Learn Spanish in Spain: Intensive Spanish course in Valencia, Spanish language classes for adults, DELE exam preparation. Private Spanish teacher for beginner, intermediate & advanced level in Eastern Spain.
2DayLanguages, Spanish Language School: Are you looking for a quality Spanish language school in the heart of a vibrant Spanish city? Look no further than 2Day Languages, a quality Spanish language institution based in Valencia on Spain's east coast. We provide beginner to advanced level courses that include group classes, intensive courses, culture courses, Spanish DELE exam preparation, and more. Courses can last from one week up to a year - it´s up to you.
Beginner to Advanced Level Spanish Language Courses: - Intensive courses (4xDay, 6xDay) starting every Monday
- Extensive courses for people living in Valencia (4xWeek, 6xWeek)
- Individual classes for your personal needs (One-2-One)
- DELE Spanish Exam preparation courses.
Academia Contacto is a high quality Spanish language school with our main location in Madrid, but we are also present in the centre of some of Spain's other wonderful cities including Barcelona, Seville, Valencia, Granada or Alicante. Academia Contacto offers you the best of Spanish language and culture in a friendly and familiar atmosphere and with reasonable prices. We offer top quality Spanish courses for reasonable prices.
We offer a wide range of courses, with flexible start dates and flexible duration, as well as a cultural and social programme and selected accommodation, if required. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
Learn European Spanish or Latin American Spanish online with native Spanish speaking teachers!
A leading global provider of online Spanish language instruction, Spanish Gurus offers group Spanish classes, semi-private and private Spanish lessons and corporate Spanish language training to students in Spain and worldwide.
Delivered via live video conference in the comfort of your own home or office, our online Spanish lessons are extremely convenient and are suitable for adults and children of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
Our professional Spanish teachers are all experienced in teaching either European Spanish or Latin American Spanish in a fun and engaging way. We offer flexible scheduling with morning, afternoon, and evening classes available during weekdays and weekends.
On successful completion of a course, you will receive a CEFR Certificate (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
Student Testimonial: "I am studying Spanish as I love the language and its culture. I have access to native teachers from anywhere I am in the world. If I miss a class when travelling for work, I can always attend the class offline when I get to the hotel. Spanish Gurus is the best way to learn Spanish!"
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
EUREKA is an acclaimed Spanish language school based in Central Madrid whose sole objective is teaching Spanish as a foreign language. Since 1988, thousands of students have studied Spanish at our school. We offer a relaxed and warm atmosphere where the students can enjoy and learn one of the most important language in the world. We follow an educational system which combines the structural method with the communicational method in order to achieve a rapid and effective learning.
Our method is based on direct contact between teacher and student, and on establishing a relaxed atmosphere so that learning comes naturally and is reinforced through practice and communication. Our faculty consists of certified teachers with a big experience teaching the Spanish language. The school has modern facilities in a historical building.
We have important national and international accreditations including Instituto Cervantes. We are also a member of Asociación de Escuelas de Español de Madrid (AEEEM) and Federación Española De Escuelas de Lengua Española (FEDELE).
EUREKA is located in the historical centre of the city, between La Puerta del Sol, El Palacio Real and La Plaza Mayor.
Spanish language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Intensive Spanish language courses
- Combined Spanish language courses
- One-to-One Spanish language courses
- Evening Spanish language courses
- Preparation course for the DELE Spanish language exam
- Private Spanish language lessons
- Spanish language courses for 50+
- Spanish language courses for groups
- Spanish language ourses + Internship
Debla is one of the most well-known Spanish schools in Málaga, with more than 24 years´ experience in teaching Spanish to foreigners. If you are looking for quality, experience and a beautiful place with views on the sea, DEBLA is "your" school.
Escuela Montalban is a Spanish language school in Granada, a stunning city in Andalusia, Southern Spain. We offer group and individual Spanish classes for beginner to advanced level students from around the globe.
The Spanish courses at Escuela Montalbán are held throughout the year. The friendly atmosphere and personal touch of the Spanish classes as well as Granada's Andalusian charm will turn your language holidays into an unforgettable experience.
The school building, characterized by its Andalusian style, its friendly classrooms, and its beautiful courtyard, retains much of the charm and intimacy of a family home.
It is situated in a quiet location just ten minutes away from the city center. Students from all over the world and from different age groups participate in the Spanish language program throughout the year.
The school is accredited by the Spanish Instituto Cervantes. With 1000 students every year Escuela Montalbán can be considered as a medium-sized Spanish language school.
The school is a member of Tandem International with a network of language schools in Europe and overseas.