Learn Spanish in Washington DC area: Spanish classes in Bethesda MD for adults, private Spanish lessons for beginners, intermediate & advanced level. Spanish language tutoring in Montgomery County for business, medicine, law..
ISL International School of Languages, Montgomery County MD: Situated in Bethesda in southern Montgomery County, MD (just north of Washington DC), ISL International School of Languages provides a wide range of Spanish language immersion classes for adults from beginner to advanced proficiency levels. Courses include General Spanish at beginner to advanced levels, group lessons, and private Spanish classes among others. Language Fundamentals instructors are carefully selected and are trained to provide the quality we believe in with consistency.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Beginner to Advanced Spanish Language Classes for Adults:
Our teaching materials have been carefully selected, are easy to use, and offer a solid didactic sequence for our students to use in class and at home. Courses include:
- General Spanish classes
- Group Spanish lessons
- Private Spanish Tuition
- Spanish Programs for children
Classes can be taken at our Bethseda campus, or at your chosen location. We also provide specialized tutoring in French and English, with Mandarin and Italian classes available in 2014.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
ISL International School of Languages, Montgomery County MD
Courses / Programs
At ISL International School of Languages, we pride ourselves on providing excellent French language programs for adults of all ages from beginner to advanced levels. People from all over Maryland, Virginia, and the Washington DC Metropolitan area enjoy and embrace their chosen language in groups or as private lessons. We provide general and intensive French classes, group lessons, individual tutoring, French pronunciation classes, and more.
We are based in Bethesda in southern Montgomery County, Maryland (just north of Washington D.C.). Gather your group of collegues, friends, or family members, and get ready to have a great time learning French together! Your classes may take place at our convenient downtown Bethesda location, or at your home or office.
The International School of Languages is proud to structure its courses into 6 different levels which follow the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). We also offer tutoring in Spanish and English, with Italian and Mandarin programs available in 2014. Programs for children are also available.
• Learn Spanish online in Virginia with ABC Languages - a leading provider of quality foreign language instruction in New York, New Jersey and California as well as online for students throughout the U.S.
• Our online Spanish language classes are convenient and flexible for adults and high school students living in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News and throughout Virginia, the Washington DC area and nationwide.
• Our qualified and experienced Spanish language tutors teach on Skype at times that best suit your schedule, allowing you to improve your Spanish language skills around your work or family commitments.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or wish to improve your current level of Spanish, we can customize our one-on-one online Spanish lessons to suit your needs.
• All you need is a web camera and audio headset.
Other Online Language Classes:
ABC also teaches the following second and foreign languages online: French, Italian, German, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Farsi.
Student Review: "My Spanish teacher turned out to be the best language teacher I have ever had..Fernanda spoke Spanish to me all the time.
Owing to this experience with ABC I now enjoy myself a lot more when I am in Spain or in Mexico. I am now a confident Spanish speaker with friends from both countries because of my much improved language abilities." • Youness
The Spanish Academy, in partnership with the Instituto Cervantes, provides the highest quality Spanish language instruction to adults, children, and businesses. We have convenient locations in the Washington D.C. Metro area, Northern Virginia, and Bethesda.
All of our course levels match the CEFR (Common European Framework for Languages), so it's easy for you to know where you should start.
Our mission is to provide the very highest quality language instruction in order to help people become better global citizens.
Why choose us?
- We work together with the Instituto Cervantes, the largest organization in the world teaching Spanish to non-native speakers. It is the only center of its kind created and endorsed by the government of Spain.
- Highest standards of teaching quality
- Highly qualified, native Spanish-speaking teachers from Latin America and Spain.
- Small sized immersion classes-- every student receives focused attention
- Classes at convenient locations: Alexandria and K Street (D.C.)
- Hands-on curriculum, tailor-made classes, and exam preparation
- Professional and corporate backgrounds
- DELE exam preparation with the designated Cervantes academy.
The English Language Institute at Notre Dame of Maryland University
Courses / Programs
• Study English in a Top U.S. University with affordable fees!
• The ELI is located on the beautiful, 58-acre campus of Notre Dame of Maryland University in one of Baltimore's most prestigious and secure neighborhoods (Baltimore is a major cosmopolitan city on the East Coast of the U.S).
• The ELI provides an intensive English program (IEP) for non-native English speakers & international students who want to improve their English language skills in a quality university setting.
• In 8-week sessions, students at all levels study writing, grammar, reading, listening and speaking, pronunciation, vocabulary, TOEFL preparation & American culture.
• In each session, there are 20-25 different countries represented. This diversity makes English proficiency a necessity and motivates study & language acquisition.
• The ELI is also a test center site for the Institutional TOEFL exam, so students can sit for the exam on-campus during and after the completion of their studies.
• After attending the ELI, many of our students move on to undergraduate studies, graduate studies, and careers.
"ELI has the most effective course available to help improve my English. I recommend this school as the best English language institute in the east." - Hong Joo, South Korea
"I spent 6 months in ELI and it was a really good experience. I got to know wonderful people from all over the world which I still have contact with. The program is very well built to learn and/or improve your English.. - Mark, Switzerland
• Based in Lisbon, Portugal, Falamos Portugues is a Portuguese language school providing quality online Portuguese lessons via Skype to students in Maryland and throughout the United States, Canada and worldwide.
• We teach Portuguese to adults, college students, and high school teens of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. We are happy to tailor a one-to-one online course to meet your specific needs.
• Our online Portuguese classes are flexible and convenient for students in Baltimore, Silver Spring, Frederick, Gaithersburg, and throughout Maryland, the Washington DC area & nationwide.
• Perhaps you need to learn Portuguese for professional purposes; or you have come to live in Portugal, or you simply want to learn Portuguese for pleasure.
• Whatever your motivation, you will develop an interest and appreciation of the Portuguese language and culture through our online classes.
• Learn at your own pace from the comfort of your own home or office from native speaking teachers in Portugal!
Student Review / Testimonial: "I have never learnt another language before, but thanks to my Portuguese lessons with Raquel I have been really impressed with my progress. This has given me the confidence to learn Portuguese and hopefully more languages in future!"
- Ben Grech, UK