Learn French in DC area: French language classes in Bethesda MD for adults, private French lessons for beginner, intermediate & advanced level. Intensive French program, French tutoring in Montgomery County MD.
ISL International School of Languages, Montgomery County MD: Located in Bethesda in southern Montgomery County, Maryland (just north of Washington D.C.), ISL International School of Languages specializes in delivering French language classes in the areas of Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia. Courses include French at beginner to advanced levels, group lessons, private French classes, and French classes for children. Classes can be taken at our campus, or at your chosen location. We also provide tutoring in Spanish and English, as well as Italian and Mandarin in 2014.
Beginner to Advanced Level French Language Classes:
- General French classes
- Group French lessons
- Private Group classes
- Individual / One-on-one French tuition
Classes take place at our convenient downtown Bethesda location, or at your home or office.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Learn Russian online in Maryland with ABC Languages! Whether you want to learn Russian for personal or professional reasons, we can help you to improve your Russian language skills quickly.
• ABC is a leading provider of quality foreign language instruction in New York, New Jersey & California as well as online for students throughout the U.S.
• Our online Russian language classes are convenient and flexible for adults and high school students living in Baltimore, Silver Spring, Frederick, Gaithersburg and throughout Maryland, the Washington DC area & nationwide.
• We teach students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced. All you need is a web camera, audio headset, and a desire to learn Russian!
• Our qualified and experienced Russian language tutors teach on Skype at times that best suit your schedule, allowing you to improve your Russian language skills around your work or family commitments.
• Learn at your own pace. Your conversational Russian will improve very quickly with the undivided attention of your teacher.
• Whatever your learning needs, we can completely customize our course content to help you to achieve your goals.
Other Online Language Classes:
ABC also teaches the following second & foreign languages online: Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Farsi, English, Mandarin Chinese, & Japanese among others.
Student Review: "Great language school! The people who work at ABC Languages are very warm and helpful and the teacher's been fantastic."
The English Language Institute at Notre Dame of Maryland University
Courses / Programs
• Study English in a Top U.S. University with affordable fees!
• The ELI is located on the beautiful, 58-acre campus of Notre Dame of Maryland University in one of Baltimore's most prestigious and secure neighborhoods (Baltimore is a major cosmopolitan city on the East Coast of the U.S).
• The ELI provides an intensive English program (IEP) for non-native English speakers & international students who want to improve their English language skills in a quality university setting.
• In 8-week sessions, students at all levels study writing, grammar, reading, listening and speaking, pronunciation, vocabulary, TOEFL preparation & American culture.
• In each session, there are 20-25 different countries represented. This diversity makes English proficiency a necessity and motivates study & language acquisition.
• The ELI is also a test center site for the Institutional TOEFL exam, so students can sit for the exam on-campus during and after the completion of their studies.
• After attending the ELI, many of our students move on to undergraduate studies, graduate studies, and careers.
"ELI has the most effective course available to help improve my English. I recommend this school as the best English language institute in the east." - Hong Joo, South Korea
"I spent 6 months in ELI and it was a really good experience. I got to know wonderful people from all over the world which I still have contact with. The program is very well built to learn and/or improve your English.. - Mark, Switzerland
Immerse yourself in Arabic language and culture in the Washington DC!
Conveniently located in Potomac MD, just 14 miles north of Downtown DC, Al Bayt Al Arabi offers specialized Arabic language and culture immersion programs for adult students.
As part of the program, students are housed with a local Middle Eastern family. Students are able to experience a homestay environment with Middle Eastern family, and can practice the Arabic language and have a taste of Middle Eastern culture.
• Study English in the U.S. with the International Language Institute (ILI) in Gaithersburg, Montgomery County, Maryland, just 15 miles north-west of Washington DC, and situated just south of Germantown MD.
• We provide a wide range of English as a Second Language (ESL) programs for beginner to advanced level students, including TOEFL preparation. Our English courses are available during the day, in the evening, and on Saturdays.
• Our mission is to provide high-quality language instruction and academic preparation, at a superior value, to satisfy the individual goals of those who choose to study for academic, professional, or personal reasons.
• Over the past 43 years, our company has seen steady growth and developed a strong reputation around the world and locally for quality language training and academic preparation at a superior value.
• Our English programs are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). ACCET is a national accrediting agency listed by the United States Secretary of Education.
• We are authorized under Federal law to enroll individuals with a student visa as well as other non-immigrant foreign students. ILI also has a language school in Dupont Circle in the center of Washington DC.
Student Testimonial: "Not only have I improved my language skills, but I’ve also made great friends. Among those friends are teachers who have very effective ways of teaching and make learning less daunting." - Brahim, Mauritania
ISL International School of Languages, Montgomery County MD
Courses / Programs
Located in Bethesda, in southern Montgomery County, Maryland (just north of Washington D.C.), ISL International School of Languages specializes in delivering quality Spanish language classes in the areas of Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia.
Courses include General Spanish at beginner to advanced levels, group lessons, private Spanish classes, Spanish for children, and more. Classes can be taken at our campus, or at your chosen location. We also provide specialized tutoring in French and English, with Mandarin and Italian classes becoming available in 2014.
The International School of Languages is proud to structure its courses into 6 different levels which follow the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), a framework devised by the Council of Europe to reflect linguistic standards for learning all European languages.
Our unique programs are designed for those who want to learn using practical, real life, day to day situations and scenarios. Classes are set up and led by our instructors to encourage participation and involvement from everyone. Apart from having lots of fun and meeting other great people, you will remember what you learn.
The French Academy was founded in 2013 by two passionate and experienced native French teachers who wanted to provide the highest standards of learning French. They realized that a school was needed in the DC metro area to answer the specific needs of different individuals: adults seeking a tailored-made course, families with children of different ages, and also professionals, for whom flexibility and specific goals are important. Now we are developing into the DC Metro area, offering group classes for adults and children at convenient locations (K Street DC, Chevy Chase MD and Alexandria VA) and flexible one-on-one lessons.
Our French language courses follow the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), which sets standards for every stage of learning languages. Our teachers use an integrated communicative and task-oriented approach in teaching French that focuses on the student and his/her environment. We focus on improving speaking and listening skills. Our professional and friendly team is here to help you from your first day and will support your desire to learn French.
- Group classes with max 8 participants to make sure every one will get more attention
- Premium group classes with 4 students in Alexandria
- All levels of proficiency: Beginners (Blue classes), Elementary (White classes), Intermediate (Red classes) and Advanced (Gold classes)
- Regular assessment of your progress
- Private classes for extreme flexibility and tailor made learning
- Classes for children: Playful time for toddlers, enrichment classes for kids between 4-12
- Special programs for teens