Hyde Park College Of Skin, Body & SPA Therapy: Hyde Park College of Skin and Body Therapy was established 22 years ago to give future beauty and SPA therapists the highest level of training available in South Australia: This International Beauty and Spa Therapy Training school situated in Adelaide, has an enviable international reputation in Australia and throughout the world. The College is accredited for CIDESCO and CIBTAC International Beauty Therapy and SPA Therapy training. Graduates are successful in gaining employment immediately upon completion of their course locally or elsewhere in Australia and overseas due to their specialised training conducted by internationally accredited Tutors. Classes are small to ensure individual attention and guidance.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Courses include: CIDESCO Diploma in Beauty Therapy; CIBTAC Diploma in Beauty Therapy; CIDESCO Diploma in Spa Therapy; Certficate in Indian Head Massage; Certificate in Reflexology; Certificate in Lithos Stone Therapy; Diploma in Aromatherapy; Short courses in Manicure and Pedicure; Waxing.
Brisbane North Institute of TAFE is located in Brisbane, Queensland in Eastern Australia and offers certificate, advanced certificate and diploma programs in business administration, finance and accounting, information technology, sales and marketing, hospitality, nursing, horticulture and many other areas. We also provide a professional year program, corporate training, vocational graduate diplomas and certificates, apprenticeships and traineeships as well as adult community education (ACE) programs.
With five campuses (Bracken Ridge, Caboolture, Grovely, Ithace and Redcliffe) serving over 30,000 students across Brisbane's northside, Brisbane North Institute of TAFE is one of the largest institutes of its kind in the state. To keep programs relevant to today’s workplaces, Brisbane North Institute of TAFE consult regularly with industry leaders to ensure you acquire the skills and knowledge you’ll need in your chosen field. With industry relevant training, you’ll become highly sought after. We welcome international students who are invited to study and gain a quality educational qualification in a safe, clean city, with a low cost of living and a great outdoor lifestyle.
- Certificate, Advanced Certificate, Diploma Programs in
* Business Administration
* Finance and Accounting
* Sales and Marketing
* Information Technology
* Veterinary Nursing
* Travel and Tourism
* Health Services
* Education and Training
* Animal Science
* Sport and Recreation
and other areas
- Professional Year Program
- Corporate Training
- Vocational Graduate Diplomas and Certificates
- Adult Community Education (ACE) Program
- Apprenticeships and Traineeships
Nature Care College, based in St. Leonards, Sydney, is the most respected Natural Therapies college in Australia. Established in 1973, Nature Care College is renowned for its high academic standards, passionate and experienced trainers and professional, caring environment.
We welcome anyone with an interest or passion for the world of natural therapies who is looking to study for a career in this area, or for their own personal development and to experience the joy of learning here.
National Institute of Technology Pty. Ltd. trading as NIT Australia. National Institute of Technology (NIT) is Registered Training Organisation and a CRICOS approved provider that delivers education and training services to both local and international students.
NIT’s aim is to provide rigorous, practical and industry-focused education and training that encourages disruptive technologies and cultivates exceptional information technology professionals.
NIT aims to target two core sectors of the ICT market – individuals interested in gaining either full qualifications or looking to enhance specific ICT skills.
The venture is initiated in order to cater the skill shortages and skill gaps in ICT sector both in Australia and globally.
NIT’s focus is to provide its students real experience to match the needs of employers via its industry internship programs.
NIT engages with industry through its staff and associates who work closely with industry partners, via consultancy and joint projects.
Professional Certificate & Diploma Programs:
- Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking
- Diploma of Information Technology Networking
- Certificate IV in Business
- Diploma of Business
- Advanced Diploma of Business
- Certificate II in Spoken and Written English
- Certificate III in Spoken and Written English
- ACS Professional Year Program
IT-based Short Courses:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows
- Information Technology
- Computer Networking
Taylors College is a premier private college offering world-class University Preparation and High School programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Taylors College aims to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment.
Our university preparation courses aim to provide you with the English language skills and proven academic ability to meet the entry requirements for universities / colleges in Australia or New Zealand. The Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP) helps you to improve your English before joining an academic program.
Taylors College is a part of Study Group International, a global leader in private Higher Education, language and Careers Education in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Study Group provides the highest quality education opportunities to over 55,000 students from more than 140 countries.
Taylors College CRICOS codes: 01781B (NSW); 01160J (VIC); 01963G (WA).
Careers-focused education & pathways to university:
Martin College is a part of Study Group, a worldwide specialist education company, and is recognised internationally for its delivery of quality education. As Australia’s leading provider of careers-focused training and education, Martin College has been preparing students for their future careers for over 30 years.
Our experienced teaching and support staff are all there to help you settle into college life, make the most of your studies and develop the skills to progress beyond graduation.
With campuses in central locations in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sydney, our Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses are aimed at achieving real outcomes:
- Getting your career ready:
If you wish to enter the working world, our courses are designed to ensure you have the skills to start building a successful career straight after graduation.
- Pathways to university:
If your goal is degree level study, Martin College has agreements with universities throughout Australia to provide graduates of the Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses the opportunity to progress to a related university Bachelor Degree with significant credit points.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Pre-University Academic Courses Online: Short & Intensive Courses in 10, 20 or 40 hour bundles.
• Business Management
• Computer Science
• Creative Writing
• Journalism & Media
• English Language (ESOL)
• English Literature
• Medicine & Life Sciences
• Politics & International Relations
• Philosophy or Psychology
• SAT Prep
• STEM (Science, technology, engineering & maths)
with Optional Enrichment Classes (Leadership Skills, Study Skills).
- Schedule a Free one-to-one Advice Session with our experienced advisers.