Learn French in DC area: French language classes in Bethesda MD for adults, private French lessons for beginner, intermediate & advanced level. Intensive French program, French tutoring in Montgomery County MD.
ISL International School of Languages, Montgomery County MD: Located in Bethesda in southern Montgomery County, Maryland (just north of Washington D.C.), ISL International School of Languages specializes in delivering French language classes in the areas of Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia. Courses include French at beginner to advanced levels, group lessons, private French classes, and French classes for children. Classes can be taken at our campus, or at your chosen location. We also provide tutoring in Spanish and English, as well as Italian and Mandarin in 2014.
Beginner to Advanced Level French Language Classes:
- General French classes
- Group French lessons
- Private Group classes
- Individual / One-on-one French tuition
Classes take place at our convenient downtown Bethesda location, or at your home or office.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Learn Italian online in Maryland with ABC Languages - a leading provider of Italian lessons in New York, New Jersey & California as well as online for students throughout the U.S.
• Our online Italian language classes are convenient and flexible for adults and high school students living in Baltimore, Silver Spring, Frederick, Gaithersburg and throughout Maryland, the Washington DC area & nationwide.
• Our qualified and experienced Italian language tutors teach on Skype at times that best suit your schedule, allowing you to improve your Italian skills around your work or family commitments.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or wish to improve your current level of Italian, we can tailor our one-on-one online Italian lessons to suit your needs.
• All you need is a web camera and audio headset.
• Our Italian teachers are native speakers with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
Other Foreign Languages Taught Online:
ABC Languages also teaches the following languages online: Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi & Polish.
Student Review: “I highly recommend this school. If you put in the effort and are really keen to learn, this is the school that will help you enjoy a foreign language, meet other people who also have similar goals to you and learn useful skills to use the language abroad.” • Maria C
• Study English in the U.S. with the International Language Institute (ILI) in Gaithersburg, Montgomery County, Maryland, just 15 miles north-west of Washington DC, and situated just south of Germantown MD.
• We provide a wide range of English as a Second Language (ESL) programs for beginner to advanced level students, including TOEFL preparation. Our English courses are available during the day, in the evening, and on Saturdays.
• Our mission is to provide high-quality language instruction and academic preparation, at a superior value, to satisfy the individual goals of those who choose to study for academic, professional, or personal reasons.
• Over the past 43 years, our company has seen steady growth and developed a strong reputation around the world and locally for quality language training and academic preparation at a superior value.
• Our English programs are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). ACCET is a national accrediting agency listed by the United States Secretary of Education.
• We are authorized under Federal law to enroll individuals with a student visa as well as other non-immigrant foreign students. ILI also has a language school in Dupont Circle in the center of Washington DC.
Student Testimonial: "Not only have I improved my language skills, but I’ve also made great friends. Among those friends are teachers who have very effective ways of teaching and make learning less daunting." - Brahim, Mauritania
Mes Premiers Pas en Francais (French for Toddlers)
Courses / Programs
Mes Premiers Pas en Francais offers French classes for toddlers aged between 1 - 4 in the Alexandria area of Virginia. Our French lessons are based around interactive play through the use of puppets, felt board figures, singing and story telling to keep children involved in the class.
All of the classes are total immersion, theme-based and taught by a native speaker. The children are encouraged to participate and get their hands on the class materials through individual interaction throughout each class to boost language retention.
Classes are offered all year long. Each session is 6 weeks long. Discount for siblings and trial classes are offered.
The English Language Institute at Notre Dame of Maryland University
Courses / Programs
• Study English in a Top U.S. University with affordable fees!
• The ELI is located on the beautiful, 58-acre campus of Notre Dame of Maryland University in one of Baltimore's most prestigious and secure neighborhoods (Baltimore is a major cosmopolitan city on the East Coast of the U.S).
• The ELI provides an intensive English program (IEP) for non-native English speakers & international students who want to improve their English language skills in a quality university setting.
• In 8-week sessions, students at all levels study writing, grammar, reading, listening and speaking, pronunciation, vocabulary, TOEFL preparation & American culture.
• In each session, there are 20-25 different countries represented. This diversity makes English proficiency a necessity and motivates study & language acquisition.
• The ELI is also a test center site for the Institutional TOEFL exam, so students can sit for the exam on-campus during and after the completion of their studies.
• After attending the ELI, many of our students move on to undergraduate studies, graduate studies, and careers.
"ELI has the most effective course available to help improve my English. I recommend this school as the best English language institute in the east." - Hong Joo, South Korea
"I spent 6 months in ELI and it was a really good experience. I got to know wonderful people from all over the world which I still have contact with. The program is very well built to learn and/or improve your English.. - Mark, Switzerland
Immerse yourself in Arabic language and culture in the Washington DC!
Conveniently located in Potomac MD, just 14 miles north of Downtown DC, Al Bayt Al Arabi offers specialized Arabic language and culture immersion programs for adult students.
As part of the program, students are housed with a local Middle Eastern family. Students are able to experience a homestay environment with Middle Eastern family, and can practice the Arabic language and have a taste of Middle Eastern culture.
ISL International School of Languages, Montgomery County MD
Courses / Programs
Located in Bethesda, in southern Montgomery County, Maryland (just north of Washington D.C.), ISL International School of Languages specializes in delivering quality Spanish language classes in the areas of Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia.
Courses include General Spanish at beginner to advanced levels, group lessons, private Spanish classes, Spanish for children, and more. Classes can be taken at our campus, or at your chosen location. We also provide specialized tutoring in French and English, with Mandarin and Italian classes becoming available in 2014.
The International School of Languages is proud to structure its courses into 6 different levels which follow the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), a framework devised by the Council of Europe to reflect linguistic standards for learning all European languages.
Our unique programs are designed for those who want to learn using practical, real life, day to day situations and scenarios. Classes are set up and led by our instructors to encourage participation and involvement from everyone. Apart from having lots of fun and meeting other great people, you will remember what you learn.