Hospitality schools in Florida: Hospitality graduate programs online, masters & bachelor degrees in Miami. Undergraduate & postgraduate hotel management certificate courses by distance education for students in NY, CA, NC, TX, PA, GA, AL, TN, NJ..
FIU School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, Miami: Are you searching for quality hospitality training in South Florida? Conveniently situated in North Miami, The Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism in Florida International University (FIU) is one of the top hospitality management schools in the United States and have won international recognition. Our undergraduate and graduate programs in hospitality management are offered on-site at our North Miami campus or online. Our mission is to educate students to achieve their full potential and to meet the management needs of an ever-changing global hospitality and tourism industry. Our faculty members combine strong academic credentials with excellent teaching skills and extensive executive-level industry experience. We offer a unique location, quality curriculum, outstanding state-of-the-art instructional facilities, and an unsurpassed network of support for students and graduates.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
On-Campus and Online Hospitality Programs:
Our hospitality programs combine practical experience with classroom theory and aim to assist you to gain the understanding, skills, and techniques you need to achieve his or her career goals in the hospitality/tourism industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Combined Bachelor / Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Executive Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Certificate programs
- One-semester programs
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami
Courses / Programs
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy is a leading European culinary arts school in the South of France. We also have a culinary school in Coral Gables, just southwest of Downtown Miami FL, close to Miami International Airport.
With our top-quality certificate programs conducted by French chefs with extensive experience, our French Cooking and French Pastry courses are taught at 1 Michelin star professional level.
Founded in 2004 by highly-experienced professionals in the fields of French Gastronomy, Pastry Arts, Fine Dining, and Sommelier, Gastronomicom offers premium training programs to those who wish to start a new career in the culinary arts field, or professional chefs who wish to impove their skills.
Choosing to study at our culinary academy will open the doors to employment throughout the United States as well as abroad.
Our short culinary programs in Miami are designed to teach the Arts of French Cooking and Pastry at a very high level.
In addition, we offer a special 1-year program which gives American students the opportunity to experience studying and working in the South of France.
Gastronomicom Student Testimonial: "Best experience of my life, incredible teachers and staff, highly recommend to anyone!!"
French Cooking / Pastry Certificate Programs: Available year-round, except for the month of August. Students in these courses choose a Cooking or Pastry module.
• 1 week / 2 week Discovery Program (20 / 40 hours)
• 1 Month Gourmet Program (80 hours)
• 2 Month Epicure Program (160 hours)
• 3 Month Gastronomic Program (240 hours)
Special 1-Year Culinary Program:
• 3 months in Miami studying French Cooking or Pastry
• 3 months in the South of France studying Cooking & French Language or Pastry & French Language
• 6-month internship in France
Earn highly-specialized, technical qualifications from the comfort of your own home or office in the U.S. with Central Florida Institute of Technology (CFIT)!
Based in Winter Park FL, in the Orlando metro area, we provide a wide range of online professional development and continuing education certificate programs as well as filmmaking diploma and associate's degree courses - for working adults, lifelong learners and students ages 18+.
All programs are offered completely online, and can be taken anytime, throughout the U.S.
Recognizing that students are the primary reason that Central Florida Institute of Technology exists, we seek to provide excellent, accessible, affordable and comprehensive learning experiences.
CFIT is an educational institution that values excellence in teaching, creative production, and service that transcends the classroom with immediate benefit to students and the campus community and with enduring benefits for students and the world.
CFIT provides a means for individuals to earn affordable, competency-based degrees, diplomas, certificates and other credentials that are credible to both academic institutions and employers.
On completion of a Certificate program, students receive a Certificate of Completion worth 1.0 – 2.5 continuing education units.
Online Certificate Programs: with Continuing Education Units
• Certificate in Screenwriting
• Certificate in Digital Filmmaking
• Certificate in Digital Photography
• Certificate in Aviation Management
• Certificate in Network Engineering & Design
• Certificate in Organizational Development & Leadership
Online Diploma Program: • Digital Filmmaking Management & Entrepreneurship
Online Associate of Science (A.S.) Degree Program • Digital Filmmaking Technology & Production Management
Become a Home Health Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant or Phlebotomy in as little as 2 weeks.
