Universidad Carlos III De Madrid: With three campuses in the Madrid metropolitan area, Carlos III University of Madrid provides a wide range of business and management-related bachelor, masters and doctorate programs to students from around the globe. The Department of Business Administration at Carlos III, consistently ranked first in Business Administration Studies in Spain, is committed to high quality teaching and research. Our vision is to be the leading Spanish university- based school of business and economics and among the best in Europe with a reputation for academic excellence, global diversity, and social responsibility. Many of our programs are taught in English, including our MBA program.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Bachelor Degree Programs: • Business Administration
• Finance and Accounting
• International Studies
• Dual Bachelor Degrees..
Masters Degree Programs: • MBA Program
• Human Resources Management
• Business & Finance
• Online Masters Degrees..
PhD / Doctorate Programs: • Economics
• Economic History
• Strategic & Human Resources Management
• Business & Quantitative Methods / Business & Finance
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
EENI (The Global Business School) is a European business school specializing in International Business (International trade, Global Marketing and Internationalization) at a distance (e-learning). EENI develops the essential skills and expertise to advance careers and business opportunities in the World of global business.
The student is placed in a global atmosphere where the professors as well as the fellow students are spread around the world.
EENI's mission is to provide quality formation, which stands on multilingual and intercultural development that promotes professionalism for its students as well as efficiency and productivity of enterprises in the international environment promoting the principle of Ahimsa (Non-violence) in international business.
This mission is achieved through a close teacher- student relationship, that's the reason why EENI has created student's community website where counseling services and online orientation are able for their every day need therefore the global business schools compromise its staff worldwide in order to offer the best service to its alumni.
MIB Master in International Business, Postgraduate in International Trade: Globalization, Documentation in International Trade, Customs and Import & Export Procedures, International Transport and Logistics, Methods of Payment, Financing Imports, Export Finance, International contracts, No to corruption in International Business, Business with Multilateral Institutions, Master in International trade and business in Emerging Markets and BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa).
Les Roches is an international hospitality management institute located in Marbella, close to Malaga in southern Spain. Recognized for our academic programs that combine the Swiss tradition and rigor of hospitality and tourism education with practical knowledge through specific programs for each course, our courses are designed for students to acquire relevant skills and to help develop their international career. These programs include a Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA Hospitality), the undergraduate Hotel Management Diploma and a Postgraduate Diploma in Hotel Managment- Internships (work experience) form part of all courses.
Our programs of study are taught entirely in English.The school offers the right combination of practical and theoretical classes which are taught in fully operational and well-equipped modern facilities.
Les Roches Marbella was the first school in Spain to receive institutional accreditation from the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) in the USA.
The University of Salamanca provides a Business Program for students of Business, International Relations or Economics from around the world who wish to study in Salamanca for one academic semester.
All subjects are taught in English, apart from Spanish classes which aim to teach you language skills needed for professional purposes.
You must choose at least three subjects per semester, with each subject having a total of 45 hours.
In addition to your three chosen subjects, you can take other subjects from the Personalized Student Learning Plan (PCI) or the Modular Program provided that the schedules of those subjects are in accordance with the Business Program dates.
Business Program - Academic Semester in Salamanca:
Choose at least three subjects per semester
- International Finance
- International Marketing
- International Business
- Business Ethics
- Economics / Political Science. European Union.
- E-Commerce & Social Media Marketing
- Current Spain
- Spanish for Professional Purposes / Espanol con Fines Profesionales
ESADE Business School is a top ranked business school worldwide with over 50 years heritage in management development. Through our Barcelona, Madrid and Buenos Aires campuses, we deliver a variety of MBA and Executive Education programmes.
ESADE Business School’s distinctive methodology, balances theory and practice rather than solely focusing on the case method. Simulating real working conditions, cross-functional and multicultural teamwork is an integral pillar of our cooperative methodology structured around the geographic, functional and academic diversity of our student population. We also place a strong emphasis on entrepreneurship as a means to creating value for organisations and the development of leadership competencies through the LEAD programme.
ESADE Business School is internationally recognised for the excellent standard of its MBA programmes and is accredited by the world’s three most respected management education organisations: AACSB International, the EQUIS accreditation from the EFMD and the British Association of MBAs (AMBA).
• Enhance your business and management-related skills with a Diploma or Degree program from Schellhammer Business School (SBS).
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English, to students from around the globe.
• All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
• Study for an internationally-recognized and accredited MBA Degree in the heart of Barcelona, one of Europe's most vibrant, beautiful cities!
• EU Business School provides a wide range of Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programs on-site and online, taught in English, to students from Spain and around the world.
• Our MBA specialties include International Business, Entrepreneurship, International Marketing, HR Management, and more. The 11 MBA programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• Our 100+ nationality average gives students a truly multicultural learning environment and excellent networking opportunities. All courses are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with a wealth of practical experience in their fields.
• Our pragmatic approach to experiential business education, with emphasis on the case-study method, is proven to effectively prepare students for leadership positions in the modern business world.
Student Review: "I graduated from EU after completing my management degree there. I immediately applied my MBA to my subsequent career that has taken in banking, industry, service and retail.
The global networking opportunities and the international environment at EU has served me well by allowing me to work efficiently with people from all around the world."
- Pedro, Portugal
Graduate / MBA Degree Programs:
Accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM)
• International Business
• Communication & Public Relations
• International Marketing
• Global Banking & Finance
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Sports Management
• HR Management
• Design Management
Dual Qualifications On Campus:
• MBA - University of Roehampton, London
Other MBA Study Options:
• Online MBA (9 specializations)