Pilot schools in Arizona: Flying lessons in Phoenix area, aviation training for recreational & career pilots. Flight instructor certification programs in Glendale, AZ, flight training center for commercial airline pilots.
Arizona Flight Training Center: Located at the Glendale Municipal Airport in Glendale in Maricopa County, Arizona, just 9 miles north-west of Downtown Phoenix, Arizona Flight Training Center provides quality pilot training for both the recreational pilot and the career pilot. We offer courses from zero time students through to Multi-Engine Commercial certification, including the full range of certified instructor courses. You will be trained to airline standards, with a wide range of pilot training options including Civilian, Commercial, and Military Piloting. Many of our graduates are flying for major airlines throughout the world, while others are flying in the corporate world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
On-Site Flight Training Certification Programs:
- Professional Pilot program
- Private Pilot course
- Civilian ATP course
- SE Commercial Add-on course
- Military ATP course- Instrument Rating course
- Time Building course
- Flight Instructor program
- Military SE ATP Add-on course
- Military CFI Add-on course
- Military MEI Add-on course
- Certified Flight Instructor course
- Instrument Instructor course
- Multi-Engine Instructor course
- King Air course
- On-line / CD-based ground training
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Asbestos Institute is a complete training center, classroom and information resource dedicated to the asbestos, lead abatement and environmental hazard control industry.
Based in Phoenix AZ, we provide a range of in-class and online asbestos and environmental training courses. Certificate programs include Asbestos, Hazwoper, OSHA, Lead, CAC Prep. Online and in-class programs are available.
The Asbestos Institute has received full approval from the United States Environmental Protection Agency for its courses in asbestos management and offers initial EPA accreditation for Contractor/Supervisors, Building Inspectors, Management Planners, and Asbestos Abatement Workers (English and Spanish).
We are accredited by Cal-OSHA to offer California certification to anyone attending an initial or refresher asbestos class.
Located just 15 minutes north of Downtown Phoenix AZ, American Institute of Natural Health (AINH) has provided professional colon hydro therapy seminars to health care providers from around the world since 1987.
Our multi level curriculum is founded on decades of research and the collaborative efforts of Medical Doctors, Naturopathic Physicians, Chiropractors and Practicing Colon Therapists.
Combining modern technology with a proven ancient therapy, we've created a unique educational resource.
Southwest Institute of Healing Arts (SWIHA) is an award-winning holistic health care school and community-healing center in Tempe AZ, a city in the Phoenix metro area. We offer state-recognized and nationally-accredited certificate, diploma and degree programs in fields including massage therapy training, holistic nutrition certification, life coaching, hypnosis, reflexology, herbalism, yoga among others.
We offer both online and on-campus classes, weekdays, weekends and nights, making it easy to balance your education and daily lifestyle. Our programs provide comprehensive training by dedicated, exceptional, and accomplished educators who are actively practicing in the holistic health care or healing arts field.
All of the programs offered at SWIHA are designed to prepare students to begin in entry-level positions in their chosen field while they are completing the requirements for the more advanced holistic health careers.
Life-long learning is modeled and encouraged. Class sizes are kept small to ensure invididual attention. We offer financial aid to those who qualify and career planning and assistance for students and graduates.
We are a fully-licensed and accredited private college and are proud to be an award-winning school. We are nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET). We hold a number of Professional Memberships and are approved by national licensing agencies.
Central Arizona College is a public community college in Coolidge, Pinal County AZ, just 56 miles southeast of Phoenix and 69 miles northwest of Tucson. We offer a wide range of Transfer and Associate Degrees in fields including Arts, Business, Science, and more. We also provide academic programs leading to the granting of an occupational certificate in Healthcare and Computer Science fields, among many others.
Our strategic goal is to ensure broad access to high-quality innovative educational programs, services and training opportunities for Pinal County residents. We also aim to improve student retention, persistence, completion and job placement
Central Arizona College currently has three campuses, Signal Peak campus in Coolidge, Aravaipa campus in Winkelman, and Superstition Mountain campus, in Apache Junction. Central Arizona College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
Med-Line School of Medical Transcription is a distance education medical transcription school based in Lake Havasu City in Mohave County, Arizona. An approved career college and regulated by the State of Arizona, we are the leader in premium career college healthcare documentation training.
With over 25 years’ experience, Med-Line School offers training in medical transcription, medical coding, credentialing preparation, continuing education, and uptraining for individuals seeking more career opportunities. Med-Line School exceeds industry standards in education and actively works to raise the bar in healthcare documentation training for students throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Med-Line School is staffed by credentialed instructors exclusively devoted to medical transcription career development. We have a proven track record for being the best medical transcription training program for a medical transcription career, on a national level.
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in New Mexico with online classes you can study from the comfort of your own home or workplace with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy.
• The world's first spray tan training academy, we provide two comprehensive 3-hour web-based sunless spray tan training courses for beginner to advanced level beauty professionals in Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, and throughout New Mexico and nationwide.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Aviva also provides 1-day spray tan certification programs onsite in a host of cities throughout the United States, including Houston & Dallas TX, Denver CO, Phoenix AZ, Oklahoma City OK and many others.
• All of our spray tan training courses come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee!
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique...I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best."
• Sophia Rocha, Long Beach CA