Career training in Perth: Colleges in Western Australia, diploma & certificate courses in business management, hospitality & horticulture for Australian & international students. IELTS exam preparation classes in Perth, vocational training school.
The Cantillon Institute, Perth, Western Australia: The Cantillon Institute (CAN) is an award winning vocational training institute of Business and Hospitality (commercial cookery) courses in Perth, Western Australia. CAN has been in operation since 2007 and prides itself on its high quality training, staff and modern facilities to ensure students graduate with the skills, knowledge and attributes required of a professional in their chosen field
The Cantillon Institute (CAN) is a modern, innovative and friendly institution based in Perth, Western Australia. We offer career pathways for both international and local students through opportunities to excel academically and encourage personal development and growth. We also offer small classes so the trainers can ensure students are grasping the knowledge necessary for their chosen course. The latest teaching methods are used through both practical and theoretical work. CAN is the perfect choice for aspiring students and ‘The Right Fit’ no matter where you come from.
All of our courses are nationally accredited and continually updated in line with changes in industry and thus provide students with learning experiences that are practical, comprehensive and enjoyable.
Our Mission and Vision :
Mission Statement: To develop strategic industry alliances and industry associations to create employment opportunities for students within the chosen field of study.
Vision Statement: To be acknowledged as innovative education provider creating employment opportunities for students within their chosen field of study and to assist in developing their risk appetite to become business entrepreneurs.
Specialised Certificate & Diploma Training Programs:
* Business Management Programs:
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Diploma of Business
- Advanced Diploma of Business
* Hospitality Programs:
- Certificate III in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery)
- Diploma of Hospitality
* To ensure every CAN student is aware of their part in the functioning of their employer's or own business and that they develop the work habits essential for personal and professional success.
* To ensure every CAN student that graduates does so with the skills, knowledge and attributes required of a professional in their chosen field.
* To enhance international understanding by encouraging cooperative learning/training among students of different linguistic and cultural backgrounds.
* To promote social, civic, ethical and environmental responsibility to all CAN students and staff.
* To expose international students to Australian culture and lifestyle and in turn expose local students to “students of the world”.
* To be inclusive, open and to respond to the diverse needs and abilities of all CAN students.
Student Support Services:
When you study with us, we provide the academic and personal support needed to successfully complete your course.
These services include:
•Assistance with gaining employment
•Recognition of Prior Learning/Credit Transfer
•Important Contact Details
If you have set your sights on a career in the hospitality or business management then the Cantillon Institute (CAN) is the place to study.
Address:Level 1, 12 St Georges Tce, Perth, Western Australia , Australia
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-05-13 were from:
Kuala lumpur, Malaysia;
Purulia, West Bengal, India;
Kuala Lumpure, Malaysia;
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia;
Surigao City/Surigao del norte, Philippines;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Careers-focused education & pathways to university:
Martin College is a part of Study Group, a worldwide specialist education company, and is recognised internationally for its delivery of quality education. As Australia’s leading provider of careers-focused training and education, Martin College has been preparing students for their future careers for over 30 years.
Our experienced teaching and support staff are all there to help you settle into college life, make the most of your studies and develop the skills to progress beyond graduation.
With campuses in central locations in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sydney, our Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses are aimed at achieving real outcomes:
- Getting your career ready:
If you wish to enter the working world, our courses are designed to ensure you have the skills to start building a successful career straight after graduation.
- Pathways to university:
If your goal is degree level study, Martin College has agreements with universities throughout Australia to provide graduates of the Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses the opportunity to progress to a related university Bachelor Degree with significant credit points.
Edith Cowan College (ECC) is the on-campus pathway provider to Edith Cowan University. Situated on the ECU Mt Lawley and Joondalup campuses in Western Australia. ECC offers diploma pathway programs in Commerce, Computing / IT, Communications and Creative Industries, Hotel Management Heath Studies and Engineering Studies. Deciding on your preferred course of study and type of institution is an exciting challenge.
ECC is the founding college of Navitas, a public company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and the largest group of Higher Education colleges in Australia, with colleges in most state capitals plus sister colleges in London, Africa and Canada. Since 1994 ECC and Edith Cowan University have worked together to provide the leading pathway programs in Australia.
