Career training schools & associate degree colleges in Los Angeles CA: IT certification programs, computer/ business associate degree programs, ESL English language courses for immigrants/ foreigners. Apply to I-20 colleges in the U.S. & California, F1 visa college in Los Angeles for international students.
Learnet Academy: Established in 1993, Learnet Academy has built a reputation as one of the leading training centers in Los Angeles. We are dedicated to offering specialized professional computer and business-related courses. These offerings include Associate Degree Programs, a wide range of Certification courses, and English as a Foreign Language (EFL) programs.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Associate Degree Programs: - Business Administration, Associate of Arts Degree
- Computer Business Applications, Associate of Arts Degree
Certificate Courses: - Computer Information Infrastructure
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Information Technology Administrator
- Computerized Office User Specialist
- Real Estate Finance / Salesperson
- Contractor License
- General Contractor
ESL Programs: - English as a Foreign Language (EFL)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language iBT (TOEFL iBT)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Electronic Health Records Specialist Certification
Courses / Programs
Take the first steps towards a rewarding career in the healthcare industry by training as an Electronic Health Records Specialist!
With certification programs available online and on-campus throughout the United States, this role involves the proper handling of electronic patient data in a range of settings, including healthcare facilities, private practice, and clinic environments.
A Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS) is responsible for collecting patient information, documenting examination information, scheduling treatments, and process laboratory tests among other duties. You are responsible for maintaining the integrity of patient information, and protecting the privacy and security of same.
Situated in Normal Heights, a neighborhood in the mid-city region of San Diego CA, San Diego Beauty College educates and trains students for in-demand careers in the beauty industry. We offer dedicated programs for numerous specialized careers in the industry. Courses include Cosmetology, Esthetics, Manicurist, Barbering, and Massage Therapy.
Our goals are to help you discover your ability to transform your life and others by your training. The degree of your success will depend on the effort you are willing to apply during the entire course of your training.
Our programs and innovative curriculum are designed to engage students and develop their skills and knowledge, setting them apart and excelling their expertise to a higher level as professionals in the industry.
The CAO Institute is a Los Angeles Beauty/Cosmetology School and Paul Mitchell Partner School. Located in the Los Angeles metropolitan area, Alhambra is just minutes from LA’s glitz and glamour and bordered by charming cities like Pasadena, home to leading scientific and cultural institutions, and Santa Monica, with its renowned pier and trendy boutiques. We teach cosmetology classes, beauty classes, nail technology, and skin care. Become a beautician today, the Paul Mitchell way!
Established over 28 years ago, the Paul Mitchell network is nearly 100,000 salons strong and in 81 countries worldwide. Prospective employers recognize Paul Mitchell Schools’ commitment to quality and our reputation for innovation and excellence. Everyone at The Cao Institute of Aesthetic – A Paul Mitchell Partner School is committed to helping you find the right home, wherever your dreams may take you. The Cao Institute is accredited by National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi