Hospitality schools in Florida: Hospitality graduate programs online, masters & bachelor degrees in Miami. Undergraduate & postgraduate hotel management certificate courses by distance education for students in NY, CA, NC, TX, PA, GA, AL, TN, NJ..
FIU School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, Miami: Are you searching for quality hospitality training in South Florida? Conveniently situated in North Miami, The Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism in Florida International University (FIU) is one of the top hospitality management schools in the United States and have won international recognition. Our undergraduate and graduate programs in hospitality management are offered on-site at our North Miami campus or online. Our mission is to educate students to achieve their full potential and to meet the management needs of an ever-changing global hospitality and tourism industry. Our faculty members combine strong academic credentials with excellent teaching skills and extensive executive-level industry experience. We offer a unique location, quality curriculum, outstanding state-of-the-art instructional facilities, and an unsurpassed network of support for students and graduates.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
On-Campus and Online Hospitality Programs:
Our hospitality programs combine practical experience with classroom theory and aim to assist you to gain the understanding, skills, and techniques you need to achieve his or her career goals in the hospitality/tourism industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Combined Bachelor / Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Executive Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Certificate programs
- One-semester programs
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Hodges University is an independent, not-for profit institution and a member of the Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida (ICUF).
Hodges University offers a range of Associate, Bachelor, and Master level degree programs in career related disciplines including Business Administration, Health Studies, Medical Assisting, Criminal Justice, and more.
Our campuses and learning sites are located in Florida, in Naples and Fort Myers FL. In addition to our on-campus degree programs, we also offer online degree programs that can be take entirely via distance learning.
Our Mission: Hodges University provides transformational, learner-driven educational opportunities.
Hodges University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's degrees.
Course categories include:
- Business Administration
- Computer / Information Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Drafting and Design
- Health Administration
- Health Information Technology
- Health Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Medical Assisting
- Paralegal Studies, and more..
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." - Courtney
Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale-Davie area
Courses / Programs
Located in the Fort Lauderdale-Davie area in Broward County, South Florida, Nova Southeastern University (NSU) provides a wide range of undergraduate degrees, three certificate programs, and two graduate degree programs. Our master's programs are offered through The Farquhar College of Arts and Sciences: Master of Arts in Writing and Master of Science in Experimental Psychology.
These graduate programs offer small class sizes and opportunities to work closely with knowledgeable, experienced professors. The college provides this personalized approach to graduate education at the heart of a major university whose student population is predominantly at the graduate and doctoral level.
NSU is the nation’s eighth-largest, not-for-profit, independent university, with more than 28,000 students and 148,000 alumni; a sprawling, 300-acre Fort Lauderdale-Davie campus; and a presence in nine countries around the world. Through five decades of explosive growth, our reputation for academic excellence and innovation continues to flourish.
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami
Courses / Programs
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy is a leading European culinary arts school in the South of France. We also have a culinary school in Coral Gables, just southwest of Downtown Miami FL, close to Miami International Airport.
With our top-quality certificate programs conducted by French chefs with extensive experience, our French Cooking and French Pastry courses are taught at 1 Michelin star professional level.
Founded in 2004 by highly-experienced professionals in the fields of French Gastronomy, Pastry Arts, Fine Dining, and Sommelier, Gastronomicom offers premium training programs to those who wish to start a new career in the culinary arts field, or professional chefs who wish to impove their skills.
Choosing to study at our culinary academy will open the doors to employment throughout the United States as well as abroad.
Our short culinary programs in Miami are designed to teach the Arts of French Cooking and Pastry at a very high level.
In addition, we offer a special 1-year program which gives American students the opportunity to experience studying and working in the South of France.
Gastronomicom Student Testimonial: "Best experience of my life, incredible teachers and staff, highly recommend to anyone!!"
French Cooking / Pastry Certificate Programs: Available year-round, except for the month of August. Students in these courses choose a Cooking or Pastry module.
• 1 week / 2 week Discovery Program (20 / 40 hours)
• 1 Month Gourmet Program (80 hours)
• 2 Month Epicure Program (160 hours)
• 3 Month Gastronomic Program (240 hours)
Special 1-Year Culinary Program:
• 3 months in Miami studying French Cooking or Pastry
• 3 months in the South of France studying Cooking & French Language or Pastry & French Language
• 6-month internship in France
Schiller International University (SIU), is an independent American university with campuses in the United States, France, Germany, and Spain. Our main campus in Largo (50 miles from Miami International Airport), Florida, offers a wide range of accredited Associate, Bachelor & Masters degree programs including Master of Business Administration (MBA), International Business, International Hospitality and Tourism Management, Management of Information Technology, International Relations, and more.
Our students receive expert tuition from highly skilled professors with years of practical experience both as educators and practitioners in their specialized fields. Some of our programs can also be taken online via distance learning.
Schiller International University is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Associate, Bachelor, and Master degrees. ACICS is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Its accreditation of degree-granting institutions is also recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Associate Degree Programs:
- International Business
- General Studies
- International Hospitality and Tourism, and more..
Bachelor Degree Programs (BS & BA):
- International Business
- International Economics
- International Hospitality and Tourism Management
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Interdisciplinary Studies
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of International Management (MIM)
- Master of Financial Planning, and more..
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Florida, the Southeast, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate