South Florida holistic medicine schools: Complementary and alternative medicine certification programs, Chinese medicine training, chiropractic, acupuncture, yoga teacher training. Alternative healthcare diploma in the Palm Beach County area, FL.
Florida Institute for Complementary & Alternative Medicine, West Palm Beach: Florida Institute for Complementary & Alternative Medicine (FICAM), located in West Palm Beach, Florida, is a Complementary and Alternative Medicine (C.A.M.) school offering diploma programs to students interested in becoming CAM Practitioners. Florida Institute for Complementary and Alternative Medicine is licensed by the Florida commission for Independent Education and is able to offer diploma programs as a Complementary and Alternative Medicine Practitioner and/or a Clearminded Program Educator.
The mission of Florida Institute for Complementary and Alternative Medicine is to empower students with the knowledge and tools for personal healing at all four levels of consciousness/existence. We teach our students the art of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (C.A.M.) to embark upon a journey that will begin in their spirit, transcend to their minds and emotions to then impact their bodies for positive healing experiences. Once this personal experience has ensued, we teach students to utilize their training and to share their knowledge and expertise with others who are seeking another way to feel balanced, healthy, happy and free. Complementary and Alternative Medicine begins with one’s self actualization and extends beyond oneself to positively enhance the lives of others.
What is Complementary and Alternative Medicine (C.A.M.)?
Complementary and Alternative Medicine (C.A.M) is an emerging new field of healthcare that seeks to work as an alternative to or in conjunction with conventional medicine to enhance the healing and well-being of our populace. C.A.M. techniques can supplement existing medical protocols using relaxation, visualization, yoga, or other beneficial processes (often called integrative medicine) or as an alternative to traditional medicine as in the case of hypnosis, acupuncture, bioenergetics, diet or other mind/body spirit approaches. The Federal Government has acknowledged this new field of study by establishing the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) as a component of the National Institute of Health (NIH) in Washington, D.C., which seeks to utilize C.A.M. to help optimize the healthcare system of our country, a goal supported by President Obama.
Courses / Programs:
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine Practitioner Diploma
- The Clearminded Educator Training Diploma
Based in Lee County, Florida, Biologix Solutions LLC is a nationally-accredited provider of online continuing education (CE) courses for nursing, medical, dental, physical therapy and body art professionals. All of our courses are authored by experienced professionals to provide the highest quality continuing education.
Whether you're looking to advance in your career, understand new laws and regulations, meet regulatory requirements, or simply keep your license and certification up to date, Biologix has a range of comprehensive and flexible courses designed to suit each student's individual needs.
All of our courses are online self-instructional independent study courses, allow you to work at your own pace and you can study when it is convenient. You can choose to finish them quickly or slowly, whatever fits your current life style. There is no limit to the number of times a participant may re-take the exam in order to obtain passing score.
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." - Courtney
Florida National College is an accredited four-year senior college located in Hialeah in the Northwest Area of Miami-Dade County, Florida. We offer a wide-range of Certificate, Diploma, Assosiate, Bachelor, and Masters degree programs in a variety of academic fields including Business Administration, Education, Nursing, IT, and more.
We aim to prepare students for employment in their chosen career through the acquisition of the required skills and knowledge needed for the successful completion of their studies. We strive to provide the facilities and resources that support intensive sessions of study in small classes.
Florida National College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate and baccalaureate degrees. Florida National College is approved for Veterans Training by the State of Florida, Department of Veterans Affairs.
The purpose of Florida National College is to contribute to the education of a population of diverse, presently predominantly Hispanic, cultures. The college realizes this mission through the employment and development of a faculty of scholars who are proficient in the art of teaching.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Florida, the Southeast, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
International Institute for Health Care Professionals, Boca Raton
Courses / Programs
International Institute for Health Care Professionals (IIHCP), in Boca Raton (just 45 minutes from Miami FL and 25 minutes from Fort Lauderdale) is a leading Allied Health Care training school offering healthcare certificate programs including Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapist, Surgical Technician, Midwifery & more.
Our educational philosophy is to facilitate and encourage life-long learning, assisting students to build upon the knowledge and skills acquired in their chosen program. The Institute supports and challenges students to increase their health care knowledge and skills, and become health care professionals.
We are dedicated to educating students in the modern science of nursing practice, striving for excellence with the belief that any student wanting to reach their goal will be able to benefit from the education offered. Earning your certificate is the first step to succeeding in the Health Care Industry. Let us help you find the right field for you.
Prepare for an exciting and satisfying career in the healthcare field through one of our many Certificate programs. IIHCP is Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education.