Study business abroad in Spain: MBA program in Madrid in English, BBA degree for international students, Americans. Bachelor degrees & masters programs in HR management, finance, marketing & economics. International business school in Europe..
Universidad Carlos III De Madrid: With three campuses within 30 minutes of Madrid city centre, Carlos III University of Madrid provides a wide range of business and management-related bachelor, masters and doctorate programs to students from around the globe. Many of our programs are taught in English, including our MBA degree. Our vision is to be the leading Spanish university- based school of business and economics and among the best in Europe with a reputation for academic excellence, global diversity, and social responsibility. The Department of Business Administration at Carlos III, consistently ranked first in Business Administration Studies in Spain, is committed to high quality teaching and research.
Bachelor, Masters & PhD Degrees in Business & Management Studies:
Master of Business Administration - MBA (English) The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is specifically designed for practitioners who wish to have access to better professional opportunities.
The MBA program is one of the few Spanish MBAs that is accredited by the prestigious Association of MBAs (AMBA).
Bachelor Degree Programs: • Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration (taught in Spanish, English) • Bachelor's Degree in Economics (Spanish, English) • Bachelor's Degree in Employment and Labour Relations (Spanish) • Bachelor's Degree in Finance and Accounting (Bilingual, Spanish) • Bachelor's Degree in International Studies (English) • Bachelor's Degree in Statistics and Business (Spanish)
Dual Bachelor Degrees: • Dual Bachelor in Computer Science and Engineering and Business Administration (Spanish) • Dual Bachelor in International Studies and Business Administration (English) • Dual Bachelor in International Studies and Economics (English) • Dual Bachelor in International Studies and Law (Bilingual) • Dual Bachelor in International Studies and Political Science (Bilingual) • Dual Bachelor in Law and Business Administration (Spanish, Bilingual) • Dual Bachelor in Law and Economics (Spanish, Bilingual)
Masters Degree Programs: • Master in Business Legal Advice (Spanish) • Master in Actuarial and Financial Science (Spanish) • Master in Economic Development and Growth (MADE) (Bilingual, English) • Master in Industrial Economics and Markets (Energy, Transport and Telecommunications) (English) • Master in Entrepreneurship and Business Venturing (Spanish) • Master in Marketing (English) • Master in Economics (English) • Master in Finance (English) • Master in Human Resources Management (English) • Master in Management (English) • Master in Business and Finance (English) • Master in Economic Analysis (English) • Master in Tourism Management of Cultural and Natural Resources (Spanish) • Master in Political and Social Leadership (Spanish) • Master in Social Sciences (English)
Online Masters Degrees: • Master in Management and Business (Spanish) • Master in Financial Analysis (Spanish) • Máster in Business Management and Customers (Spanish) • Master in Banking and Financial Markets (Spanish) • Master in Archives and Records Management (Spanish) • Master in International Business Administration (Spanish, English)
PhD / Doctorate Programs: • Business and Quantitative Methods / Business and Finance • Economics • Economic History. Interuniversity Ph.D. Program • Management (Strategic and Human Resources Management)
• Study for an internationally-recognized and accredited MBA Degree in the heart of Barcelona, one of Europe's most vibrant, beautiful cities!
• EU Business School provides a wide range of Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programs on-site and online, taught in English, to students from Spain and around the world.
• Our MBA specialties include International Business, Entrepreneurship, International Marketing, HR Management, and more. The 11 MBA programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• Our 100+ nationality average gives students a truly multicultural learning environment and excellent networking opportunities. All courses are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with a wealth of practical experience in their fields.
• Our pragmatic approach to experiential business education, with emphasis on the case-study method, is proven to effectively prepare students for leadership positions in the modern business world.
Student Review: "I graduated from EU after completing my management degree there. I immediately applied my MBA to my subsequent career that has taken in banking, industry, service and retail.