Southwestern Vocational Training in Lee County, FL offers a wide range of certified vocational career programs. These include allied health programs such as Phlebotomy Technician, Medical assistant & more.
Our career programs are offered throughout South-West Florida areas including Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Immokalee & Naples. We are licensed by the Florida Department of Education and Commission for Independent Education.
At SWVT students are not just “customers”—you are a valued members of our community. You will receive personal attention from a caring and supportive team of professionals. As a smart and experienced adult, you’ve seen and done a lot already. We respect that, and work with you to make sure you are not spending time and money on a career that’s not in demand. We keep you focused on what’s important—the career you’ll graduate with to expand your options in the workforce.
Our tuition costs are very affordable, our instructors are highly experienced and our goal is to help you with job assistance upon graduation.
If you are serious about a new, affordable and convenient career, you are encouraged to consider SWVT.
Financial Assistance and Job assistance is available for the following career programs.
- Phlebotomy Technician program (170 hours)
- Home Health Aide program (75 hours)
- Certified Nursing Assistant program (40 hours)
- Patient Care Technician (4-6 months)
- Medical Assistant (6-9 months)
- Accounting Specialist (3-6 months)
- CPR class: CPR certification is required for all healthcare professionals.
Are you searching for a state-approved personal trainer certification program in the Tampa FL area? Combining hands-on practical training with quality instruction from experienced instructors, the Personal Fitness Training Diploma provided by National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) aims to equip you with the knowledge and skills required to be a successful personal trainer. Located at 4320 W Gandy Blvd, our training center is convenient for students from St. Petersburg, Clearwater and throughout the Tampa Bay region. Day, evening, and weekend class are available.
With 31 locations throughout the U.S. NPTI is a leading personal trainer school. We ensure small class sizes, qualified instructors, and we welcome students of all ages. Because our curriculum is divided between the classroom and hands-on instruction, you can get into the best shape of your life while earning a first-class education!
Financial assistance is offered to those who qualify. We provide free nationwide job placement assistance for all our graduates, as well as free ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts.
Student Testimonial: “NPTI had the right mix of science, theory and practical application of exercise science and program design. The value I received far exceeded the dollars and time I invested. My experience and what I learned at NPTI have been a vital part of my success in business and in life!”
- Pam, NPTI Graduate
Hodges University is an independent, not-for profit institution and a member of the Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida (ICUF).
Hodges University offers a range of Associate, Bachelor, and Master level degree programs in career related disciplines including Business Administration, Health Studies, Medical Assisting, Criminal Justice, and more.
Our campuses and learning sites are located in Florida, in Naples and Fort Myers FL. In addition to our on-campus degree programs, we also offer online degree programs that can be take entirely via distance learning.
Our Mission: Hodges University provides transformational, learner-driven educational opportunities.
Hodges University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's degrees.
Course categories include:
- Business Administration
- Computer / Information Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Drafting and Design
- Health Administration
- Health Information Technology
- Health Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Medical Assisting
- Paralegal Studies, and more..
• Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Miami, Marconi International University (MIU) is a dual degree university licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education.
• We provide a range of Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral degrees in innovative career fields such as Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Education Leadership, and more.
• The academic agreement between Guglielmo Marconi University (Italy) and MIU means that US quarter credits obtained during the study period with MIU will be recognized by Guglielmo Marconi University - which will automatically issue the Italian certificate degree valid in Europe.
• MIU’s mission is to meet the needs of international and domestic students, offering them various study opportunities at the undergraduate and postgraduate level, flexible scheduling, continuous enrollment, online classes, virtual labs and simulations.
• The University is engaged in significant research and innovation in accordance with societal changes and progress, promoting the use of innovative learning methodologies by merging advanced technological solutions with traditional activities like lectures, workshops and seminars.
• A commitment to excellence and quality inspires our programs that prepare students to face global changes and to successfully apply their academic knowledge to real-life situations.