Courses in Australia: Business training in Sydney, NSW Melbourne & Geelong, Victoria. Certificate & diploma courses in Perth WA. Brisbane, QLD in business, management & accounting. Vocational education in Adelaide, South Australia. Professional development courses online.
Navitas Workforce Solutions: Based in six cities across Australia, Navitas Workforce Solutions is a national business training organisation that provides quality vocational education, certificates and diplomas for a wide range of business categoies. At NWS, we provide programs onsite at our modern facilities in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane and Geelong, as well as offering some of our accredited programs online. With over 20 years experience, NWS is an Australian government-accredited Registered Training Organisation that delivers customised training programs to large organisations and individual participants.
Email:Contact us below
Government-funded Vocational Education and Training Courses, Professional Development Programs at Certificate and Diploma levels in fields that include - Accounting, Bookkeeping, Business, Communication Skills, Finance, Leadership, Management, Manufacturing, Microsoft Software (Excel, Word, Powerpoint 2010), Occupational Heath & Safety, Project Management, Retail & Wholesale, Sales, Training & Assessment, Transport & Logistics.
Located in the lively cultural area of Northbridge in Perth, Western Australia, Stanley College is a modern and innovative tertiary education institution offering courses leading to further studies at Universities and successful careers.
We are committed to delivering to you a high-quality learning and training experience in a vibrant and supportive environment designed for students from diverse backgrounds. This will equip you with the cutting edge skills required in your chosen career.
1. English courses
2. Business and management
5. Early Childhood Education
6. Translation and interpreting
7. Short courses
8. Government funded courses(For Local Students)
9. Vet Student Loans
10. English language skills test
11. Packed course samples
12. Professional Year Program
Australian Institute of Commerce and Language, Sydney
Courses / Programs
Australian Institute of Commerce and Language (AICL) based in Sydney, New South Wales, is a provider of quality international education with a unique approach of learning led by a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals. We offer a range of accredited Commerce and Information Technology courses as well as Service and Hospitality courses like Electronics and Communications and Commercial Cookery, which are sequentially delivered with TAFE NSW Sydney Institute.
The Australian Institute of Commerce and Language is a Registered Training Organization and our courses are accredited and recognized by all relevant government bodies and educational institutions. AICL have won both national and state awards for excellence in delivery and our contribution to industry and the skills shortages in Australia. As we have students from over 50 countries from around the globe, our students are exposed to a vast range of cultures that enrich their life and open up a new network of international contacts that will further their future careers.
The Shafston School of Hospitality offers contemporary training leading to qualifications which are recognised and valued throughout the world. The programs are designed to provide an opportunity for students to become highly skilled tradespersons who are work-ready for employment in the Hospitality industry.
Training at Shafston includes both theoretical and practical training. Predominately the theory classes are held at the Kangaroo Point, Main Campus. Practical classes are conducted both at training kitchens at Kangaroo Point and at the live service training Cafe and Patisserie at L'Académie Hotel.
Nature Care College, based in St. Leonards, Sydney, is the most respected Natural Therapies college in Australia. Established in 1973, Nature Care College is renowned for its high academic standards, passionate and experienced trainers and professional, caring environment.
We welcome anyone with an interest or passion for the world of natural therapies who is looking to study for a career in this area, or for their own personal development and to experience the joy of learning here.
Job Training Institute Pty Ltd, Melbourne and Brisbane
Courses / Programs
With locations in Glen Waverly in Melbourne, Victoria and Brisbane, Queensland, Job Training Institute Pty Ltd is a registered training organization in Australia licensed to train and issue nationally recognized certificates in aged care, home & community care, disability work, applied first aid, food safety, manual handling, medication for PCAs. We offer four modes of learning namely classroom, online, correspondence and blended learning (which combines classroom and online) learning. We are committed to making vocational learning as convenient as possible.
Working in the Aged Care industry is challenging. However making a difference in the lives of the aged is quite rewarding. Home and Community Care workers provide care and support in the homes and communities of people with disabilities and the elderly. Upon completion of these courses, you will be able to gain employment in a wide variety of positions using your specialized care training. For those who are interested in working with disabled individuals our disability work certificate offers supervised job placement working with disabled individuals, either in a facility or in the community.
Nationally recognized Certificates in:
* Aged Care Certificate III
* Home & Community Care Certificate III
* Disability Work Certificate IV
* Applied First Aid
* Food Safety
* Manual Handling
* Medication for PCAs
* Courses are offered as classroom, online, correspondence and blended learning (which combines classroom and online) learning
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.