Colleges & Career Training: Complementary and alternative medicine schools in Florida, CAM practitioner certification, chinese medicine programs, chiropractic, acupuncture, yoga teacher training, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), hypnotherapy training, alternative healthcare diploma in the Palm Beach County area, FL
Florida Institute for Complementary & Alternative Medicine, West Palm Beach: Florida Institute for Complementary & Alternative Medicine (FICAM), located in West Palm Beach, Florida, is a Complementary and Alternative Medicine (C.A.M.) school offering diploma programs to students interested in becoming CAM Practitioners. Florida Institute for Complementary and Alternative Medicine is licensed by the Florida commission for Independent Education and is able to offer diploma programs as a Complementary and Alternative Medicine Practitioner and/or a Clearminded Program Educator.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
What is Complementary and Alternative Medicine (C.A.M.)?
Complementary and Alternative Medicine (C.A.M) is an emerging new field of healthcare that seeks to work as an alternative to or in conjunction with conventional medicine to enhance the healing and well-being of our populace. C.A.M. techniques can supplement existing medical protocols using relaxation, visualization, yoga, or other beneficial processes (often called integrative medicine) or as an alternative to traditional medicine as in the case of hypnosis, acupuncture, bioenergetics, diet or other mind/body spirit approaches. The Federal Government has acknowledged this new field of study by establishing the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) as a component of the National Institute of Health (NIH) in Washington, D.C., which seeks to utilize C.A.M. to help optimize the healthcare system of our country, a goal supported by President Obama.
Courses / Programs:
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine Practitioner Diploma
- The Clearminded Educator Training Diploma
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami
Courses / Programs
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy is a leading European culinary arts school in the South of France. We also have a culinary school in Coral Gables, just southwest of Downtown Miami FL, close to Miami International Airport.
With our top-quality certificate programs conducted by French chefs with extensive experience, our French Cooking and French Pastry courses are taught at 1 Michelin star professional level.
Founded in 2004 by highly-experienced professionals in the fields of French Gastronomy, Pastry Arts, Fine Dining, and Sommelier, Gastronomicom offers premium training programs to those who wish to start a new career in the culinary arts field, or professional chefs who wish to impove their skills.
Choosing to study at our culinary academy will open the doors to employment throughout the United States as well as abroad.
Our short culinary programs in Miami are designed to teach the Arts of French Cooking and Pastry at a very high level.
In addition, we offer a special 1-year program which gives American students the opportunity to experience studying and working in the South of France.
Gastronomicom Student Testimonial: "Best experience of my life, incredible teachers and staff, highly recommend to anyone!!"
French Cooking / Pastry Certificate Programs: Available year-round, except for the month of August. Students in these courses choose a Cooking or Pastry module.
• 1 week / 2 week Discovery Program (20 / 40 hours)
• 1 Month Gourmet Program (80 hours)
• 2 Month Epicure Program (160 hours)
• 3 Month Gastronomic Program (240 hours)
Special 1-Year Culinary Program:
• 3 months in Miami studying French Cooking or Pastry
• 3 months in the South of France studying Cooking & French Language or Pastry & French Language
• 6-month internship in France
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." - Courtney
Founded through innovation, focused on excellence, fueled by dedication to pragmatic liberal arts Rollins College has educated responsible, global citizens since 1885. Located lakeside in Winter Park (in the north Orlando metro area), Orange County, Florida, Rollins is regularly recognized as an outstanding private liberal arts college and a prestigious graduate business school.
Courses are offered as day or evening programs. Our College of Arts & Sciences undergraduate program offers 500 liberal arts courses in 30 different majors including art and art history, theatre art and dance, international business, biology, chemistry, communication, computer science, classical studies, English, environmental studies, economics, education, psychology, music.
Our Hamilton Holt School undergraduate program provides 10 majors leading to bachelor degree programs including international affairs, economics, humanities, computer science and organizational behaviour. We also offer master programs in business administration, counseling, human resources and liberal studies. The Rollins MBA in business administration is consistently ranked a top MBA program by Forbes and BusinessWeek.
- 500 undergraduate liberal arts programs in 30 different majors including art and art history, theatre art, international business, biology, chemistry, classical studies, economics, education, psychology, music, communication
- Bachelor degree programs with 10 majors such as international affairs, economics, humanities, computer science, organizational behaviour
- Master programs in business administration, counseling, education, human resources & liberal studies
Florida National College is an accredited four-year senior college located in Hialeah in the Northwest Area of Miami-Dade County, Florida. We offer a wide-range of Certificate, Diploma, Assosiate, Bachelor, and Masters degree programs in a variety of academic fields including Business Administration, Education, Nursing, IT, and more.
We aim to prepare students for employment in their chosen career through the acquisition of the required skills and knowledge needed for the successful completion of their studies. We strive to provide the facilities and resources that support intensive sessions of study in small classes.
Florida National College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate and baccalaureate degrees. Florida National College is approved for Veterans Training by the State of Florida, Department of Veterans Affairs.
The purpose of Florida National College is to contribute to the education of a population of diverse, presently predominantly Hispanic, cultures. The college realizes this mission through the employment and development of a faculty of scholars who are proficient in the art of teaching.
International Institute for Health Care Professionals, Boca Raton
Courses / Programs
International Institute for Health Care Professionals (IIHCP), in Boca Raton (just 45 minutes from Miami FL and 25 minutes from Fort Lauderdale) is a leading Allied Health Care training school offering healthcare certificate programs including Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapist, Surgical Technician, Midwifery & more.
Our educational philosophy is to facilitate and encourage life-long learning, assisting students to build upon the knowledge and skills acquired in their chosen program. The Institute supports and challenges students to increase their health care knowledge and skills, and become health care professionals.
We are dedicated to educating students in the modern science of nursing practice, striving for excellence with the belief that any student wanting to reach their goal will be able to benefit from the education offered. Earning your certificate is the first step to succeeding in the Health Care Industry. Let us help you find the right field for you.
Prepare for an exciting and satisfying career in the healthcare field through one of our many Certificate programs. IIHCP is Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education.