Aviation maintenance technician certification in Florida: Associate & bachelor's degree programs in aviation maintenance science in Daytona Beach. Airframe & Powerplant training. Aeronautical university in USA.
Embry-Riddle Worldwide, Aeronautical University: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, Florida, is a top rated aeronautical college offering a wide variety of accredited Associate and Bachelor degree programs in Aviation Maintenance Science to students from around the globe. Demand for the aircraft maintenance professional has never been stronger and the horizon continues to be very bright with opportunities.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certification:
The Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certification is a fundamental part of the degree plans for both the Associate of Science (AS) and the Bachelor of Science (BS) programs. The A&P portion of the degree plan is a sixteen month program after which students may continue their studies toward the AS or BS degree.
Associate of Science Degree in Aviation Maintenance Science:
The Associates degree in Aviation Maintenance Science is composed of 66 credit hours, 48 of these for the Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) technical coursework and 18 for the general education coursework.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Aviation Maintenance Science:
The Bachelors degree in Aviation Maintenance Science is composed of 120 to 138 credit hours, depending on the Area of Concentration taken and the options chosen. Areas of Concentration include Maintenance Management, Aerospace Electronics, or Flight.
Earn highly-specialized, technical qualifications from the comfort of your own home or office in the U.S. with Central Florida Institute of Technology (CFIT)!
Based in Winter Park FL, in the Orlando metro area, we provide a wide range of online professional development and continuing education certificate programs as well as filmmaking diploma and associate's degree courses - for working adults, lifelong learners and students ages 18+.
All programs are offered completely online, and can be taken anytime, throughout the U.S.
Recognizing that students are the primary reason that Central Florida Institute of Technology exists, we seek to provide excellent, accessible, affordable and comprehensive learning experiences.
CFIT is an educational institution that values excellence in teaching, creative production, and service that transcends the classroom with immediate benefit to students and the campus community and with enduring benefits for students and the world.
CFIT provides a means for individuals to earn affordable, competency-based degrees, diplomas, certificates and other credentials that are credible to both academic institutions and employers.
On completion of a Certificate program, students receive a Certificate of Completion worth 1.0 – 2.5 continuing education units.
Online Certificate Programs: with Continuing Education Units
• Certificate in Screenwriting
• Certificate in Digital Filmmaking
• Certificate in Digital Photography
• Certificate in Aviation Management
• Certificate in Network Engineering & Design
• Certificate in Organizational Development & Leadership
Online Diploma Program: • Digital Filmmaking Management & Entrepreneurship
Online Associate of Science (A.S.) Degree Program • Digital Filmmaking Technology & Production Management
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available via online classes / home study for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by approximately 500% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." - Courtney
Merryfield School of Pet Grooming is an accredited pet grooming training facility situated in Broward County, South Florida.
We offer day and evening programs in the Fort Lauderdale / Pompano Beach area. We provide a 600 clock hour Professional Pet Grooming program that boils down to 4 simple elements: Speed, skill, accuracy, and confidence.
Florida National College is an accredited four-year senior college located in Hialeah in the Northwest Area of Miami-Dade County, Florida. We offer a wide-range of Certificate, Diploma, Assosiate, Bachelor, and Masters degree programs in a variety of academic fields including Business Administration, Education, Nursing, IT, and more.
We aim to prepare students for employment in their chosen career through the acquisition of the required skills and knowledge needed for the successful completion of their studies. We strive to provide the facilities and resources that support intensive sessions of study in small classes.
Florida National College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate and baccalaureate degrees. Florida National College is approved for Veterans Training by the State of Florida, Department of Veterans Affairs.
The purpose of Florida National College is to contribute to the education of a population of diverse, presently predominantly Hispanic, cultures. The college realizes this mission through the employment and development of a faculty of scholars who are proficient in the art of teaching.
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami
Courses / Programs
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy is a leading European culinary arts school in the South of France. We also have a culinary school in Coral Gables, just southwest of Downtown Miami FL, close to Miami International Airport.
With our top-quality certificate programs conducted by French chefs with extensive experience, our French Cooking and French Pastry courses are taught at 1 Michelin star professional level.
Founded in 2004 by highly-experienced professionals in the fields of French Gastronomy, Pastry Arts, Fine Dining, and Sommelier, Gastronomicom offers premium training programs to those who wish to start a new career in the culinary arts field, or professional chefs who wish to impove their skills.
Choosing to study at our culinary academy will open the doors to employment throughout the United States as well as abroad.
Our short culinary programs in Miami are designed to teach the Arts of French Cooking and Pastry at a very high level.
In addition, we offer a special 1-year program which gives American students the opportunity to experience studying and working in the South of France.
Gastronomicom Student Testimonial: "Best experience of my life, incredible teachers and staff, highly recommend to anyone!!"
French Cooking / Pastry Certificate Programs: Available year-round, except for the month of August. Students in these courses choose a Cooking or Pastry module.
• 1 week / 2 week Discovery Program (20 / 40 hours)
• 1 Month Gourmet Program (80 hours)
• 2 Month Epicure Program (160 hours)
• 3 Month Gastronomic Program (240 hours)
Special 1-Year Culinary Program:
• 3 months in Miami studying French Cooking or Pastry
• 3 months in the South of France studying Cooking & French Language or Pastry & French Language
• 6-month internship in France