Sydney College of Event Management: Study with industry professionals in the world's best event city, Sydney. Sydney College of Event Management is Australia's first specialist event management college offering a fully accredited Diploma of Events program. Learn in an engaging, interactive and fun environment that is based on a 'simulated workplace', and graduate with a diploma.
Email:Contact us below
We are an accredited Registered Training Organisation (provider code 70299) and our Diploma of Events (SIT50207) is a nationally accredited course approved under the auspices of the Australian Quality Skills Authority (ASQA).
Accelerated Diploma of Events program (6 months):
- Event project management; Event industry knowledge; Developing and pitching event concepts and bids; Creative event design; Event staging and infrastructure; Event budget management; Venues and outdoor event sites; Catering for events; Entertainment for events; Legal and regulatory compliance; Event styling; Event team management; Client relations; Technical production for events.
Cambridge International College has a reputation as the friendliest college in Melbourne. Many students say CIC is a great place to learn English and vocational courses, and a great place to meet new friends. The college is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) of Melbourne. Melbourne Central Railway Station is located underneath the college. Students can also catch Melbourne's famous tram lines from the college door. We currently have 175 students in 13 classes with 22 Nationalities: Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Nepal, Oman, Poland, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Venezuela.
CIC offers students a number of excellent pathways to Australian Universities, Government TAFEs and other private education providers, each offering a range of different degree and vocational qualifications.
Kingston International College is one of Australia’s leading Vocational Education and Training (VET) providers. We leverage the information gained through our many industry partnerships to tailor our courses to meet current and emerging industry needs/trends – thus ensuring that all our students are job ready on graduation. Furthermore, our focus on teaching excellence has granted us an excellent reputation amongst employers.
VET provides students with the practical skills required for highly specific industries/roles. Typically courses are only 6 months to a year in length – but highly focussed in nature. This differs from the higher education sector which instead has a more theoretical or abstract approach to education. Higher education courses are generally 3-4 years long.
VET focuses on providing students with the skills required to:
• Join the workforce for the first time.
• Re-join the workforce after a break.
• Advance careers.
• Move into a different career/sector.
• Upskill for self-employment/entrepreneurship.
• Certificate IV + Diploma of Marketing Communication
• Certificate IV in International Trade
• Diploma of International Business
• Diploma + Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
• Diploma + Advanced Diploma of Business
• Certificate III + Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
• Diploma of Hospitality Management
• Certificate III + Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
• Certificate IV + Diploma of Christian Ministry and Theology
Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy, Sydney
Courses / Programs
Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy is a beauty therapist training school located in North Sydney, NSW. We offer full-time and part-time diploma and certificate courses in Beauty Therapy and Beauty Services at our Sydney campus. Each course incorporates hands-on, practical training through our student salon. Our courses are also available to students all over Australia via distance learning. Subjects covered include make-up artist training, body massage, aromatherapy, facials, spa treatments and much more.
Ella Baché College is nationally and internationally accredited and recognised by the industry as being of the very highest standard. We are the only college with access to a network of over 200 Ella Baché Salons and 35 David Jones stores nationally that provide work experience and jobs for our students. In fact, over 70% of our students start their careers within the Ella Baché network!
The Ella Baché College is a NSW “Apprenticeship Approved Provider” for salons located in Sydney, Illawarra & Newcastle areas. Apprentices can now complete their studies and earn their Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy qualification with the Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy.
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy – Full-time (12 months) or part-time (18 months)
- Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy – Full-time (12 months) or part-time (18 months)
- Certificate III in Beauty Services – 16 weeks part-time program
All of our beauty therapy courses are also offered via Distance Education.
Professional Development Programs & Computer Training Courses:
- Leadership Training Programs
- Management Training
- Team Building Workshops
- Business Skills
- Communication Courses
- Personal Development
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office Courses (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access..)
- Adobe Training Programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator..)
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Taylors College is a premier private college offering world-class University Preparation and High School programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Taylors College aims to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment.
Our university preparation courses aim to provide you with the English language skills and proven academic ability to meet the entry requirements for universities / colleges in Australia or New Zealand. The Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP) helps you to improve your English before joining an academic program.
Taylors College is a part of Study Group International, a global leader in private Higher Education, language and Careers Education in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Study Group provides the highest quality education opportunities to over 55,000 students from more than 140 countries.
Taylors College CRICOS codes: 01781B (NSW); 01160J (VIC); 01963G (WA).