Universities in Florida: Catholic university in Miami-Fort Lauderdale area offering bachelor's degrees in nursing, business, management, computer science & accounting. Undergraduate & graduate programs, short certificate courses in Miami-Dade County FL.
Barry University, Miami: Located in the Miami Shores area northeast of Downtown Miami, FL, Barry University is a private Catholic institution offering over 100 undergraduate, graduate, professional and doctoral programs in the fields of Nursing, Health Sciences, Education, Liberal Arts, Business, and more. Barry University is conveniently located between the cities of Ft. Lauderdale and Miami, easily accessible from both Ft. Lauderdale International and Miami International Airports.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate, Certificate, Evening & Weekend Programs:
Course categories include: - Nursing- Teacher Education
- Health Sciences
- Liberal Arts, and more..
Certificate Programs: - Finance
- International Business
- Legal Studies
- Health Services Administration
- Nurse Practitioner, and many more...
Barry University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor's, master's, specialist, and doctoral degrees.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Based in Gainesville in Alachua County, FL, University of Florida Distance Learning Unit offers a wide range of degrees, certificates, and short courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels via distance learning. Applicants must meet UF's general admission requirements, as well as those specified by the individual degree program. Course categories include Construction, Engineering, Forensic Science, Health & Fitness, and more.
The Division of Continuing Education (DCE) partners with UF colleges to develop and offer instructional programs and specific educational opportunities to these students wherever they are located. DCE provides access to quality education and flexible learning for working professionals, traditional and non-traditional students wherever they are located.
DCE Flexible Learning / Correspondence Study is a unit of DCE that provides convenient and flexible educational opportunities for students. It provides open enrollment, distance study options, and multiple modes of delivery to create access and meet student needs. We offer both credit courses and non-credit professional programs, and we offer them in both online and print delivery formats.
Based in Dania Beach, Miami, ProMedia Training is a leader in accelerated audio production, recording, mixing and related multimedia training and education. Our programs are specifically designed for musicians, producers, recording engineers, worship facilities and corporations. We offer a wide range of multimedia packages featuring Pro Tools 10, delivered at our state of the art Miami facility, and at partner facilities in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Nashville, San Diego, and New York.
As well as individual programs, we also provide on-site training for corporations and worship facilities where professionals can advance their skills while learning in their own working environment. Accelerated training is the best option for professionals already in the audio world.
ProMedia Training helps you apply your creativity using modern applications so your digital audio production skills match the pace of the industry. We maintain partnerships with a variety of companies that help deliver an excellent educational experience for our students. They include Apple, Digidesign, Shure, Terra Digital Audio, and many others.
Hodges University is an independent, not-for profit institution and a member of the Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida (ICUF).
Hodges University offers a range of Associate, Bachelor, and Master level degree programs in career related disciplines including Business Administration, Health Studies, Medical Assisting, Criminal Justice, and more.
Our campuses and learning sites are located in Florida, in Naples and Fort Myers FL. In addition to our on-campus degree programs, we also offer online degree programs that can be take entirely via distance learning.
Our Mission: Hodges University provides transformational, learner-driven educational opportunities.
Hodges University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's degrees.
Course categories include:
- Business Administration
- Computer / Information Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Drafting and Design
- Health Administration
- Health Information Technology
- Health Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Medical Assisting
- Paralegal Studies, and more..
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." - Courtney
Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale-Davie area
Courses / Programs
Located in the Fort Lauderdale-Davie area in Broward County, South Florida, Nova Southeastern University (NSU) provides a wide range of undergraduate degrees, three certificate programs, and two graduate degree programs. Our master's programs are offered through The Farquhar College of Arts and Sciences: Master of Arts in Writing and Master of Science in Experimental Psychology.
These graduate programs offer small class sizes and opportunities to work closely with knowledgeable, experienced professors. The college provides this personalized approach to graduate education at the heart of a major university whose student population is predominantly at the graduate and doctoral level.
NSU is the nation’s eighth-largest, not-for-profit, independent university, with more than 28,000 students and 148,000 alumni; a sprawling, 300-acre Fort Lauderdale-Davie campus; and a presence in nine countries around the world. Through five decades of explosive growth, our reputation for academic excellence and innovation continues to flourish.
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami
Courses / Programs
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy is a leading European culinary arts school in the South of France. We also have a culinary school in Coral Gables, just southwest of Downtown Miami FL, close to Miami International Airport.
With our top-quality certificate programs conducted by French chefs with extensive experience, our French Cooking and French Pastry courses are taught at 1 Michelin star professional level.
Founded in 2004 by highly-experienced professionals in the fields of French Gastronomy, Pastry Arts, Fine Dining, and Sommelier, Gastronomicom offers premium training programs to those who wish to start a new career in the culinary arts field, or professional chefs who wish to impove their skills.
Choosing to study at our culinary academy will open the doors to employment throughout the United States as well as abroad.
Our short culinary programs in Miami are designed to teach the Arts of French Cooking and Pastry at a very high level.
In addition, we offer a special 1-year program which gives American students the opportunity to experience studying and working in the South of France.
Gastronomicom Student Testimonial: "Best experience of my life, incredible teachers and staff, highly recommend to anyone!!"
French Cooking / Pastry Certificate Programs: Available year-round, except for the month of August. Students in these courses choose a Cooking or Pastry module.
• 1 week / 2 week Discovery Program (20 / 40 hours)
• 1 Month Gourmet Program (80 hours)
• 2 Month Epicure Program (160 hours)
• 3 Month Gastronomic Program (240 hours)
Special 1-Year Culinary Program:
• 3 months in Miami studying French Cooking or Pastry
• 3 months in the South of France studying Cooking & French Language or Pastry & French Language
• 6-month internship in France