HRC Culinary Academy: The HRC Academy is a culinary arts school which features 2 locations in Bulgaria. The first semester, students train at our facilities in Dobrich. The third semester students train at our facilities in Bulgaria’s capital Sofia.
Bulgaria is located in Southeastern Europe, and borders the Black Sea to the east, Greece and Turkey to the south, Serbia and the Republic of Macedonia to the west, and Romania to the north.
Bulgaria is an active member of NATO and joined the European Union on January 1, 2007. Bulgaria has become an attractive destination because of the quality of service and the affordable prices of accommodations that the country offers.
Bulgaria has enjoyed substantial growth in income from international tourism over the past decade. During the winter months, Borovetz, Bansko and Pamporovo are popular ski resorts.
Sofia (Bulgarian: София) is Bulgaria’s capital and by far the largest city in the country with a population of around 2 million people. It is located in western Bulgaria, at the foot of Mount Vitosha and approximately at the centre of the Balkan Peninsula.
Many of the major universities, cultural institutions, and businesses of Bulgaria are concentrated in Sofia. Up until 2007 Sofia experienced rapid economic growth.
Sofia is one of the most visited tourist destinations in Bulgaria alongside coastal and mountain resorts. Among its highlights is the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, one of the symbols of Bulgaria, constructed in the late 19th century. It occupies an area of 3,170 square meters and can hold 10,000 people.
The city is also known for the Boyana Church, a UNESCO world heritage site. Sofia also holds Bulgaria's largest museum collections, which attract both tourists and students for practical studies
School / Office Address:9 Petar Beron Street, 1142
Study art abroad in Greece. The Aegean Center for the Fine Arts in Paros, Greece, is an independent institution offering semester-long and full year study abroad courses in photography, painting, art history, printmaking, singing, literature and creative writing to university students in the United States, Canada, Europe and Worldwide. Courses are offered in two semester-long sessions (Spring & Fall) per year.
The value of a wholly autonomous study abroad program specializing in small group and individualized study is immense. Not being bound by association to the requirements and orthodoxies of larger more generic programs, the Center is free to create courses of exceptional quality and independence.
- The Art of Singing
- Figure Drawing
- Black & White Silver Photography
- Digital Photography / Digital Darkroom
- Creative Writing
- Art History: Classical Greece and Rome
- Art History: Photographic History
- Classical Literature
International University College (IUC) is a modern business school offering value-oriented high-quality education in the city of Dobrich in the North-East part of Bulgaria. We offer undergraduate and graduate degree programs taught entirely through English which are available to Bulgarian students and international students from around the world.
We offer bachelor's degree courses in the fields of hospitality management and business management as well as a Master of Business Adminstration (MBA) program which is offered in collaboration with our partner institution - the University of Wales Institute in Cardiff, UK. Our double degree programs allow students the opportunity to obtain a second Bachelor degree diploma from the University of Wales Institute Cardiff, UK as well as from the other universities IUC has agreements with.
The college is striving to successfully fulfil its mission, pooling academic knowledge, providing vocation-oriented training and managerial expertise in fields such as international hospitality and tourism, marketing, international business and management, economics and information technologies.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree Programs:
- Hospitality Management
- International Business Management
- Business Information Systems
- Business and Management Studies
- International Finance and Trade
- Business administration
Master's Degree Program:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Tourism Business Administration
- Tourism Destination Management
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami
Courses / Programs
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy is a leading European culinary arts school in the South of France. We also have a culinary school in Coral Gables, just southwest of Downtown Miami FL, close to Miami International Airport.
With our top-quality certificate programs conducted by French chefs with extensive experience, our French Cooking and French Pastry courses are taught at 1 Michelin star professional level.
Founded in 2004 by highly-experienced professionals in the fields of French Gastronomy, Pastry Arts, Fine Dining, and Sommelier, Gastronomicom offers premium training programs to those who wish to start a new career in the culinary arts field, or professional chefs who wish to impove their skills.
Choosing to study at our culinary academy will open the doors to employment throughout the United States as well as abroad.
Our short culinary programs in Miami are designed to teach the Arts of French Cooking and Pastry at a very high level.
In addition, we offer a special 1-year program which gives American students the opportunity to experience studying and working in the South of France.
Gastronomicom Student Testimonial: "Best experience of my life, incredible teachers and staff, highly recommend to anyone!!"
French Cooking / Pastry Certificate Programs: Available year-round, except for the month of August. Students in these courses choose a Cooking or Pastry module.
• 1 week / 2 week Discovery Program (20 / 40 hours)
• 1 Month Gourmet Program (80 hours)
• 2 Month Epicure Program (160 hours)
• 3 Month Gastronomic Program (240 hours)
Special 1-Year Culinary Program:
• 3 months in Miami studying French Cooking or Pastry
• 3 months in the South of France studying Cooking & French Language or Pastry & French Language
• 6-month internship in France
National Institute for Optimal Wellness (N.I.O.W.) is based in Oklahoma City, and specializes in training individuals in traditional naturopathy, natural health, wellness, herbal medicine, and other natural healing arts.
We offer online courses and diploma programs to provide students with the knowledge you need to help people to incorporate natural medicine into a healthy and balanced lifestyle, and to help combat unhealthy lifestyle choices.
Accreditation: The National Institute for Optimal Wellness is a Distance Learning Post-Secondary Educational Institute licensed through the Oklahoma Board of Private Vocational Schools.
Approval: N.I.O.W has school approval with following institution
- The International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP)
Enroll in one of our distance learning / home study programs in order to become a Natural Health Professional today!
Online Programs in Traditional Naturopathy, Natural Health, Herbal Studies & Wellness:
• Certificate in Herbal Studies and Natural Health
• Diploma in Natural Health & Wellness
• Diploma in Traditional Naturopathy
• Diploma in Nutritional Wellness
• Advanced Diploma in Complementary and Alternative Health
• Single courses (Students may take single courses without enrolling in a program)
Aegean College (AC) is part of the Omiros Education Groupa reputable, dynamic group of educational institutions that has over 60 years of experience in providing high calibre education to its students. At Aegean College (AC) we believe our reputation is just a stepping stone for further success. The College continues to hold first place in IT and fourth place in Business among Athens Higher Educational Institutions. Aegean College (AC) is affiliated to the University of Huddersfield, a UK State Universities and Edexcel International, the British examination body. (AC) is a member of the Hellenic Colleges Association and Accredited by the British Accreditation Council. As such, our students are provided with the unique opportunity to achieve UK University degrees while studying in Athens, Greece.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate On-Campus & Distance learning courses include in fields of HND, BSc, Computing, Multimedia Design & Technology, Sound Engineering, Business, MBA, MBI, Music Production, ACTDEC Distance Diploma TESOL and much more.
• Calling students from Greece and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK