International universities in USA: University in Florida, MBA programs in international business, hospitality & tourism management. Study abroad in America, undergraduate & graduate education, associate degrees Florida. Bachelor, master degree programs in international relations, management of information technology.
Schiller International University: Schiller International University (SIU), is an independent American university with campuses in the United States, Spain, Germany, and Friance. Our main campus is located in Largo, Florida, 50 miles from Miami International Airport. We offer a wide range of accredited Associate, Bachelor & Masters degree programs to students from all over the world in fields including International Business, Interdisciplinary Studies, Economics, Tourism Management, and more.
Email:Contact us below
Associate, Bachelor and Masters Degree Programs:
Associate Degree Programs: - General Studies
- International Business
- International Hospitality and Tourism
Bachelor Degree Programs (BS & BA): - Interdisciplinary Studies
- International Business
- International Economics
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- International Hospitality and Tourism Management
Masters Degree Programs: - Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of International Management (MIM), and more..
Schiller International University is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Associate, Bachelor, and Master degrees.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-10-09 were from:
Cergy St Christophe, France;
Calgary Alberta, Canada;
French quarter, Guadeloupe;
Les Mureaux, France;
manchester, UK & England;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Florida, the Southeast, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Hodges University is an independent, not-for profit institution and a member of the Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida (ICUF).
Hodges University offers a range of Associate, Bachelor, and Master level degree programs in career related disciplines including Business Administration, Health Studies, Medical Assisting, Criminal Justice, and more.
Our campuses and learning sites are located in Florida, in Naples and Fort Myers FL. In addition to our on-campus degree programs, we also offer online degree programs that can be take entirely via distance learning.
Our Mission: Hodges University provides transformational, learner-driven educational opportunities.
Hodges University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's degrees.
Course categories include:
- Business Administration
- Computer / Information Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Drafting and Design
- Health Administration
- Health Information Technology
- Health Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Medical Assisting
- Paralegal Studies, and more..
Based in Gainesville in Alachua County, FL, University of Florida Distance Learning Unit offers a wide range of degrees, certificates, and short courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels via distance learning. Applicants must meet UF's general admission requirements, as well as those specified by the individual degree program. Course categories include Construction, Engineering, Forensic Science, Health & Fitness, and more.
The Division of Continuing Education (DCE) partners with UF colleges to develop and offer instructional programs and specific educational opportunities to these students wherever they are located. DCE provides access to quality education and flexible learning for working professionals, traditional and non-traditional students wherever they are located.
DCE Flexible Learning / Correspondence Study is a unit of DCE that provides convenient and flexible educational opportunities for students. It provides open enrollment, distance study options, and multiple modes of delivery to create access and meet student needs. We offer both credit courses and non-credit professional programs, and we offer them in both online and print delivery formats.
Are you searching for a state-approved personal trainer certification program in the Tampa FL area? Combining hands-on practical training with quality instruction from experienced instructors, the Personal Fitness Training Diploma provided by National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) aims to equip you with the knowledge and skills required to be a successful personal trainer. Located at 4320 W Gandy Blvd, our training center is convenient for students from St. Petersburg, Clearwater and throughout the Tampa Bay region. Day, evening, and weekend class are available.
With 31 locations throughout the U.S. NPTI is a leading personal trainer school. We ensure small class sizes, qualified instructors, and we welcome students of all ages. Because our curriculum is divided between the classroom and hands-on instruction, you can get into the best shape of your life while earning a first-class education!
Financial assistance is offered to those who qualify. We provide free nationwide job placement assistance for all our graduates, as well as free ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts.
Student Testimonial: “NPTI had the right mix of science, theory and practical application of exercise science and program design. The value I received far exceeded the dollars and time I invested. My experience and what I learned at NPTI have been a vital part of my success in business and in life!”
- Pam, NPTI Graduate
FIU School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, Miami
Courses / Programs
The Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism in Florida International University (FIU) is a leading provider of undergraduate and graduate programs in hospitality management. Our Bachelor, Masters, and Certificate programs are offered on-site at our North Miami campus or online. We have maintained a consistent ranking as one of the top hospitality management schools in the United States and have won international recognition.
Our hospitality programs combine practical experience with classroom theory and aim to assist you to gain the understanding, skills, and techniques you need to achieve his or her career goals in the hospitality/tourism industry. Our faculty members combine strong academic credentials with excellent teaching skills and extensive executive-level industry experience. We offer a unique location, quality curriculum, outstanding state-of-the-art instructional facilities, and an unsurpassed network of support for students and graduates.
Our mission is to educate students to achieve their full potential and to meet the management needs of an ever-changing global hospitality and tourism industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Combined Bachelor / Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Executive Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Certificate programs
- One-semester programs
• Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Miami, Marconi International University (MIU) is a dual degree university licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education.
• We provide a range of Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral degrees in innovative career fields such as Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Education Leadership, and more.
• The academic agreement between Guglielmo Marconi University (Italy) and MIU means that US quarter credits obtained during the study period with MIU will be recognized by Guglielmo Marconi University - which will automatically issue the Italian certificate degree valid in Europe.
• MIU’s mission is to meet the needs of international and domestic students, offering them various study opportunities at the undergraduate and postgraduate level, flexible scheduling, continuous enrollment, online classes, virtual labs and simulations.
• The University is engaged in significant research and innovation in accordance with societal changes and progress, promoting the use of innovative learning methodologies by merging advanced technological solutions with traditional activities like lectures, workshops and seminars.
• A commitment to excellence and quality inspires our programs that prepare students to face global changes and to successfully apply their academic knowledge to real-life situations.