The global networking opportunities and the international environment at EU has served me well by allowing me to work efficiently with people from all around the world."
- Pedro, Portugal
Graduate / MBA Degree Programs:
Accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM)
• International Business
• Communication & Public Relations
• International Marketing
• Global Banking & Finance
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Sports Management
• HR Management
• Design Management
Dual Qualifications On Campus:
• MBA - University of Roehampton, London
Other MBA Study Options:
• Online MBA (9 specializations)
• Enhance your business and management-related skills with a Diploma or Degree program from Schellhammer Business School (SBS).
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English, to students from around the globe.
• All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Escuela Europea de Negocios (The European Business School EEN) is located at C/ Ancha, 8, 37002 Salamanca, Spain. This is a highly prestigious institution, situated among the best of the kind in Spain. In EEN we are aware of the fact that universities progress more slowly than the economic market, which makes it necessary for a training envisaged around the business world. The companies are in need of professional workers with two basic qualities: training and work experience. These are the main objectives of the Global Master in Business Administration programme of EEN: to supply the necessary knowledge for the different areas of the business world and to incorporate the work experience required for it. The international influence of this programme should be highlighted, as it goes deeply into the issue of globalisation and business. For this purpose, various agreements and exchanges are being developed with foreign Business Schools.
Welcome to the International Business School of Valencia! We are a young and dynamic international business school offering flexible international business and management studies at the undergraduate and graduate level in a truly unique cross-cultural, and English-speaking environment. We offer a wide range of Associate, Bachelor, and Masters Degrees as well as Graduate Certificate programs.
Committed to offering quality business and management education at the undergraduate and graduate level, we strive to continually improve our academic programs in accordance with the demands of the global marketplace as well as with the guidelines received from reputable American, European and international educational organizations.
Primarily by bringing the American educational model to Europe, we fill a void that is left by Europe’s traditional institutions: the need to link classroom theory to real-life applications and professional skills.
Valencia is Spain's third-largest city with a population of 740,000 inhabitants. It lies on the Mediterranean coast, just 2 hours south of Barcelona.
ESADE Business School is a top ranked business school worldwide with over 50 years heritage in management development. Through our Barcelona, Madrid and Buenos Aires campuses, we deliver a variety of MBA and Executive Education programmes.
ESADE Business School’s distinctive methodology, balances theory and practice rather than solely focusing on the case method. Simulating real working conditions, cross-functional and multicultural teamwork is an integral pillar of our cooperative methodology structured around the geographic, functional and academic diversity of our student population. We also place a strong emphasis on entrepreneurship as a means to creating value for organisations and the development of leadership competencies through the LEAD programme.
ESADE Business School is internationally recognised for the excellent standard of its MBA programmes and is accredited by the world’s three most respected management education organisations: AACSB International, the EQUIS accreditation from the EFMD and the British Association of MBAs (AMBA).
Marbella International University Centre, Southern Spain
Courses / Programs
Marbella International University Centre (MIUC) provides a range of degree courses in the fields of Business, Media, IT, Psychology, Politics, and Marketing.
Available for Spanish and international students, all of our undergraduate and graduate degrees are taught entirely in English. MIUC is located in the port city of Marbella in the province of Malaga, on the Costa del Sol in Southern Spain.
At MIUC, we pride ourselves on our range of dynamic Bachelor and Master degree courses, which combine interactive teaching practice with personalised student services and state of the art facilities.
We offer a personally-tailored approach to each student, and ensure that they are equipped with a concrete set of skills they need to succeed in the global world of business.
Our advanced teaching methods and use of cutting-edge technology ensures that our graduates are confident in making their own decisions and able to turn their dreams into reality.
Special emphasis is placed on developing analytical thinking into practice, preparing students for future placements in international industries.
All MIUC programmes are validated by Singidunum University, thus complying with the Bologna Process. This is a series of agreements between European countries designed to ensure comparability in the standards and quality of higher education qualifications.