I-20 colleges in the U.S. & California international students: F1 visa college in Los Angeles, associate degree, computer / business degrees & IT certification programs. ESL English language courses, diploma training programs for immigrants/ foreigners.
Learnet Academy: Situated in the heart of Los Angeles CA, Learnet Academy is an accredited career training school that provides a range of Business and Computer-related Associate Degree & Certificate programs. We also provide an intensive English as a Foreign Language (EFL) program.
Learnet Academy has been granted accreditation to offer programs through the Associate of Arts Degree level by The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
Learnet Academy is a private institution and it is approved to operate by Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education, and has approvals from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), the California Department of Real Estate (DRE), and Microsoft IT Academy.
Our Mission: Learnet Academy's mission is to provide an education that prepares its students with the ability to meet their academic and professional goal in a globalized world.
Focus on Personal Development:
We understand that we are preparing our students to study in a changing world influenced by transnational developments. We concern ourselves with the personal development of the individual student, and we encourage all students to care for one another and for Learnet Academy.
Career Training Degree & Certificate Courses:
Associate Degree Programs: - Computer Business Applications, Associate of Arts Degree
- Business Administration, Associate of Arts Degree
Certificate Courses: - Real Estate Finance / Salesperson
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Information Infrastructure
- Computerized Office User Specialist
- Computer Information Technology Administrator
- Contractor License
- General Contractor
ESL Programs: - English as a Foreign Language (EFL)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language iBT (TOEFL iBT)
The CAO Institute is a Los Angeles Beauty/Cosmetology School and Paul Mitchell Partner School. Located in the Los Angeles metropolitan area, Alhambra is just minutes from LA’s glitz and glamour and bordered by charming cities like Pasadena, home to leading scientific and cultural institutions, and Santa Monica, with its renowned pier and trendy boutiques. We teach cosmetology classes, beauty classes, nail technology, and skin care. Become a beautician today, the Paul Mitchell way!
Established over 28 years ago, the Paul Mitchell network is nearly 100,000 salons strong and in 81 countries worldwide. Prospective employers recognize Paul Mitchell Schools’ commitment to quality and our reputation for innovation and excellence. Everyone at The Cao Institute of Aesthetic – A Paul Mitchell Partner School is committed to helping you find the right home, wherever your dreams may take you. The Cao Institute is accredited by National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences.
American College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine, San Francisco
Courses / Programs
The American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ACTCM) is located in San Francisco, California. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is an ancient and profound healing art that originated more than 3,000 years ago. It comprises a number of therapeutic practices—among them Chinese herbology, acupuncture, nutrition, Tai Ji Quan and Qigong—that have long-proven efficacy in treating a wide range of disease conditions.
Our two degree programs—the Master of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine (MSTCM) and the Doctorate of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM)—provide a truly exceptional professional education. Additionally, ACTCM’s certificate programs in Tui Na and Shiatsu and its introductory classes for the public offer further opportunities for study to current ACTCM students, healthcare professionals and the general public. ACTCM also offers an optional 4-week study abroad program in Shanghai, China to students of the MSTCM program.
Our MSTCM degree program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM). ACAOM has also approved ACTCM’s clinical DAOM degree.
- Master of Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine (MSTCM)
- Doctoral degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM)
- Basic & Advanced Tui Na Massage Certificates
- Basic & Advanced Shiatsu Massage Certificate
ACTCM offers flexibility of day, evening, and weekend classes on full or part time tracks.
Scripps College, located in Claremont, 30 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, California, is a private liberal-arts women's college offering Bachelor of Arts Degree programs. The mission of Scripps College is to educate women to develop their intellect and talents through active participation in a community of scholars, so that as graduates they may contribute to society through public and private lives of leadership, service, integrity, and creativity.
The Scripps College curriculum has four parts: the three-semester Core Curriculum in Interdisciplinary Humanities; the general education requirements; the disciplines in which students major; and the elective courses that lend breadth to a student's education. Scripps College requires of every major a senior thesis, project, or recital performance, which demands that students have a thorough professional knowledge of a subject within their majors.
Scripps College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
B.A. Degree Programs are offered through the following departments:
- Art Conservation
- Art History
- French Studies
- Gender and Women's Studies
- German Studies
- Hispanic Studies
- Humanities Major: Interdisciplinary Studies in Culture
- Italian/Italian Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Writing Program
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in North Hollywood in the east San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, Southern CA, Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
The National College of Technical Instruction (NCTI) is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS). We offer training in several locations throughout California, including Riverside, San Francisco,North Hollywood, San Diego, Santa Barbara and Roseville, as well as nationwide. Courses include CPR, Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Medical Life Support, and many more.
Our staff and faculty partner with students to achieve academic success. Programs are designed to prepare students to function as qualified entry-level healthcare professionals, providing the cognitive, psychomotor and affective skills necessary to successfully qualify for standardized certification and licensing examinations for EMS personnel throughout the United States.
NCTI is nationally accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), and has grown into the largest paramedic training institution in the United States.
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Courses:
- EMT (Basic, Intermediate, Paramedic)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (CPR) Provider
- Advanced Medical Life Support Provider
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider
- 12-lead EKG
- Critical Care Transport-Paramedic
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support
- National Registry Skills Testing
- National Registry Paramedic Preparation
Massage School of Pasadena (MSP), located in Pasadena, California, is a Massage Therapist training school offering diploma programs in Massage Therapy. MSP provides an environment for students to gain the knowledge and skill necessary to become massage therapists, to prepare students to be competitive in the job market, promoting a healthy life-style through massage, and providing first-hand education in a functioning massage/spa environment.
MSP is certified by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB).