Colleges in Florida: Career colleges in Jacksonville, Northeast Florida, Miami, Orlando, South Florida, Southwest Florida, St. Petersburg, Tampa on the west coast. Find liberal arts colleges, technical schools, culinary arts programs, career training certification providers in Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando..
Established 1959, Miami Dade College (MDC) in Florida awards more Associate degrees than any other school in the nation, and graduates the highest number of minority students. As an eight-campus, two-year, state-supported community college, Miami Dade is nationally-recognized as one of the largest and best community colleges in the country.
We provide Certificate, Assosiate & Bachelor Degree programs in a wide range of academic fields that include Allied Health, Architecture, Business, Computer & Engineering Technologies, Education, Nursing, and more.
Each of our campuses has its own distinct identity and specialties. But, they also offer a broad base of general education courses, allowing you to take first-year classes at any of our eight campuses. The College embraces its responsibility to serve as an economic, cultural and civic beacon in our community.
Fully accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Miami Dade is ranked as the number one community college in the nation in the number of associate degrees awarded.
2.Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami
Courses / Programs
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy is a leading European culinary arts school in the South of France. We also have a culinary school in Coral Gables, just southwest of Downtown Miami FL, close to Miami International Airport.
With our top-quality certificate programs conducted by French chefs with extensive experience, our French Cooking and French Pastry courses are taught at 1 Michelin star professional level.
Founded in 2004 by highly-experienced professionals in the fields of French Gastronomy, Pastry Arts, Fine Dining, and Sommelier, Gastronomicom offers premium training programs to those who wish to start a new career in the culinary arts field, or professional chefs who wish to impove their skills.
Choosing to study at our culinary academy will open the doors to employment throughout the United States as well as abroad.
Our short culinary programs in Miami are designed to teach the Arts of French Cooking and Pastry at a very high level.
In addition, we offer a special 1-year program which gives American students the opportunity to experience studying and working in the South of France.
Gastronomicom Student Testimonial: "Best experience of my life, incredible teachers and staff, highly recommend to anyone!!"
French Cooking / Pastry Certificate Programs: Available year-round, except for the month of August. Students in these courses choose a Cooking or Pastry module.
• 1 week / 2 week Discovery Program (20 / 40 hours)
• 1 Month Gourmet Program (80 hours)
• 2 Month Epicure Program (160 hours)
• 3 Month Gastronomic Program (240 hours)
Special 1-Year Culinary Program:
• 3 months in Miami studying French Cooking or Pastry
• 3 months in the South of France studying Cooking & French Language or Pastry & French Language
• 6-month internship in France
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." - Courtney
Earn highly-specialized, technical qualifications from the comfort of your own home or office in the U.S. with Central Florida Institute of Technology (CFIT)!
Based in Winter Park FL, in the Orlando metro area, we provide a wide range of online professional development and continuing education certificate programs as well as filmmaking diploma and associate's degree courses - for working adults, lifelong learners and students ages 18+.
All programs are offered completely online, and can be taken anytime, throughout the U.S.
Recognizing that students are the primary reason that Central Florida Institute of Technology exists, we seek to provide excellent, accessible, affordable and comprehensive learning experiences.
CFIT is an educational institution that values excellence in teaching, creative production, and service that transcends the classroom with immediate benefit to students and the campus community and with enduring benefits for students and the world.
CFIT provides a means for individuals to earn affordable, competency-based degrees, diplomas, certificates and other credentials that are credible to both academic institutions and employers.
On completion of a Certificate program, students receive a Certificate of Completion worth 1.0 – 2.5 continuing education units.
Online Certificate Programs: with Continuing Education Units
• Certificate in Screenwriting
• Certificate in Digital Filmmaking
• Certificate in Digital Photography
• Certificate in Aviation Management
• Certificate in Network Engineering & Design
• Certificate in Organizational Development & Leadership
Online Diploma Program: • Digital Filmmaking Management & Entrepreneurship
Online Associate of Science (A.S.) Degree Program • Digital Filmmaking Technology & Production Management
Located in Dania Beach FL, and serving the Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood & Broward County areas, Key College is a career training school that provides programs of study in high-demand fields that include Paralegal Studies, Court Reporting, Medical Assisting, and Computer Aided Design. These career-oriented, post-secondary programs of study in selected disciplines consistent with most current needs of business, industry and new entrants into the labor force.
Our programs of study are in high-demand fields that offer our Graduates excellent career opportunities. Our faculty are Award Winning for their efforts in preparing our Graduates in their respective careers. You will find our commitment to our Students to be our highest priority.
Key College has been chosen by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) as having "exceeded the ACICS Job Placement standards within the past three years.
7.New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Florida, the Southeast, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Florida, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
9.International Institute for Health Care Professionals, Boca Raton
Courses / Programs
International Institute for Health Care Professionals (IIHCP), in Boca Raton (just 45 minutes from Miami FL and 25 minutes from Fort Lauderdale) is a leading Allied Health Care training school offering healthcare certificate programs including Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapist, Surgical Technician, Midwifery & more.
Our educational philosophy is to facilitate and encourage life-long learning, assisting students to build upon the knowledge and skills acquired in their chosen program. The Institute supports and challenges students to increase their health care knowledge and skills, and become health care professionals.
We are dedicated to educating students in the modern science of nursing practice, striving for excellence with the belief that any student wanting to reach their goal will be able to benefit from the education offered. Earning your certificate is the first step to succeeding in the Health Care Industry. Let us help you find the right field for you.
Prepare for an exciting and satisfying career in the healthcare field through one of our many Certificate programs. IIHCP is Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education.
Founded through innovation, focused on excellence, fueled by dedication to pragmatic liberal arts Rollins College has educated responsible, global citizens since 1885. Located lakeside in Winter Park (in the north Orlando metro area), Orange County, Florida, Rollins is regularly recognized as an outstanding private liberal arts college and a prestigious graduate business school.
Courses are offered as day or evening programs. Our College of Arts & Sciences undergraduate program offers 500 liberal arts courses in 30 different majors including art and art history, theatre art and dance, international business, biology, chemistry, communication, computer science, classical studies, English, environmental studies, economics, education, psychology, music.
Our Hamilton Holt School undergraduate program provides 10 majors leading to bachelor degree programs including international affairs, economics, humanities, computer science and organizational behaviour. We also offer master programs in business administration, counseling, human resources and liberal studies. The Rollins MBA in business administration is consistently ranked a top MBA program by Forbes and BusinessWeek.
- 500 undergraduate liberal arts programs in 30 different majors including art and art history, theatre art, international business, biology, chemistry, classical studies, economics, education, psychology, music, communication
- Bachelor degree programs with 10 majors such as international affairs, economics, humanities, computer science, organizational behaviour
- Master programs in business administration, counseling, education, human resources & liberal studies
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2020-05-24 were from viewers in:
Trinidad & Tobago;
You are here: School & College Search> US Colleges> Career colleges in Florida, college programs for students living in Miami-Dade, Broward County, Palm Beach County, Hillsborough County, Orange County FL...