Colleges in South Florida: Private college in Tampa, career training in Cape Coral-Fort Myers area. Degree programs in business, management, IT, accounting & nursing, medical billing & coding, interior design diploma in Hillsborough County & Lee County in southwest FL.
Southwest Florida College: With campuses throughout South Florida in Ft. Myers, Bonita Springs, Tampa, and Port Charlotte, Southwest Florida College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees, and diplomas. In addition to our on-site programs, we also provide a range of online programs via distance learning. Program fields include Medical Assisting, Early Childhood Education, Accounting, Cyber Technology, and more.
Based in Lee County, Florida, Biologix Solutions LLC is a nationally-accredited provider of online continuing education (CE) courses for nursing, medical, dental, physical therapy and body art professionals. All of our courses are authored by experienced professionals to provide the highest quality continuing education.
Whether you're looking to advance in your career, understand new laws and regulations, meet regulatory requirements, or simply keep your license and certification up to date, Biologix has a range of comprehensive and flexible courses designed to suit each student's individual needs.
All of our courses are online self-instructional independent study courses, allow you to work at your own pace and you can study when it is convenient. You can choose to finish them quickly or slowly, whatever fits your current life style. There is no limit to the number of times a participant may re-take the exam in order to obtain passing score.
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." - Courtney
Established 1959, Miami Dade College (MDC) in Florida awards more Associate degrees than any other school in the nation, and graduates the highest number of minority students. As an eight-campus, two-year, state-supported community college, Miami Dade is nationally-recognized as one of the largest and best community colleges in the country.
We provide Certificate, Assosiate & Bachelor Degree programs in a wide range of academic fields that include Allied Health, Architecture, Business, Computer & Engineering Technologies, Education, Nursing, and more.
Each of our campuses has its own distinct identity and specialties. But, they also offer a broad base of general education courses, allowing you to take first-year classes at any of our eight campuses. The College embraces its responsibility to serve as an economic, cultural and civic beacon in our community.
Fully accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Miami Dade is ranked as the number one community college in the nation in the number of associate degrees awarded.
Situated right on the waterfront in Riverside, a suburb of Jacksonville FL, Parisian Spa Institute is a quality educational training facility for cosmetology and massage therapy. We provide comprehensive courses in Nail Technology, Massage Therapy, Cosmetology, and Skin Care as well as a Full Specialty Program that combines all of our training techniques into one course.
We are a privately-owned institute, accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences and licensed by the Commission of Independent Education for the State of Florida. Whether you’re looking for a second career, or finally doing what you love, Parisian Spa Institute offers a relaxing, friendly and inviting environment to start your career in beauty.
Our tuition is affordable, and our success rate for job placement and passing the state boards is phenomenal. In addition to the affordability of the tuition, we have grants and scholarships if you qualify to assist you in your tuition costs.
Become a Home Health Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant or Phlebotomy in as little as 2 weeks.
Southwestern Vocational Training in Lee County, FL offers a wide range of certified vocational career programs. These include allied health programs such as Phlebotomy Technician, Medical assistant & more.
Our career programs are offered throughout South-West Florida areas including Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Immokalee & Naples. We are licensed by the Florida Department of Education and Commission for Independent Education.
At SWVT students are not just “customers”—you are a valued members of our community. You will receive personal attention from a caring and supportive team of professionals. As a smart and experienced adult, you’ve seen and done a lot already. We respect that, and work with you to make sure you are not spending time and money on a career that’s not in demand. We keep you focused on what’s important—the career you’ll graduate with to expand your options in the workforce.
Our tuition costs are very affordable, our instructors are highly experienced and our goal is to help you with job assistance upon graduation.
If you are serious about a new, affordable and convenient career, you are encouraged to consider SWVT.
Financial Assistance and Job assistance is available for the following career programs.
- Phlebotomy Technician program (170 hours)
- Home Health Aide program (75 hours)
- Certified Nursing Assistant program (40 hours)
- Patient Care Technician (4-6 months)
- Medical Assistant (6-9 months)
- Accounting Specialist (3-6 months)
- CPR class: CPR certification is required for all healthcare professionals.
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami
Courses / Programs
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy is a leading European culinary arts school in the South of France. We also have a culinary school in Coral Gables, just southwest of Downtown Miami FL, close to Miami International Airport.
With our top-quality certificate programs conducted by French chefs with extensive experience, our French Cooking and French Pastry courses are taught at 1 Michelin star professional level.
Founded in 2004 by highly-experienced professionals in the fields of French Gastronomy, Pastry Arts, Fine Dining, and Sommelier, Gastronomicom offers premium training programs to those who wish to start a new career in the culinary arts field, or professional chefs who wish to impove their skills.
Choosing to study at our culinary academy will open the doors to employment throughout the United States as well as abroad.
Our short culinary programs in Miami are designed to teach the Arts of French Cooking and Pastry at a very high level.
In addition, we offer a special 1-year program which gives American students the opportunity to experience studying and working in the South of France.
Gastronomicom Student Testimonial: "Best experience of my life, incredible teachers and staff, highly recommend to anyone!!"
French Cooking / Pastry Certificate Programs: Available year-round, except for the month of August. Students in these courses choose a Cooking or Pastry module.
• 1 week / 2 week Discovery Program (20 / 40 hours)
• 1 Month Gourmet Program (80 hours)
• 2 Month Epicure Program (160 hours)
• 3 Month Gastronomic Program (240 hours)
Special 1-Year Culinary Program:
• 3 months in Miami studying French Cooking or Pastry
• 3 months in the South of France studying Cooking & French Language or Pastry & French Language
• 6-month internship in France