Edith Cowan College (ECC) Perth: Edith Cowan College (ECC) is located on Edith Cowan University’s Mt Lawley and Joondalup campuses in Perth, Western Australia. It offers Higher Education courses in Commerce, Science (Computing / IT), Communications and Creative Industries, Hotel Management, Science (Health Studies) and Science (Engineering Studies). Deciding on your preferred course of study and type of institution is an exciting challenge. We understand both the importance and for some of you the urgency of this decision. At ECC, your enquiry will be treated quickly, professionally and in confidence.
Email:Contact us below
ECC is the founding college of Navitas, a public company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and the largest group of Higher Education colleges in Australia, with colleges in most state capitals plus sister colleges in London, Africa, Canada and the USA.
Since 1994 ECC and Edith Cowan University have worked together to provide the leading pathway programs in Australia. With approximately 900 students and 8000 graduates ECC is a popular choice for both Australian and International students, providing an alternative entry to university studies and a guaranteed pathway into the second year of a Bachelor degree at Edith Cowan University.
Higher Education Courses:
• Diploma of Commerce
• Diploma of Science (Computing / IT)
• Diploma of Communications and Creative Industries
• Diploma of Hotel Management
• Diploma of Science (Health Studies)
• Diploma of Science (Engineering Studies)
• Post-Graduate Qualifying Program (PQP) - Business & IT and designed for entry into ECU masters degrees in the School of Business and Law and the School of Science (Computing & Security) at ECU.
Address:Mount Lawley, Perth, Western Australia , Australia
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-08-31 were from:
Durban, South Africa;
Surigao City/Surigao del Norte, Philippines;
AL AIN, UAE;
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, UAE;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Sydney College of Event Management is Australia's first specialist event management college offering a fully accredited Diploma of Events program. Study with industry professionals in the world's best event city, Sydney. Learn in an engaging, interactive and fun environment that is based on a 'simulated workplace', and graduate with a diploma.
We are an accredited Registered Training Organisation (provider code 70299) and our Diploma of Events (SIT50207) is a nationally accredited course approved under the auspices of the Australian Quality Skills Authority (ASQA).
Our campus is located minutes from Central Railway Station and major bus routes. Set in the bustling education and fashion precinct of Surry Hills the location is an ideal place to study and hang out with your colleagues and meet other students over lunch or at the end of the day in the many cafes and friendly pubs in the area. It's a great atmosphere in a convenient location.
Hyde Park College of Skin and Body Therapy was established 22 years ago to give future beauty and SPA therapists the highest level of training available in South Australia: This International Beauty and Spa Therapy Training school situated in Adelaide, has an enviable international reputation in Australia and globally. The College is accredited for CIDESCO and CIBTAC International Beauty Therapy and SPA Therapy training. We believe a beauty therapist is a professional person, male or female, with a caring disposition, who is fully trained in all aspects of beauty therapy and cosmetology: and who specialises in giving a high standard of treatment and service to paying clients in order to maintain the external appearance and natural functions of the skin, to bring about relaxation, the relief of stress and general well-being of the mind and body. Graduates are successful in gaining employment immediately upon completion of their course locally or elsewhere in Australia and overseas due to their specialised training conducted by internationally accredited Tutors. Classes are small for individual attention and guidance.
CIDESCO Diploma in Beauty Therapy; CIBTAC Diploma in Beauty Therapy; CIDESCO Diploma in Spa Therapy; Certificate in Indian Head Massage; Certificate in Reflexology; Certificate in Lithos Stone Therapy; Diploma in Aromatherapy; Short courses in Manicure and Pedicure; Waxing.
Careers-focused education & pathways to university:
Martin College is a part of Study Group, a worldwide specialist education company, and is recognised internationally for its delivery of quality education. As Australia’s leading provider of careers-focused training and education, Martin College has been preparing students for their future careers for over 30 years.
Our experienced teaching and support staff are all there to help you settle into college life, make the most of your studies and develop the skills to progress beyond graduation.
With campuses in central locations in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sydney, our Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses are aimed at achieving real outcomes:
- Getting your career ready:
If you wish to enter the working world, our courses are designed to ensure you have the skills to start building a successful career straight after graduation.
- Pathways to university:
If your goal is degree level study, Martin College has agreements with universities throughout Australia to provide graduates of the Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses the opportunity to progress to a related university Bachelor Degree with significant credit points.
Professional Development Programs & Computer Training Courses:
- Leadership Training Programs
- Management Training
- Team Building Workshops
- Business Skills
- Communication Courses
- Personal Development
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office Courses (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access..)
- Adobe Training Programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator..)
Taylors College is a premier private college offering world-class University Preparation and High School programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Taylors College aims to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment.
Our university preparation courses aim to provide you with the English language skills and proven academic ability to meet the entry requirements for universities / colleges in Australia or New Zealand. The Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP) helps you to improve your English before joining an academic program.
Taylors College is a part of Study Group International, a global leader in private Higher Education, language and Careers Education in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Study Group provides the highest quality education opportunities to over 55,000 students from more than 140 countries.
Taylors College CRICOS codes: 01781B (NSW); 01160J (VIC); 01963G (WA).
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.