Universities in Florida: Catholic university in Miami-Fort Lauderdale area offering bachelor's degrees in nursing, business, management, computer science & accounting. Undergraduate & graduate programs, short certificate courses in Miami-Dade County FL.
Barry University, Miami: Located in the Miami Shores area northeast of Downtown Miami, FL, Barry University is a private Catholic institution offering over 100 undergraduate, graduate, professional and doctoral programs in the fields of Nursing, Health Sciences, Education, Liberal Arts, Business, and more. Barry University is conveniently located between the cities of Ft. Lauderdale and Miami, easily accessible from both Ft. Lauderdale International and Miami International Airports.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate, Certificate, Evening & Weekend Programs:
Course categories include: - Nursing- Teacher Education
- Health Sciences
- Liberal Arts, and more..
Certificate Programs: - Finance
- International Business
- Legal Studies
- Health Services Administration
- Nurse Practitioner, and many more...
Barry University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor's, master's, specialist, and doctoral degrees.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami
Courses / Programs
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy is a leading European culinary arts school in the South of France. We also have a culinary school in Coral Gables, just southwest of Downtown Miami FL, close to Miami International Airport.
With our top-quality certificate programs conducted by French chefs with extensive experience, our French Cooking and French Pastry courses are taught at 1 Michelin star professional level.
Founded in 2004 by highly-experienced professionals in the fields of French Gastronomy, Pastry Arts, Fine Dining, and Sommelier, Gastronomicom offers premium training programs to those who wish to start a new career in the culinary arts field, or professional chefs who wish to impove their skills.
Choosing to study at our culinary academy will open the doors to employment throughout the United States as well as abroad.
Our short culinary programs in Miami are designed to teach the Arts of French Cooking and Pastry at a very high level.
In addition, we offer a special 1-year program which gives American students the opportunity to experience studying and working in the South of France.
Gastronomicom Student Testimonial: "Best experience of my life, incredible teachers and staff, highly recommend to anyone!!"
French Cooking / Pastry Certificate Programs: Available year-round, except for the month of August. Students in these courses choose a Cooking or Pastry module.
• 1 week / 2 week Discovery Program (20 / 40 hours)
• 1 Month Gourmet Program (80 hours)
• 2 Month Epicure Program (160 hours)
• 3 Month Gastronomic Program (240 hours)
Special 1-Year Culinary Program:
• 3 months in Miami studying French Cooking or Pastry
• 3 months in the South of France studying Cooking & French Language or Pastry & French Language
• 6-month internship in France
FIU School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, Miami
Courses / Programs
The Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism in Florida International University (FIU) is a leading provider of undergraduate and graduate programs in hospitality management. Our Bachelor, Masters, and Certificate programs are offered on-site at our North Miami campus or online. We have maintained a consistent ranking as one of the top hospitality management schools in the United States and have won international recognition.
Our hospitality programs combine practical experience with classroom theory and aim to assist you to gain the understanding, skills, and techniques you need to achieve his or her career goals in the hospitality/tourism industry. Our faculty members combine strong academic credentials with excellent teaching skills and extensive executive-level industry experience. We offer a unique location, quality curriculum, outstanding state-of-the-art instructional facilities, and an unsurpassed network of support for students and graduates.
Our mission is to educate students to achieve their full potential and to meet the management needs of an ever-changing global hospitality and tourism industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Combined Bachelor / Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Executive Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Certificate programs
- One-semester programs
Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale-Davie area
Courses / Programs
Located in the Fort Lauderdale-Davie area in Broward County, South Florida, Nova Southeastern University (NSU) provides a wide range of undergraduate degrees, three certificate programs, and two graduate degree programs. Our master's programs are offered through The Farquhar College of Arts and Sciences: Master of Arts in Writing and Master of Science in Experimental Psychology.
These graduate programs offer small class sizes and opportunities to work closely with knowledgeable, experienced professors. The college provides this personalized approach to graduate education at the heart of a major university whose student population is predominantly at the graduate and doctoral level.
NSU is the nation’s eighth-largest, not-for-profit, independent university, with more than 28,000 students and 148,000 alumni; a sprawling, 300-acre Fort Lauderdale-Davie campus; and a presence in nine countries around the world. Through five decades of explosive growth, our reputation for academic excellence and innovation continues to flourish.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Florida, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Based in Gainesville in Alachua County, FL, University of Florida Distance Learning Unit offers a wide range of degrees, certificates, and short courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels via distance learning. Applicants must meet UF's general admission requirements, as well as those specified by the individual degree program. Course categories include Construction, Engineering, Forensic Science, Health & Fitness, and more.
The Division of Continuing Education (DCE) partners with UF colleges to develop and offer instructional programs and specific educational opportunities to these students wherever they are located. DCE provides access to quality education and flexible learning for working professionals, traditional and non-traditional students wherever they are located.
DCE Flexible Learning / Correspondence Study is a unit of DCE that provides convenient and flexible educational opportunities for students. It provides open enrollment, distance study options, and multiple modes of delivery to create access and meet student needs. We offer both credit courses and non-credit professional programs, and we offer them in both online and print delivery formats.
• Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Miami, Marconi International University (MIU) is a dual degree university licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education.
• We provide a range of Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral degrees in innovative career fields such as Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Education Leadership, and more.
• The academic agreement between Guglielmo Marconi University (Italy) and MIU means that US quarter credits obtained during the study period with MIU will be recognized by Guglielmo Marconi University - which will automatically issue the Italian certificate degree valid in Europe.
• MIU’s mission is to meet the needs of international and domestic students, offering them various study opportunities at the undergraduate and postgraduate level, flexible scheduling, continuous enrollment, online classes, virtual labs and simulations.
• The University is engaged in significant research and innovation in accordance with societal changes and progress, promoting the use of innovative learning methodologies by merging advanced technological solutions with traditional activities like lectures, workshops and seminars.
• A commitment to excellence and quality inspires our programs that prepare students to face global changes and to successfully apply their academic knowledge to real-life situations.