Northern California Nursing Academy, Daly City:
Northern California Nursing Academy (NCNA) is a health-care career training institution located in Daly City in San Mateo County, California (approximately 8 miles south-west of San Francisco in the Bay Area). We offer a wide range of programs including nursing programs, allied health programs, technicians and specialist programs, as well as CPR and First Aid Certification. Northern California Nursing Academy is formed by experienced educators, who are at the same time, practicing professionals in the healthcare industry. We are an organization that recognizes our vital role in the healthcare system of our nation. We provide the preparation for individuals in becoming well equipped and competent to take on responsibilities related to the Health Care Industry.
At Northern California Nursing Academy, our educators have over 30 years of experience in their respective professions as Licensed Vocational Nurses, Registered Nurses and Medical Doctors. Whether you wish to work in hospitals, long term care facilities, schools, government agencies, private organizations and in clients' homes, NCNA prepares you to be the best you can be in your career. We direct students to succeed with the focus of teaching the values of the health care profession.
We believe that the health care profession is not all about the opportunities and compensation. It is about caring for people. Caring encompasses empathy for and connection with people. It is about upholding human dignity, integrity, autonomy, altruism, and social justice.
Northern California Nursing Academy aims to provide high quality education that will prepare students to obtain a successful and stable career in the healthcare industry. We will utilize an honest and focused approach in our method of instruction as well as how we perform as an institution. We will ensure that our students are well equipped in passing certification examinations and obtain employments after completion of their courses.
We will continuously develop our programs to reflect current information and with rules and regulations mandated by government agencies, and we will uphold our passion for educating students as we share our knowledge and success from our experience as professionals in the healthcare industry.
Northern California Nursing Academy aims to be recognized as the premier provider of quality Health Care Education in the State and in the Western Region. This will be achieved by expansion of healthcare programs and establishing school sites in various cities in California and the surrounding States.
We aspire to be identified as a source of workers by hospitals, long term care facilities, assisted living sites and private organizations. We will partner with institutions that will provide invaluable experience to our students, consequently making them highly proficient in their positions.
We want to be the best on what we do while we do what is best for our students.
- Home Health Aide program
- Acute Care Nursing program
- Nursing Assistant program
- National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) review / preparation program
Allied Health programs:
- Medical Office Assistant program
- Medical Assistant program
Technicians & Specialist programs:
- ECG / EKG Technicians program
- Hemodialysis / Patient Care Technician program
- Insurance and Coding Specialist program
- CPR and First Aid Certification to individuals and groups.
Northern California Nursing Academy is committed to provide the highest quality of healthcare education, as we recognize our responsibility to be a source of competent healthcare workers for our nation. We uphold a service oriented and welcoming atmosphere in our school, which are shown through:
- Accommodating students with full time jobs and other responsibilities
- Making ourselves available for questions outside of our normal business hours
- Offering National Certification (through outside organizations) after graduation*
- Encouraging extra time for preparation before certification examinations
- Making faculty available for one-on-one tutoring, if necessary
- Offering make-up classes
- Allowing flexible payment options
- Assisting in job search after graduation
* NCNA has teamed up with National Certifying Agencies for most of our Programs
The following are the requirements prior to Admission:
- Must be at least 17 years old at the start of the course
- High School Transcript of Records or G.E.D certificate (if applicable)
- Must Pass the Entrance Assessment Test
- Must possess a valid government issued ID
- Completion of Enrollment Agreement
- Current and valid CPR license (CPR may be taken at NCNA prior to start of program)
- Submit a copy of vaccinations in the past 10 years *
- Physical Examination within one year prior to class start date *
- TB screening performed by your physician or a Nurse Practitioner within 6 months *
- Pass a drug screening if requested by clinical facility (not required at the time of enrollment) *
* Mandatory for the Nursing Assistant and Home Health Aide Program
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 355 Gellert Blvd Ste 279 Daly City, 94015, San Francisco, California , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.