Colleges in Orlando FL area: Liberal arts school in Central Florida, private college education. MBA in Orange County FL, bachelor degree programs in business, computer science, master's programs, evening classes in Winter Park, FL.
Rollins College, Winter Park: Founded through innovation, focused on excellence, fueled by dedication to pragmatic liberal arts Rollins College has transformed lives by educating responsible, global citizens since 1885. Located lakeside in Winter Park (in the north Orlando metro area), Orange County, Florida, Rollins is regularly recognized as an outstanding private liberal arts college and a prestigious graduate business school. Courses are offered as day or evening programs.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs: - 500 undergraduate liberal arts programs in 30 different majors including art and art history, theatre art, international business, biology, chemistry, classical studies, economics, education, psychology, music, communication
- Bachelor degree programs with 10 majors such as international affairs, economics, humanities, computer science, organizational behaviour
- Master programs in business administration, counseling, education, human resources & liberal studies
Established 1959, Miami Dade College (MDC) in Florida awards more Associate degrees than any other school in the nation, and graduates the highest number of minority students. As an eight-campus, two-year, state-supported community college, Miami Dade is nationally-recognized as one of the largest and best community colleges in the country.
We provide Certificate, Assosiate & Bachelor Degree programs in a wide range of academic fields that include Allied Health, Architecture, Business, Computer & Engineering Technologies, Education, Nursing, and more.
Each of our campuses has its own distinct identity and specialties. But, they also offer a broad base of general education courses, allowing you to take first-year classes at any of our eight campuses. The College embraces its responsibility to serve as an economic, cultural and civic beacon in our community.
Fully accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Miami Dade is ranked as the number one community college in the nation in the number of associate degrees awarded.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Florida, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
786 BARTEND is a quality bartender training course provider located in Central Hollywood in Broward County FL, serving the Hollywood, North Miami and Fort Lauderdale areas. Our fun and interactive bartending courses are taught by expert industry professionals, and provide real, hands-on bartending experience as part of the program. Upon completing your course, you will receive Certification from the National Restaurant Associations' ServSafe Alcohol program which allows graduates to legally work as a bartender anywhere in the U.S.
At 786 BARTEND, we are committed to teaching you the art of bartending and giving you the tools to become a competent cocktail master. Our expert instructors make our courses fun, engaging & interactive while keeping course materials extremely easy to learn. In the last few years, we have produced some of the fastest, capable, knowledgeable and most efficient Event Bartenders around. We also provide refresher courses and event staffing for our students completely free of charge. As part of our program, you get hands-on experience serving real drinks to real customers in a nightclub. Contact us today and start a career in the exciting field of bartending.
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami
Courses / Programs
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy is a leading European culinary arts school in the South of France. We also have a culinary school in Coral Gables, just southwest of Downtown Miami FL, close to Miami International Airport.
With our top-quality certificate programs conducted by French chefs with extensive experience, our French Cooking and French Pastry courses are taught at 1 Michelin star professional level.
Founded in 2004 by highly-experienced professionals in the fields of French Gastronomy, Pastry Arts, Fine Dining, and Sommelier, Gastronomicom offers premium training programs to those who wish to start a new career in the culinary arts field, or professional chefs who wish to impove their skills.
Choosing to study at our culinary academy will open the doors to employment throughout the United States as well as abroad.
Our short culinary programs in Miami are designed to teach the Arts of French Cooking and Pastry at a very high level.
In addition, we offer a special 1-year program which gives American students the opportunity to experience studying and working in the South of France.
Gastronomicom Student Testimonial: "Best experience of my life, incredible teachers and staff, highly recommend to anyone!!"
French Cooking / Pastry Certificate Programs: Available year-round, except for the month of August. Students in these courses choose a Cooking or Pastry module.
• 1 week / 2 week Discovery Program (20 / 40 hours)
• 1 Month Gourmet Program (80 hours)
• 2 Month Epicure Program (160 hours)
• 3 Month Gastronomic Program (240 hours)
Special 1-Year Culinary Program:
• 3 months in Miami studying French Cooking or Pastry
• 3 months in the South of France studying Cooking & French Language or Pastry & French Language
• 6-month internship in France
Become a Home Health Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant or Phlebotomy in as little as 2 weeks.
Southwestern Vocational Training in Lee County, FL offers a wide range of certified vocational career programs. These include allied health programs such as Phlebotomy Technician, Medical assistant & more.
Our career programs are offered throughout South-West Florida areas including Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Immokalee & Naples. We are licensed by the Florida Department of Education and Commission for Independent Education.
At SWVT students are not just “customers”—you are a valued members of our community. You will receive personal attention from a caring and supportive team of professionals. As a smart and experienced adult, you’ve seen and done a lot already. We respect that, and work with you to make sure you are not spending time and money on a career that’s not in demand. We keep you focused on what’s important—the career you’ll graduate with to expand your options in the workforce.
Our tuition costs are very affordable, our instructors are highly experienced and our goal is to help you with job assistance upon graduation.
If you are serious about a new, affordable and convenient career, you are encouraged to consider SWVT.
Financial Assistance and Job assistance is available for the following career programs.
- Phlebotomy Technician program (170 hours)
- Home Health Aide program (75 hours)
- Certified Nursing Assistant program (40 hours)
- Patient Care Technician (4-6 months)
- Medical Assistant (6-9 months)
- Accounting Specialist (3-6 months)
- CPR class: CPR certification is required for all healthcare professionals.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Florida, the Southeast, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate