school with more than 40 campuses in 8 countries worldwide. We provide a wide range of English (ESL) programs to adults and college students from around the globe.
• Kaplan International ESL classes are taught by experienced, professional tutors at basic beginner to advanced levels.
• Our Huntington Beach campus is situated in Golden West College - just 40 miles south of Los Angeles, and close to Westminster, Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Fountain Valley, Costa Mesa, and Newport Beach. Students can make short trips to world-famous Southern California attractions such as Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm and Universal Studios!
• Our English language schools in California are accredited by ACCET. Kaplan International also has schools in Los Angeles (Whittier and Westwood) as well as California-based campuses in San Diego, San Francisco, Berkeley, and Santa Barbara.
Student Review: ”I chose this school because it is safe and near the beach. The city is very clean and the weather is so good. It’s quiet and the people are friendly.” - Ali, Kaplan Huntington Beach student
• Full-time Standard English courses (18 / 20 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4-week/ 72-hour, or 8-week/ 144-hour course)
• Short-term Summer English courses
• Business English (4 week course)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
Learn English in Downtown San Francisco with ILSC - an accredited language training provider celebrating 25 years of success!
Conveniently located in the heart of the Financial District, ILSC - San Francisco provides a range of English language courses, university preparation, ESL camps, and cultural programs to adults and juniors from around the world.
Build a study schedule combining topics that match your personal interests, goals and dreams.
With a variety of courses and programs, fantastic activities, and a range of cozy accommodation options, you can create an incredible ILSC experience in San Francisco - tailored just the way you like it.
All ILSC teachers must have a university degree, a recognized teaching certificate, and relevant experience in teaching English.
Student Testimonial: "I decided to study at ILSC-San Francisco because it's a city with a strong culture, charming places, and with open-minded people. ILSC is helping me to communicate with other people and to understand other cultures with almost no difficulty." - Caroline, Brazil
"ILSC is the greatest place to start an adventure abroad; it has the best locations around the world and the best instructors who help you to feel part of the home country lifestyle. I feel that ILSC will help me improve my skills, make me feel more comfortable in the English environment, and open doors to expand all my opportunities. I recommend ILSC if you want to have a lifetime experience and fulfill your dreams."
- Sergio, Mexico
Institute Of Intensive English, Hawaii is located just minutes from the beautiful Waikiki Beach in central Honolulu.
We offer beginner to advanced level English language courses to students from around the world. Study options include Short-Term English, Intensive English, Private English lessons, Academic Exam preparation, and more.
Courses include lessons in the full-range of English language skills and knowledge, including listening, speaking, reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation.
Our proficiency levels are based on a Global Scale that is recognized around the world, developed through broad scientific research by the Common European Framework (CEFR) and the University of Cambridge.
Accommodation options include student residences, hotels, hostels, shared houses, and homestays with local Hawaiian families.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks teachers for your patience,comprehension and help. We can now speak better English. All of you are very good teachers, but even better as people. We hope to come back one day and maybe meet you again. We'll never forget you." - James and Helena, Spain
- Short Term English Program (20 lessons)
- Intensive English Program (25 lessons)
- Long Term Intensive English (25 lessons)
- Super Intensive English Program (35 lessons)
- Private English lessons
- College Pathway Program
- Cambridge FCE / CAE Preparation
- Business/Corporate English
- Academic Year (Long Stay)
- Speaking with Purpose
- English + Hula
- English + Surfing
- Summer Short Term English Program
- Kids & Teens English
Learn English in Texas USA with the Crossing Borders Group. We provide English classes for adults, teenagers & children in San Antonio, Houston, Katy, and Spring / The Woodlands. Our courses range from beginners to advanced levels.
Our Intensive / Semi-Intensive English programs feature comprehensive and accredited English classes for students and professionals who want to learn English as a second language. We also offer Corporate / Business English training, as well as a range of Specialized English programs.
Crossing Border English (ESL) classes are customized to meet your needs. Our teachers do a full evaluation of your language skills and needs in order to determine what steps are needed to meet your language-learning goals. With Crossing Borders on your side you will show improvement within your first lesson.
At Crossing Borders, all of our instructors are proven techniques for teaching English as a foreign language. In addition to in-class lessons and activities, you can expect your teacher to assign additional homework to reinforce what you learned in class and enhance your retention.
Intensive English Programs for Adults: - Intensive English Program (140 hours)
- Semi-Intensive English Program (84 hours)
- Corporate / Business English
Specialized English Courses: - General English
- English Conversation
- Accent Reduction & American Pronunciation
- TOEFL & IELTS Exam Preparation
- Private & Group classes
- Business English for Students & Professionals
- English classes for Executives
- English classes for the entire family
Check your English level online by taking the quick English language test offered by Learn4Good.com! Online since 2003, this free online level test helps to determine what level of English you should be studying at to achieve your language learning goals.
Whether you want to learn English for academic purposes, to improve your career prospects, or simply as a hobby or for travel, this test should be your first step!
This online English test is taken each week by thousands of English language students throughout the world.
Designed to check your English grammar skills, this test also requires a good general knowledge of English vocabulary. The number of questions displayed depends on your level of English.
When you complete the test, you will be told what your current level is - from Level 1 to Level 8 (beginner to advanced).
Doing the test once will give you a direct indication of your level. However, it is recommended that you take the test up to five times. Your average result will be an accurate representation of your current English language level.