ICDC College, Hollywood:
International Career Development Center (ICDC) College is based in Hollywood in Los Angeles, California, and offers both campus-based and online advanced degree or accelerated Fast-Track diploma programs to international students in areas including business management and accounting, computerized accounting, healthcare management and many more high-demand career fields. ICDC College is a leader in providing its international students with over 24 career choices that reflect both U.S. and global concerns in a wide range of industries, giving you the skills you need to meet your career goals. Enjoy our easy admissions process, flexible career training programs, affordable tuition, student services and international partnerships in learning.
With ICDC College, you have the opportunity to actually reside and complete your studies in the heart of Hollywood, one of the world’s most popular U.S. cities. ICDC College’s accelerated diploma programs at our Hollywood campus will give you the opportunity to develop your English-speaking skills while interacting with your instructor and classmates. This complete immersion in your U.S. education coupled with real-world learning will give you the advantage of greater fluency in English and the unique experiences that studying in the U.S. can offer.
At ICDC College, we invite you to experience this exciting area of Los Angeles as a student at our Hollywood campus and explore the local landmarks and famous sites on offer. We understand that coming to a new country can be a big adjustment. That’s why our friendly campus staff provides an International Student Concierge Service to help students organize all the important details, from information about finding housing and transport, to the best way to visit all the famous landmarks and sights.
ICDC College also offers you with the flexibility and convenience of an online education on your own terms. The ability to pursue an Associate’s degree or an accelerated diploma program while at home, at work or at a corner café. We provide online classes that fit around your busy schedule – 24/7, anytime from anywhere in the world.
ICDC) College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and College (ACCSC), an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
ICDC College is authorized by the United States Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) to enroll International Students for Vocational Training (M-1 Visa). ICDC College is the first choice for international students.
Campus-based & online associate degree & accelerated diploma programs (2-year) include:
Accelerated Diploma Programmes:
- Computerized Accounting Accelerated Diploma
- Medical Office Management Accelerated Diploma
- Graphic / Web Development Accelerated Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician Accelerated Diploma
- Dental Lab Technician Accelerated Diploma
- Alcohol and Drug Counseling Accelerated Diploma
- Homeland Security and Investigation Accelerated Diploma
Associate's Degree Programs:
- Business Management and Accounting Associate’s Degree
- Healthcare Management Associate’s Degree
- Forensic Scientist Associate’s Degree
- Homeland Security Associate’s Degree
- Alcohol and Drug Counseling Associate’s Degree
ICDC College is proud of its excellent faculty members, who are experts in their fields and bring a wealth of professional experience to our Associate’s Degree and Accelerated Diploma programs. ICDC College instructors are experienced teachers, and also industry leaders, enhancing all learning modules with the real-world experience, practical skills and knowledge they have gathered through their work.
When considering whether to pursue a U.S. education at ICDC College, consider these important factors:
* Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and College (ACCSC).
* 2011-2012 designated “Military Friendly School” and ranks among the top 15% of all colleges, universities and trade schools which are doing the most to embrace America’s Veterans, as reported by G.I. Jobs.
* Provider of job-oriented career training to thousands of students since 1995.
* 2010 ACCSC School of Distinction for Hollywood and Huntington Park campuses
Commendation awards from U.S. Senate, House of Representatives, California Legislative Assembly, City of Los Angeles, State of California.
* Accelerated Learning: In addition to pursuing a short-term diploma in as little as 9 months, students may elect to complete an Associate’s Degree in just 22 months for additional knowledge and career development.
* Learn from the Best: Our acclaimed faculty members are industry experts who bring their professional knowledge and experience to each program, ensuring that you receive a U.S. quality education complete with both theoretical and practical training.
* Success: ICDC College is committed to helping you obtain your educational and career goals while assisting in your overall professional advancement during the time you are enrolled with us and upon your graduation.
Visa Assistance: Our specialized staff will guide you in obtaining all proper documentation to assist you in getting an M-1 student visa to pursue educational training in the United States.
* Flexibility: Prefer to take your classes online? ICDC College provides you with education tailored to fit your busy lifestyle; classes are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, around the globe.
* Netbook Computer: ICDC College provides students with a netbook computer and course materials – all included in the cost of tuition.
* Student Services: ICDC College’s International Student Concierge and Resource Center provides students with personalized support services to assist them with housing accommodations, transportation, sightseeing and more. International students are encouraged to attend an online Student Orientation to learn about the various resources available.
* Technical Support: ICDC College provides 24/7 technical assistance and our team is readily available to answer any questions related to online access, submitting coursework and communication with instructors and staff.
At ICDC College, our International Admissions process is simple, whether you choose to become an online student or to attend class at our Hollywood, California campus. We make the enrollment process easy to understand and complete, because we are with you every step of the way. Stop spending countless hours researching other colleges, when in just a few steps, you can begin your exciting career education at ICDC College.
Hollywood Campus Location:
ICDC College’s Hollywood campus is situated on the legendary Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood (Known as the entertainment capital of the world) in Los Angeles, California, only minutes away from famous areas such as Westwood, UCLA, Beverly Hills and more. International students who elect to study at our Hollywood campus will enrich their classroom experience surrounded by an abundance of neighborhood amenities including art galleries, parks, trendy retailers and an array of hip night spots! Transportation is a breeze, since ICDC College’s Hollywood campus is also conveniently located near the Hollywood trolley, bus lines, metro train rail, and major freeways.
Our spacious 19,500 square foot campus accommodates approximately 400 students at a time, and offers air-conditioned classrooms and laboratory environments where students can enjoy their learning experience. ICDC College offers special facilities that have handicap accommodations, as well as a Student Library and Resource Center, student lounge, administrative offices and free parking.
“I was unemployable before, but ICDC College gave me the tools and skills I needed to be confident enough to go out there to ask for – and get – a job.” - Lori, Alcohol and Drug Counseling graduate.
“At ICDC, they don’t just say they’re going to help you find a job. They actually bend over backwards to help you find a job.” - Vincent, Alcohol and Drug Counseling graduate.
“Through ICDC College’s program, I saw how Border Patrol and U.S. Customs support Homeland Security. I went for it!” - Devon, Homeland Security graduate.
“Life is a blank canvas, and it’s up to you to paint your own life’s picture. It’s never too late to start again. Thanks ICDC!” - Mary, Alcohol and Drug Counseling graduate.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 5422 W Sunset Blvd., Hollywood 90027, Los Angeles, California , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.