Hyde Park College Of Skin, Body & SPA Therapy: Hyde Park College of Skin and Body Therapy was established 22 years ago to give future beauty and SPA therapists the highest level of training available in South Australia: This International Beauty and Spa Therapy Training school situated in Adelaide, has an enviable international reputation in Australia and globally. The College is accredited for CIDESCO and CIBTAC International Beauty Therapy and SPA Therapy training. We believe a beauty therapist is a professional person, male or female, with a caring disposition, who is fully trained in all aspects of beauty therapy and cosmetology: and who specialises in giving a high standard of treatment and service to paying clients in order to maintain the external appearance and natural functions of the skin, to bring about relaxation, the relief of stress and general well-being of the mind and body.
- CIDESCO Diploma in Beauty and Spa Therapy The CIDESCO Diploma of Beauty and SPA Therapy is an in depth and prestigious course suitable for those who wish to manage or start their own beauty salon or SPA, specialise in advanced beauty therapy techniques or simply enhance their knowledge of nutrition, business management and day spa techniques.
- CIBTAC Diploma in Beauty Therapy The CIBTAC Diploma in Beauty Therapy is a comprehensive course in beauty therapy. This course provides students with the necessary skills and knowledge to perform beauty treatments with confidence and professionalism.
Specialised courses are available in the following areas: - Certificate in Reflexology - Certificate in Indian Head Massage - Certificate in Lithos Stone Therapy - Diploma in Aromatherapy - Waxing - Short courses in Manicure and Pedicure
Address:LEVEL One, 237-239 Unley Road, MALVERN, ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA, 5061, Australia
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-04-23 were from:
London, UK & England;
India kerala, India;
Causeway bay, Hong Kong;
Hetauda , makawanpur, Nepal;
Richmond North Yorkshire, UK & England;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
William Blue College of Hospitality Management, Sydney
Courses / Programs
William Blue College of Hospitality Management in North Sydney, NSW, Australia provides a professional, vibrant and fun environment where you can learn about all aspects of management for the hospitality industry. Industry demand led to the development of the William Blue International Hotel Management School in 1990 and today, the William Blue College of Hospitality Management offers programs in both the vocational and higher education sectors. You can study on-campus or online.
We enjoy an excellent reputation within the hospitality and tourism industry for delivering quality courses and producing exceptional graduates who are work ready. William Blue has considerable experience in Higher Education. In 2004, we established a partnership to deliver the final year of the La Trobe Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality) awarded by La Trobe University. We also offer our own Bachelor of Business Degree courses with specialisations in Hospitality Management, Tourism Management and Event Management.
- Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Event Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality) Degree Course
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Hotel Management Pathway)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Commercial Cookery Pathway)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Event Management Pathway)
National Institute of Technology Pty. Ltd. trading as NIT Australia. National Institute of Technology (NIT) is Registered Training Organisation and a CRICOS approved provider that delivers education and training services to both local and international students.
NIT’s aim is to provide rigorous, practical and industry-focused education and training that encourages disruptive technologies and cultivates exceptional information technology professionals.
NIT aims to target two core sectors of the ICT market – individuals interested in gaining either full qualifications or looking to enhance specific ICT skills.
The venture is initiated in order to cater the skill shortages and skill gaps in ICT sector both in Australia and globally.
NIT’s focus is to provide its students real experience to match the needs of employers via its industry internship programs.
NIT engages with industry through its staff and associates who work closely with industry partners, via consultancy and joint projects.
Professional Certificate & Diploma Programs:
- Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking
- Diploma of Information Technology Networking
- Certificate IV in Business
- Diploma of Business
- Advanced Diploma of Business
- Certificate II in Spoken and Written English
- Certificate III in Spoken and Written English
- ACS Professional Year Program
IT-based Short Courses:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows
- Information Technology
- Computer Networking
The KPI Institute - Worldwide Performance Excellence Solutions
Courses / Programs
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. We provide a wide range of business-related Certification Programs, offered face-to-face in Melbourne, Victoria or online via e-learning.
Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members.
Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute has already certified professionals from more than 100 cities, in over 50 countries, across 6 continents.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates smartKPIs website, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Face-to-face and online study options:
- KPI Professional & Practitioner
- Strategy & Business Planning Professional
- Performance Management Professional
- Employee Performance Management Professional
- Data Analysis Professional
- Data Visualization Professional
- Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional
- Benchmarking Professional
- Supplier Performance Professional
- Customer Service Performance Professional
- Personal Performance Professional
- Performance Audit Professional and Practitioner
Job Training Institute Pty Ltd, Melbourne and Brisbane
Courses / Programs
With locations in Glen Waverly in Melbourne, Victoria and Brisbane, Queensland, Job Training Institute Pty Ltd is a registered training organization in Australia licensed to train and issue nationally recognized certificates in aged care, home & community care, disability work, applied first aid, food safety, manual handling, medication for PCAs. We offer four modes of learning namely classroom, online, correspondence and blended learning (which combines classroom and online) learning. We are committed to making vocational learning as convenient as possible.
Working in the Aged Care industry is challenging. However making a difference in the lives of the aged is quite rewarding. Home and Community Care workers provide care and support in the homes and communities of people with disabilities and the elderly. Upon completion of these courses, you will be able to gain employment in a wide variety of positions using your specialized care training. For those who are interested in working with disabled individuals our disability work certificate offers supervised job placement working with disabled individuals, either in a facility or in the community.
Nationally recognized Certificates in:
* Aged Care Certificate III
* Home & Community Care Certificate III
* Disability Work Certificate IV
* Applied First Aid
* Food Safety
* Manual Handling
* Medication for PCAs
* Courses are offered as classroom, online, correspondence and blended learning (which combines classroom and online) learning
TAFE NSW – Sydney Institute is Australia's largest and oldest school of vocational education and training. Named the 2003 NSW Large Training Provider of the Year, the Institute is owned and operated by the NSW Government. Certified as an ISO 9000:2001 quality training provider, TAFE NSW – Sydney Institute has trained more than two million people in its long history of teaching excellence. Today, students from over 70 countries come to the Institute to take English language training or study accounting, information technology, hospitality and a host of other courses. We also offer a range of flexible training options, from traditional classroom instruction to on-line learning. International students enjoy small and friendly classes. Professional and dedicated teachers work closely with each student to ensure they understand their course work and are able to apply their studies in practical ways. Our teaching excellence is complemented by our modern facilities and hi-tech equipment.
Graduate Certificates (half year), Advanced Diploma (2 to 3 years), Diploma (1 to 2 years) in over 100 vocational courses including Business, Management, Hospitality, Nursing, Engineering, Fine Arts. Also traineeship courses, TAFE PLUS short courses, English language courses, school leavers courses, 3D animation courses.
Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy, Sydney
Courses / Programs
Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy is a beauty therapist training school located in North Sydney, NSW. We offer full-time and part-time diploma and certificate courses in Beauty Therapy and Beauty Services at our Sydney campus. Each course incorporates hands-on, practical training through our student salon. Our courses are also available to students all over Australia via distance learning. Subjects covered include make-up artist training, body massage, aromatherapy, facials, spa treatments and much more.
Ella Baché College is nationally and internationally accredited and recognised by the industry as being of the very highest standard. We are the only college with access to a network of over 200 Ella Baché Salons and 35 David Jones stores nationally that provide work experience and jobs for our students. In fact, over 70% of our students start their careers within the Ella Baché network!
The Ella Baché College is a NSW “Apprenticeship Approved Provider” for salons located in Sydney, Illawarra & Newcastle areas. Apprentices can now complete their studies and earn their Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy qualification with the Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy.
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy – Full-time (12 months) or part-time (18 months)
- Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy – Full-time (12 months) or part-time (18 months)
- Certificate III in Beauty Services – 16 weeks part-time program
All of our beauty therapy courses are also offered via Distance Education.