Sydney College of Event Management: Sydney College of Event Management is Australia's first specialist event management college offering a fully accredited Diploma of Events program. Study with industry professionals in the world's best event city, Sydney. Learn in an engaging, interactive and fun environment that is based on a 'simulated workplace', and graduate with a diploma.
We are an accredited Registered Training Organisation (provider code 70299) and our Diploma of Events (SIT50207) is a nationally accredited course approved under the auspices of the Australian Quality Skills Authority (ASQA).
Diploma of Events Program:
- Creative event design; Event staging and infrastructure; Event budget management; Event project management; Event industry knowledge; Developing and pitching event concepts and bids; Venues and outdoor event sites; Catering for events; Entertainment for events; Client relations; Technical production for events; Legal and regulatory compliance; Event styling; Event team management.
What are my job prospects after the course is finished?
Sydney College of Event Management is developing relationships with a wide range of corporate event management teams, local council, event production companies and many other employers. Unlike other colleges, our work experience and internship opportunities are offered at the conclusion of the student's period of study. This means that hosts and prospective employers can recruit interns and volunteers with the skills needed to make a meaningful contribution. It also means that study time is not unduly interrupted by short term volunteer work. You can be assured that through our college you will gain exposure to real work experience and, hopefully, employment opportunities.
Convenient Location in Surry Hills, Sydney:
Our campus is located minutes from Central Railway Station and major bus routes. Set in the bustling education and fashion precinct of Surry Hills the location is an ideal place to study and hang out with your colleagues and meet other students over lunch or at the end of the day in the many cafes and friendly pubs in the area. It's a great atmosphere in a convenient location.
Careers-focused education & pathways to university:
Martin College is a part of Study Group, a worldwide specialist education company, and is recognised internationally for its delivery of quality education. As Australia’s leading provider of careers-focused training and education, Martin College has been preparing students for their future careers for over 30 years.
Our experienced teaching and support staff are all there to help you settle into college life, make the most of your studies and develop the skills to progress beyond graduation.
With campuses in central locations in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sydney, our Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses are aimed at achieving real outcomes:
- Getting your career ready:
If you wish to enter the working world, our courses are designed to ensure you have the skills to start building a successful career straight after graduation.
- Pathways to university:
If your goal is degree level study, Martin College has agreements with universities throughout Australia to provide graduates of the Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses the opportunity to progress to a related university Bachelor Degree with significant credit points.
Taylors College is a premier private college offering world-class University Preparation and High School programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Taylors College aims to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment.
Our university preparation courses aim to provide you with the English language skills and proven academic ability to meet the entry requirements for universities / colleges in Australia or New Zealand. The Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP) helps you to improve your English before joining an academic program.
Taylors College is a part of Study Group International, a global leader in private Higher Education, language and Careers Education in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Study Group provides the highest quality education opportunities to over 55,000 students from more than 140 countries.
Taylors College CRICOS codes: 01781B (NSW); 01160J (VIC); 01963G (WA).
Paramount College of Natural Medicine has evolved from a passion to nurture the development of complementary health practitioners who are truly capable of managing health solutions for today’s world. This is our commitment to you in natural health education, as it has been our philosophy within our business for the past nine years. Our desire to provide a quality education is Paramount!
• Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
• Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine
• Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine
• Advanced Diploma of Homoeopathy
• Diploma of Remedial Massage
• Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice
• Certificate IV in Aromatherapy
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Business Success Group is a Registered Training Organisation located throughout Australia with established offices in Sydney, NSW; Brisbane, Toowoomba, Bundaberg, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville and Cairns,Queensland. We are dedicated to achieving one goal - improving people and improving business. We deliver vocational training across a variety of Nationally Accredited Training Packages with courses suitable for small businesses, large corporations and individuals.
We deliver specialist training services in a variety of areas including business services, information technology, financial services, retail, public service among others. We offer qualifications at Certificate I,II,III and IV levels, as well as Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas.
In addition to commercial training, BSG is involved in the delivery of a broad range of specialist services including specialist business development and training programs and small business development.
- Business Services including Business Administration, Small Business Management, Human Resources, Marketing..
- Customer Contact
- Information Technology (IT) including IT Support, Networking, Multimedia...
- Public Service including Government, Project Management...
- Financial Services including Accounting, Bookkeeping...
- Training and Assessment
Australian Centre of Further Education (ACFE), located in the city centre of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, is a private training education institution offering specialist nursing courses for overseas qualified nurses. Programs include the Initial Registration for Overseas Nurses (IRON). This is a short 3 month course comprising theoretical and clinical components to assist overseas nurses (e.g. from Philippines or India etc) to obtain their registration in Australia as a Registered Nurse - Division 1.
ACFE has been approved by the Nurses Board of Victoria to offer the Initial Registration For Overseas Nurses (IRON) Program.