Sydney Beauty & Dermal Institute: Established in 1982, Fuss Beauty College, close to Sydney CBD, Australia is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) providing quality Diploma, Certificate and Short Course training for many local and international students looking to learn about the beauty industry.
We are conveniently located in Edgecliff close to the following transport and scenic locations:
2 minutes walk to: Edgecliff Shopping Centre, trains and buses.
5 minutes travel to: Shopping Centers of Bondi Junction.
10 minutes travel to: Central business disctrict of Sydney.
10 minutes travel to: Beautiful Bondi Beach.
William Blue College of Hospitality Management, Sydney
Courses / Programs
William Blue College of Hospitality Management in North Sydney, NSW, Australia provides a professional, vibrant and fun environment where you can learn about all aspects of management for the hospitality industry. Industry demand led to the development of the William Blue International Hotel Management School in 1990 and today, the William Blue College of Hospitality Management offers programs in both the vocational and higher education sectors. You can study on-campus or online.
We enjoy an excellent reputation within the hospitality and tourism industry for delivering quality courses and producing exceptional graduates who are work ready. William Blue has considerable experience in Higher Education. In 2004, we established a partnership to deliver the final year of the La Trobe Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality) awarded by La Trobe University. We also offer our own Bachelor of Business Degree courses with specialisations in Hospitality Management, Tourism Management and Event Management.
- Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Event Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality) Degree Course
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Hotel Management Pathway)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Commercial Cookery Pathway)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Event Management Pathway)
Kingston International College is one of Australia’s leading Vocational Education and Training (VET) providers. We leverage the information gained through our many industry partnerships to tailor our courses to meet current and emerging industry needs/trends – thus ensuring that all our students are job ready on graduation. Furthermore, our focus on teaching excellence has granted us an excellent reputation amongst employers.
VET provides students with the practical skills required for highly specific industries/roles. Typically courses are only 6 months to a year in length – but highly focussed in nature. This differs from the higher education sector which instead has a more theoretical or abstract approach to education. Higher education courses are generally 3-4 years long.
VET focuses on providing students with the skills required to:
• Join the workforce for the first time.
• Re-join the workforce after a break.
• Advance careers.
• Move into a different career/sector.
• Upskill for self-employment/entrepreneurship.
• Certificate IV + Diploma of Marketing Communication
• Certificate IV in International Trade
• Diploma of International Business
• Diploma + Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
• Diploma + Advanced Diploma of Business
• Certificate III + Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
• Diploma of Hospitality Management
• Certificate III + Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
• Certificate IV + Diploma of Christian Ministry and Theology
Established in 1985, SBTA is one of Sydney's largest, most successful training providers, welcoming thousands of young Australian and international students every year.
SBTA offers a diverse range of government-approved Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma level courses in the areas of Business, Management, Marketing, Tourism and Hospitality. Prepare for a successful career in your chosen field or continue on to university with credits.
If required, English language courses are available through SBTA's sister school, The Sydney English Language Academy (SELA).
Located in West Melbourne, Victoria, eastern Australia, William Angliss Institute of TAFE William Angliss Institute is a dedicated training provider for the hospitality, tourism and foods industries, delivering degree, diploma, certificate and short courses as well as Australian accredited apprenticeships. William Angliss Institute's courses focus on training in business, hospitality and tourism management, event management, food science and technology, baking, cookery and patisserie, meat processing, travel and entertainment.
As the Government endorsed Specialist Centre for Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts, William Angliss Institute works with industry leaders to develop innovative training solutions that meets the needs of today's industry, including membership and affiliation with a range of Australian and international industry and educational organisations. Each year over 15,000 students including 1000 international students are trained. The Institute also delivers training direct to industry partners, four joint venture campuses in China and international consultancy companies around the world. We contribute to a number of ongoing local youth and community programs.
Metro College of Technology Pty. Ltd. (MCT) is a private college, located in Brisbane, the capital city of Queensland, Australia. We provide premier, practical, vocational education for local and international students. MCT is recognised for offering tertiary VET courses that provide real career pathways by targeting industry skill shortages.
Metro College of Technology offer Australian nationally recognised Certificate level and Diploma courses in the fields of Hospitality, Food Processing, Business & Management, Accounting, Aged Care & Home & Community.
Metro College of Technology Graduates can follow various pathways which include and are not limited to, further study at an Australian University and / or increased employment opportunities within Australia and the graduate student’s home country.
- Certificate IV in Business
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Management
- Advanced Diploma of Management
- Diploma of Accounting
- Diploma of Hospitality
- Certificate III in Food Processing (Bread)
- Certificate III in Food Processing (Cake and Pastry)
- Certificate III in Food Processing (Combined)
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Certificate III in Home and Community Care
Located in the lively cultural area of Northbridge in Perth, Western Australia, Stanley College is a modern and innovative tertiary education institution offering courses leading to further studies at Universities and successful careers.
We are committed to delivering to you a high-quality learning and training experience in a vibrant and supportive environment designed for students from diverse backgrounds. This will equip you with the cutting edge skills required in your chosen career.
1. English courses
2. Business and management
5. Early Childhood Education
6. Translation and interpreting
7. Short courses
8. Government funded courses(For Local Students)
9. Vet Student Loans
10. English language skills test
11. Packed course samples
12. Professional Year Program