Embry-Riddle Worldwide, Aeronautical University: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is a top rated aeronautical college offering a wide variety of accredited Certificate, Associate, Bachelor and Masters degree programs & Graduate Certificates in aviation and aerospace to students from around the globe. Embry-Riddle has two residential campuses in Daytona Beach, Florida, and Prescott, Arizona, along with over 170 locations worldwide including the US, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, and Worldwide Online (a web-based distance learning program).
Certificate, Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs: Undergraduate Certificates of Completion: - Airport Management - Aviation Maintenance Technology (Part 65) - Aviation Safety - Helicopter Operations and Safety - Logistics - Management - Occupational Safety & Health - Pre-Engineering Studies - Security and Intelligence - Space Studies - Supply Chain Management
Undergraduate Degree Programs: - Accelerated Aerospace Engineering - Accelerated Engineering Physics - Accelerated Human Factors and Systems - Accelerated Master of Electrical and Computer Engineering - Accelerated Mechanical Engineering - Accelerated Software Engineering - Aeronautical Science - Aeronautics - Aerospace Engineering - Aerospace and Occupational Safety - Master of Business Administration 5-year Accelerated Program - Air Traffic Management - Applied Meteorology - AS/BS in Aviation Business Administration - Aviation Business Administration - Aviation Environmental Science - AS/BS in Aviation Maintenance - AS/BS in Aviation Maintenance Science - Business Administration - Business Administration Accelerated MBA - Civil Engineering - Communication - Computational Mathematics - Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering & Accelerated Software Engineering - Computer Science - Electrical Engineering - Engineering Physics - Global Security and Intelligence Studies - Homeland Security - Human Factors and Systems BS/MS 5-year Accelerated Program - Interdisciplinary Studies - Mechanical Engineering - AS/BS in Aeronautics - Safety Science - Software Engineering - Space Physics - Technical Management - Transportation - Unmanned Aircraft Systems Science
Minor Degree Programs: - Airport Management - Aviation Safety - Engineering Sciences - Helicopter Operations and Safety - International Relations - Logistics - Management - Occupational Safety and Health - Security and Intelligence
Graduate Degree Programs: - Accelerated Aerospace Engineering - Accelerated Engineering Physics - Accelerated Human Factors and Systems - Accelerated Mechanical Engineering - Accelerated Software Engineering - Master of Aeronautical Science - Master of Science in Aeronautics - Master of Aerospace Engineering - Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering - Master of Business Administration (MBA) - MBA in Aviation (MBA-A) - Master of Business Administration in Aviation Management (MBA-AM) - Master of Science in Leadership - Master of Science in Logistics & Supply Chain Management - Master of Science in Occupational Safety Management - Master of Science in Management - Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Master of Science in Project Management - Master of Science in Safety Science - Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering - Master of Science in Engineering Physics - Master of Human Factors and Systems - Master of Software Engineering - Master of Science in Space Education - Master of Systems Engineering
Graduate Certificates of Completion: - Air Transportation Management - Airport Planning, Design, and Development - Aviation/Aerospace Industrial Management - Aviation/Aerospace Safety (Coming soon online.) - Aviation Enterprises in the Global Environment - Instructional System Design - Integrated Logistics Management - Modeling and Simulation Management - Project Management
Become a Home Health Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant or Phlebotomy in as little as 2 weeks.
Southwestern Vocational Training in Lee County, FL offers a wide range of certified vocational career programs. These include allied health programs such as Phlebotomy Technician, Medical assistant & more.
Our career programs are offered throughout South-West Florida areas including Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Immokalee & Naples. We are licensed by the Florida Department of Education and Commission for Independent Education.
At SWVT students are not just “customers”—you are a valued members of our community. You will receive personal attention from a caring and supportive team of professionals. As a smart and experienced adult, you’ve seen and done a lot already. We respect that, and work with you to make sure you are not spending time and money on a career that’s not in demand. We keep you focused on what’s important—the career you’ll graduate with to expand your options in the workforce.
Our tuition costs are very affordable, our instructors are highly experienced and our goal is to help you with job assistance upon graduation.
If you are serious about a new, affordable and convenient career, you are encouraged to consider SWVT.
Financial Assistance and Job assistance is available for the following career programs.
- Phlebotomy Technician program (170 hours)
- Home Health Aide program (75 hours)
- Certified Nursing Assistant program (40 hours)
- Patient Care Technician (4-6 months)
- Medical Assistant (6-9 months)
- Accounting Specialist (3-6 months)
- CPR class: CPR certification is required for all healthcare professionals.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Florida, the Southeast, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Based in Lee County, Florida, Biologix Solutions LLC is a nationally-accredited provider of online continuing education (CE) courses for nursing, medical, dental, physical therapy and body art professionals. All of our courses are authored by experienced professionals to provide the highest quality continuing education.
Whether you're looking to advance in your career, understand new laws and regulations, meet regulatory requirements, or simply keep your license and certification up to date, Biologix has a range of comprehensive and flexible courses designed to suit each student's individual needs.
All of our courses are online self-instructional independent study courses, allow you to work at your own pace and you can study when it is convenient. You can choose to finish them quickly or slowly, whatever fits your current life style. There is no limit to the number of times a participant may re-take the exam in order to obtain passing score.
Take the first step towards a rewarding career as a personal trainer! Conveniently situated in Winter Park, a suburb of Orlando FL, National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is a leading personal trainer school that provides a 4-month residential Personal Fitness Training Diploma program. Gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence you need to succeed as a professional personal trainer! NPTI can provide comfortable and safe acommodation if you require it.
The innovative state-approved personal training certification program offered by NPTI combines hands-on practical training with interactive classroom instruction. It includes comprehensive fitness courses designed to further your knowledge in body building, weight management, exercise physiology, weight training, and personal training. You will be taught in the comfort of our private gym facility by highly-qualified instructors.
NPTI provides job placement services to all our graduates at no extra cost. We employ a full-time job placement counselor who maintains a current listing of available positions, seeks to locate potential employers, and assists graduates with placement.
Student Testimonial: “NPTI had the right mix of science, theory and practical application of exercise science and program design. The value I received far exceeded the dollars and time I invested. My experience and what I learned at NPTI have been a vital part of my success in business and in life!”
- Pam, NPTI Graduate
International Institute for Health Care Professionals, Boca Raton
Courses / Programs
International Institute for Health Care Professionals (IIHCP), in Boca Raton (just 45 minutes from Miami FL and 25 minutes from Fort Lauderdale) is a leading Allied Health Care training school offering healthcare certificate programs including Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapist, Surgical Technician, Midwifery & more.
Our educational philosophy is to facilitate and encourage life-long learning, assisting students to build upon the knowledge and skills acquired in their chosen program. The Institute supports and challenges students to increase their health care knowledge and skills, and become health care professionals.
We are dedicated to educating students in the modern science of nursing practice, striving for excellence with the belief that any student wanting to reach their goal will be able to benefit from the education offered. Earning your certificate is the first step to succeeding in the Health Care Industry. Let us help you find the right field for you.
Prepare for an exciting and satisfying career in the healthcare field through one of our many Certificate programs. IIHCP is Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education.
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." - Courtney