FIU School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, Miami:
The Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism in Florida International University (FIU) is a leading provider of undergraduate and graduate programs in hospitality management. Our Bachelor, Masters, and Certificate programs are offered on-site at our North Miami campus or online. We have maintained a consistent ranking as one of the top hospitality management schools in the United States and have won international recognition.
On-Campus & Online Hospitality Programs:
Graduate Hospitality Programs:
- Master of Science in Hospitality Management Degree
- Master of Science in Hospitality Management - Executive Program
- Ph.D. in Business Administration: Offered in conjunction with the College of Business at Florida International University.
- Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Management (*Non-Degree)
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management Degree:
The curriculum will provide the specialized professional education to equip the student for a career in hospitality and tourism management. Students can also declare a minor in their chosen field of study.
- Minor in Beverage Management
- Minor in Hotel/Lodging Management
- Minor in Restaurant/Foodservice Management
- Minor in Travel and Tourism Management
- Minor in Hospitality Studies
- Minor in International Hospitality Studies
Combined Bachelor / Master of Science in Hospitality Management Degree:
This program is designed for outstanding undergraduate students. This new program allows students to pursue a Master’s degree in Hospitality Management while completing their Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management. Students may take advantage of the overlap of courses in the BS and MS programs.
Undergraduate Certificate Programs:
- Restaurant / Foodservice Management – 36 credit hours
- Travel and Tourism Management – 36 credit hours
- Hotel / Lodging Management – 36 credit hours
- Event and Meeting Planning – 30 credit hours
- Joint Certificate in Tourism Marketing Communication – 18 credit hours
- Hospitality Administration – 15 credit hours
- Hospitality Studies – 15 credit hours
- Travel and Tourism Administration – 15 credit hours
- Wine and Beverage Management – 15 credit hours
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 3000 NE 151 Street, Miami, Florida , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.