Valencia International Business School: Situated in Valencia, on Spain's Mediterranean Coast, The International Business School of Valencia has an outstanding reputation for providing Graduate and Postgraduate Degree and Certificate programs in the English language. Primarily by bringing the American educational model to Europe, we fill a void that is left by Europe’s traditional institutions: the need to link classroom theory to real-life applications and professional skills.
Business-Related Degree & Certificate Programs: All Programs are taught in the English language. International Undergraduate Degree Programs (IUGDP): * ABS - Associate in Business Studies * ABA - Associate of Business Administration (Finance and Economics) * ABA - Associate of Business Administration (Business and Entrepreneurship) * ABA - Associate of Business Administration (Marketing and Management) * Associate in International Management * Associate in Tourism and Hospitality Management * Associate in Business Communication and Public Relations * BBS - Bachelor in Business Studies * BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration (Business and Entrepreneurship) * BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance and Economics) * BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing and Management) * Bachelor in International Management * Bachelor in Tourism and Hospitality Management * Bachelor in Business Communication and Public Relations
International Graduate Degree Programs (IGDP): * MBS - Master in Business Studies * MBA - Master of Business Administration * MA - Master of Arts in Marketing Management * MA - Master of Arts in Human Resource Management * MS - Master of Science in Financial Management * MS - Master of Science in Operations Management * Master in Business Communication and Public Relations * Master in International Management * Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management
International Business Certificates (IBC): * Graduate Certificate in Business Studies * Graduate Certificate in Financial Management * Graduate Certificate in Marketing Management * Graduate Certificate in Operations Management * Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
• Study for an internationally-recognized and accredited MBA Degree in the heart of Barcelona, one of Europe's most vibrant, beautiful cities!
• EU Business School provides a wide range of Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programs on-site and online, taught in English, to students from Spain and around the world.
• Our MBA specialties include International Business, Entrepreneurship, International Marketing, HR Management, and more. The 11 MBA programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• Our 100+ nationality average gives students a truly multicultural learning environment and excellent networking opportunities. All courses are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with a wealth of practical experience in their fields.
• Our pragmatic approach to experiential business education, with emphasis on the case-study method, is proven to effectively prepare students for leadership positions in the modern business world.
Student Review: "I graduated from EU after completing my management degree there. I immediately applied my MBA to my subsequent career that has taken in banking, industry, service and retail.
The global networking opportunities and the international environment at EU has served me well by allowing me to work efficiently with people from all around the world."
- Pedro, Portugal
Graduate / MBA Degree Programs:
Accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM)
• International Business
• Communication & Public Relations
• International Marketing
• Global Banking & Finance
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Sports Management
• HR Management
• Design Management
Dual Qualifications On Campus:
• MBA - University of Roehampton, London
Other MBA Study Options:
• Online MBA (9 specializations)
Les Roches is an international hospitality management institute located in Marbella, close to Malaga in southern Spain. Recognized for our academic programs that combine the Swiss tradition and rigor of hospitality and tourism education with practical knowledge through specific programs for each course, our courses are designed for students to acquire relevant skills and to help develop their international career. These programs include a Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA Hospitality), the undergraduate Hotel Management Diploma and a Postgraduate Diploma in Hotel Managment- Internships (work experience) form part of all courses.
Our programs of study are taught entirely in English.The school offers the right combination of practical and theoretical classes which are taught in fully operational and well-equipped modern facilities.
Les Roches Marbella was the first school in Spain to receive institutional accreditation from the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) in the USA.
Escuela Europea de Negocios (The European Business School EEN) is located at C/ Ancha, 8, 37002 Salamanca, Spain. This is a highly prestigious institution, situated among the best of the kind in Spain. In EEN we are aware of the fact that universities progress more slowly than the economic market, which makes it necessary for a training envisaged around the business world. The companies are in need of professional workers with two basic qualities: training and work experience. These are the main objectives of the Global Master in Business Administration programme of EEN: to supply the necessary knowledge for the different areas of the business world and to incorporate the work experience required for it. The international influence of this programme should be highlighted, as it goes deeply into the issue of globalisation and business. For this purpose, various agreements and exchanges are being developed with foreign Business Schools.
• Enhance your business and management-related skills with a Diploma or Degree program from Schellhammer Business School (SBS).
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English, to students from around the globe.
• All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
The University of Salamanca provides a Business Program for students of Business, International Relations or Economics from around the world who wish to study in Salamanca for one academic semester.
All subjects are taught in English, apart from Spanish classes which aim to teach you language skills needed for professional purposes.
You must choose at least three subjects per semester, with each subject having a total of 45 hours.
In addition to your three chosen subjects, you can take other subjects from the Personalized Student Learning Plan (PCI) or the Modular Program provided that the schedules of those subjects are in accordance with the Business Program dates.
Business Program - Academic Semester in Salamanca:
Choose at least three subjects per semester
- International Finance
- International Marketing
- International Business
- Business Ethics
- Economics / Political Science. European Union.
- E-Commerce & Social Media Marketing
- Current Spain
- Spanish for Professional Purposes / Espanol con Fines Profesionales
HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism and Languages, Barcelona
Courses / Programs
Situated in Barcelona and Loret de Mar on Spain's Costa Brava, just one hour north of Barcelona, HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism and Languages provides a range of Certificate and Diploma programs in the tourism, management and language areas.
Courses include a Specialist Course Certificate in Hospitality & Tourism Management, Corporate Customer Service in Hospitality, Tour Guide Certification. All courses include a 4-month internship option. Our courses are taught in English, with a compulsory Spanish and / or Russian course in addition.
All of our programs were developed in consultation with experts from the tourism industry, industry associations and academicians. All faculty members of the School are fully qualified and experienced in several tourism related areas like hotel management, F&B, travel agent, tour operators, and more.
HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism and Languages is a private educational institution certified by the Lloret de Mar City Council.
(All programmes are taught in English alongside a compulsory Spanish and / or Russian language course)
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Customer Service, Business Etiquette and Protocol
- Hotel Entertainment Management
- Tour Guide in Spain
- Tourist Transfer Guide
- Congress Management & Events Marketing
- Public Relations & Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management