Spanish Immersion School Centro Armonia, Silicon Valley:
Located in Campbell, and serving San Jose and the Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area of Northern California, Centro Armonia Spanish Immersion School offers year round programs for children ages 2.5 to 7 years. In our dedicated Spanish language programs, children are completely immersed in Spanish as they learn the skills that will prepare them for successful entry into elementary school and above. We offer half-day, full-day, and extended care Spanish courses, as well as after-school Enrichment programs and Spanish Summer Camps.
Centro Armonía’s education model has been embraced by the community and is a resounding success. our programs are designed to adapt to each age of learning:
- In the preschool program, children are completely immersed in Spanish as they learn the skills that will prepare them for successful entry into elementary school.
- In the Kindergarten/1st Grade program, children are 90% immersed in Spanish and 10% immersed in English.
- The afternoon enrichment program focuses on Spanish oral language development for 5 to 6 year olds.
Centro Armonia School follows a developmentally appropriate philosophy, that is, the program will be guided by the needs of the children that it serves. Children are taught in a manner that matches the way they develop and learn. Children are challenged just beyond the level of their present ability and are given constant opportunities to practice newly acquired skills.
Along with opportunities to learn through play and social interaction, children are also provided with the skills that will allow them to be elementary school ready.
We implement The Creative Curriculum as our preschool framework and use the Desired Results Developmental Profile from the Department of Education.
Material is presented through a thematic approach in which a theme is chosen every four to five weeks. Themes provide variety to the curriculum and a context to imbed language and practice skills. All of this is offered in the context of a community where children are valued and respected.
Spanish Language Classes for Pre-School, Kindergarten, & Early Childhood Students:
- Spanish Full Immersion Program for children ages 2.5 to 7 years old. In addition to speaking, reading & writing Spanish, children are taught math, science, music and movement as well as PE.
- Half-day, half-day plus 'Extended Care', and full-day program options
- After-School Spanish Enrichment program focusing on oral language development.
- Spanish Summer Camp programs available
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Campbell, 531 W. Rincon Avenue, Silicon Valley, California , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.