With approximately 900 students and over 8000 graduates ECC is a popular choice for both Australian and International students, providing an alternative entry to university studies and a pathway into the second year of a Bachelor degree at Edith Cowan University.
• Diploma of Commerce
• Diploma of Science (Computing / IT)
• Diploma of Communications and Creative Industries
• Diploma of Hotel Management
• Diploma of Science (Health Studies)
• Diploma of Science (Engineering Studies)
• Post-Graduate Qualifying Program (PQP) in Business
• Post-Graduate Qualifying Program (PQP) in IT
The KPI Institute - Worldwide Performance Excellence Solutions
Courses / Programs
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. We provide a wide range of business-related Certification Programs, offered face-to-face in Melbourne, Victoria or online via e-learning.
Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members.
Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute has already certified professionals from more than 100 cities, in over 50 countries, across 6 continents.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates smartKPIs website, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Face-to-face and online study options:
- KPI Professional & Practitioner
- Strategy & Business Planning Professional
- Performance Management Professional
- Employee Performance Management Professional
- Data Analysis Professional
- Data Visualization Professional
- Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional
- Benchmarking Professional
- Supplier Performance Professional
- Customer Service Performance Professional
- Personal Performance Professional
- Performance Audit Professional and Practitioner
William Blue College of Hospitality Management, Sydney
Courses / Programs
William Blue College of Hospitality Management in North Sydney, NSW, Australia provides a professional, vibrant and fun environment where you can learn about all aspects of management for the hospitality industry. Industry demand led to the development of the William Blue International Hotel Management School in 1990 and today, the William Blue College of Hospitality Management offers programs in both the vocational and higher education sectors. You can study on-campus or online.
We enjoy an excellent reputation within the hospitality and tourism industry for delivering quality courses and producing exceptional graduates who are work ready. William Blue has considerable experience in Higher Education. In 2004, we established a partnership to deliver the final year of the La Trobe Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality) awarded by La Trobe University. We also offer our own Bachelor of Business Degree courses with specialisations in Hospitality Management, Tourism Management and Event Management.
- Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Event Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality) Degree Course
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Hotel Management Pathway)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Commercial Cookery Pathway)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Event Management Pathway)
Metro College of Technology Pty. Ltd. (MCT) is a private college, located in Brisbane, the capital city of Queensland, Australia. We provide premier, practical, vocational education for local and international students. MCT is recognised for offering tertiary VET courses that provide real career pathways by targeting industry skill shortages.
Metro College of Technology offer Australian nationally recognised Certificate level and Diploma courses in the fields of Hospitality, Food Processing, Business & Management, Accounting, Aged Care & Home & Community.
Metro College of Technology Graduates can follow various pathways which include and are not limited to, further study at an Australian University and / or increased employment opportunities within Australia and the graduate student’s home country.
- Certificate IV in Business
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Management
- Advanced Diploma of Management
- Diploma of Accounting
- Diploma of Hospitality
- Certificate III in Food Processing (Bread)
- Certificate III in Food Processing (Cake and Pastry)
- Certificate III in Food Processing (Combined)
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Certificate III in Home and Community Care
Einstein College of Australia which is conveniently located in the heart of Melbourne, is a private Registered Training Organization (RTO) and a CRICOS provider. It delivers high quality training services to students with meaningful learning experiences.
Einstein College offers a wide variety of nationally accredited courses to both Local and International students including OET preparation course, English certificate courses for all levels of students, PTE academic course, Business, Aged care, Diploma in Accounting and community services with innovative teaching and learning methods. Our programs are designed and delivered to equip our students with the knowledge and skills to apply their learning to new situations, to work cooperatively and to sustain lifelong learning.
Due to the central location of Einstein College, students can use a wide range of public transport including trains, trams and buses.
New Course : Diploma Of Business & Advanced Diploma Of Business
Diploma Of Accounting & Advanced Diploma Of Accounting
- Certificate III In Aged Care $ 999 ( Local Students )
- Certificate IV In Aged Care
- Certificate III Home & Community Care
-Certificate III in ESL ( Further Study ) General English Course
-Certificate IV in ESL ( OET Preparation Course )
- General English Courses for beginner to advanced level
- English for Overseas Qualified Health Professionals (OET Preparation Course)
- PTE Courses