Personal trainer certification in Orlando FL: Fitness instructor training in Orange County FL, nationally-accredited personal trainer diploma, aerobics instructor program for beginners in Central/ South Florida.
National Personal Training Institute: Are you searching for a state-approved personal trainer certification program in Orlando FL? Located in the suburb of Winter Park, National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) provides a unique 4-month residential Personal Fitness Training Diploma program to students from Florida and throughout the U.S., as well as international students from around the world. Taught by highly-experienced and qualified instructors, this program aims to equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to start a rewarding new career as a personal trainer! NPTI can provide comfortable and safe residential acommodation if you require it.
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." - Courtney
Conveniently located in the Coral Gables area in the heart of Miami, FL, Florida Medical College offers a range of Certificate, Diploma, and Associate Degree programs in medical and esthetics fields. Our school provides students with skills, knowledge, practical work and experience to prepare them for entry-level employment in their chosen medical or esthetic services field.
The mission of the Florida Medical College is to provide a quality education to students and professionals in all of our programs and training in the medical and esthetic fields. We are a small school, so students enjoy the personal attention and sense of intimacy, focusing on student needs is a primary value. Our faculty are not only outstanding teachers, they are also expert clinicians who practice what they teach.
We are really flexible and supportive so there's bound to be a course that will fit around your life. Our board-certified school is one of the state's top-rated centers for Laser Hair Removal and Skin Care.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Florida, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
International Institute for Health Care Professionals, Boca Raton
Courses / Programs
International Institute for Health Care Professionals (IIHCP), in Boca Raton (just 45 minutes from Miami FL and 25 minutes from Fort Lauderdale) is a leading Allied Health Care training school offering healthcare certificate programs including Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapist, Surgical Technician, Midwifery & more.
Our educational philosophy is to facilitate and encourage life-long learning, assisting students to build upon the knowledge and skills acquired in their chosen program. The Institute supports and challenges students to increase their health care knowledge and skills, and become health care professionals.
We are dedicated to educating students in the modern science of nursing practice, striving for excellence with the belief that any student wanting to reach their goal will be able to benefit from the education offered. Earning your certificate is the first step to succeeding in the Health Care Industry. Let us help you find the right field for you.
Prepare for an exciting and satisfying career in the healthcare field through one of our many Certificate programs. IIHCP is Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education.
Become a Home Health Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant or Phlebotomy in as little as 2 weeks.
Southwestern Vocational Training in Lee County, FL offers a wide range of certified vocational career programs. These include allied health programs such as Phlebotomy Technician, Medical assistant & more.
Our career programs are offered throughout South-West Florida areas including Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Immokalee & Naples. We are licensed by the Florida Department of Education and Commission for Independent Education.
At SWVT students are not just “customers”—you are a valued members of our community. You will receive personal attention from a caring and supportive team of professionals. As a smart and experienced adult, you’ve seen and done a lot already. We respect that, and work with you to make sure you are not spending time and money on a career that’s not in demand. We keep you focused on what’s important—the career you’ll graduate with to expand your options in the workforce.
Our tuition costs are very affordable, our instructors are highly experienced and our goal is to help you with job assistance upon graduation.
If you are serious about a new, affordable and convenient career, you are encouraged to consider SWVT.
Financial Assistance and Job assistance is available for the following career programs.
- Phlebotomy Technician program (170 hours)
- Home Health Aide program (75 hours)
- Certified Nursing Assistant program (40 hours)
- Patient Care Technician (4-6 months)
- Medical Assistant (6-9 months)
- Accounting Specialist (3-6 months)
- CPR class: CPR certification is required for all healthcare professionals.
Situated in Miramar, Broward County FL, Unilatina International College (UIC) provides Associate and Bachelor Degree programs in International Business, Business Administration, Travel & Tourism Management, and Communications & Mass Media.
Our state of the art education involves professors who are deeply involved within their field, so students are exposed to current day to day practices. We are committed to providing the support you need throughout your professional journey.
At Unilatina International College, faculty, staff and students warmly interact to support each other‘s development.
We are achievers of our own growth through self-management, involvement and commitment in a positive environment filled with human warmth and care. We are a community with a clear personal, local and global vision.