Valencia International Business School: Situated in Valencia, on Spain's Mediterranean Coast, The International Business School of Valencia has an outstanding reputation for providing Graduate and Postgraduate Degree and Certificate Programs in the English language. Primarily by bringing the American educational model to Europe, we fill a void that is left by Europe’s traditional institutions: the need to link classroom theory to real-life applications and professional skills.
Valencia International Business School is located in the heart of Valencia. Valencia is Spain's third-largest city with a population of some 740,000. It lies on the Mediterranean coast some 350km south of Barcelona. Madrid is a similar distance inland. Gastronomically, the region is home to paella, Spain's most famous dish. Historically, it is believed that the Holy Grail resides in Valencia's cathedral and it was here that El Cid fought the Moors.
• Study for an internationally-recognized and accredited MBA Degree in the heart of Barcelona, one of Europe's most vibrant, beautiful cities!
• EU Business School provides a wide range of Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programs on-site and online, taught in English, to students from Spain and around the world.
• Our MBA specialties include International Business, Entrepreneurship, International Marketing, HR Management, and more. The 11 MBA programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• Our 100+ nationality average gives students a truly multicultural learning environment and excellent networking opportunities. All courses are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with a wealth of practical experience in their fields.
• Our pragmatic approach to experiential business education, with emphasis on the case-study method, is proven to effectively prepare students for leadership positions in the modern business world.
Student Review: "I graduated from EU after completing my management degree there. I immediately applied my MBA to my subsequent career that has taken in banking, industry, service and retail.
The global networking opportunities and the international environment at EU has served me well by allowing me to work efficiently with people from all around the world."
- Pedro, Portugal
Graduate / MBA Degree Programs:
Accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM)
• International Business
• Communication & Public Relations
• International Marketing
• Global Banking & Finance
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Sports Management
• HR Management
• Design Management
Dual Qualifications On Campus:
• MBA - University of Roehampton, London
Other MBA Study Options:
• Online MBA (9 specializations)
• Located in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain, Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited language school that also offers a range of work experience / internship placements in the hospitality, business, and culinary arts industries.
• We provide you with an immersive option for learning Spanish and living within a new culture. We have a range of different work experience / job placement posts in the hotel and catering sectors as well as in the business / corporate world.
• Internships take place in locations all over Spain, including Bilbao, Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga, Granada among others.
• Getting to know a different culture, reinforcing your knowledge of other languages, and gaining key hospitality and business management skills for your specialist sector are all good reasons to seize this fantastic opportunity to gain an unique experience.
Student Testimonial: "My experience with Instituto Hemingway was really wonderful. They found me the job I wanted in Barcelona (Spain), in a flexible and professional manner." - Phillip, USA
CETT Barcelona is a comprehensive institution for higher education, specializing in tourism and hospitality management. Affiliated with the University of Barcelona, we provide Bachelor Degree courses and Postgraduate Masters Degree programs as well as semester, Winter & Summer programs to students from all over the world.
Attendees from all over the world join CETT Barcelona Campus for a unique opportunity to immerse themselves in the hospitality & tourism industry. Participants study and live together, contribute pro-actively and exchange their experiences in an international setting. All courses combine in-class and out-door sessions, as well as professional visits related with the topics of the different courses.
Postgraduate Masters Degree Courses:
- Master in Hotel Management and Catering
- Master in Strategic Management for Tourism Companies
- Master in Tourism Management Innovation: Tourism Management of Cultural and Natural Heritage
- Tourism Development Program
- Hotel Management Program
Barcelona Business School is an independent, privately held institution of higher learning, part of the International University of Southern Europe that groups the business, management, language and cultural studies in Barcelona, Madrid and Valencia into one university dedicated to cross-cultural international education with a global perspective. Operating under the authority of the coordinating United International Business Schools organization, our study programs and courses are regularly reviewed and modernized in cooperation with the Global Council for Management Education, the organization's academic council. Partnerships and links with other schools, colleges and universities are developed and maintained through the International Student Mobility Initiative. Committed to offering quality business and management education at the undergraduate and graduate level, we strive to continually improve our academic programs in accordance with the demands of the global marketplace as well as with the guidelines received from reputable American, European and international educational organizations.
Bachelor in Business Studies
Bachelor of Business Administration
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Finance and Economics
- Marketing and Management
Master in Business Studies
Master of Business Administration
Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
Master of Arts in Marketing Management
Master of Science in Financial Management
Master of Science in Operations Management
- Business Communication and Public Relations
With three campuses in the Madrid metropolitan area, Carlos III University of Madrid provides a wide range of business and management-related bachelor, masters and doctorate programs to students from around the globe. Many of our programs are taught in English, including our MBA degree.
The Department of Business Administration at Carlos III, consistently ranked first in Business Administration Studies in Spain, is committed to high quality teaching and research.
Despite of being a very young university, it stands out within Spain as one of the top centers of business-related teaching and research. In addition, it is increasingly being recognized within Europe as a leading academic center.
Our vision is to be the leading Spanish university- based school of business and economics and among the best in Europe with a reputation for academic excellence, global diversity, and social responsibility.
Admission to the business programs entitles selected students who meet the admission requirements to spend an additional year at Arizona State University and obtain the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree from that University.
The Instituto de Empressa (IE) Business School, located in Madrid, Spain, has been offering outstanding business degrees for more than 30 years, in both Spanish and English, and is recognized as one of the world's top business schools, being consistently highly ranked in the international press. Catering to the needs of both the future and the recent graduate through to the seasoned executive; and covering a range of formats to suit you and your personal and professional commitments, IE offers a variety of programs which prepare you for whatever challenges the future brings, regardless of your time constraints or professional background.
The IE Business School offers an extensive variety of Bachelor Degrees, Masters in Management programs, MBA Degree programs, Executive MBA programs, Masters of Law programs, Specialized Masters and Doctoral programs, in both English and Spanish.
Subject areas include:
-Digital Online Marketing
-International Legal Practice
-Telecom and Digitial Business