Medical technology schools in San Francisco Bay Area, CA: Nursing college in San Mateo County, Allied health school offering certification programs for nurses, health-care professionals & technicians. Nursing career training in Daly City, close to Redwood City, Menlo Park, Silicon Valley...
Northern California Nursing Academy: Northern California Nursing Academy (NCNA) is a health-care career training institution located in Daly City in San Mateo County, California (approximately 8 miles south-west of San Francisco in the Bay Area). We offer a wide range of programs including nursing programs, allied health programs, technicians and specialist programs, as well as CPR and First Aid Certification.
Whittier College, located in Whittier (12 miles southeast of Los Angeles), California, is a private liberal-arts college offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Whittier is a college of academic rigor, where ideas are constantly being dissected, connected, and explored.
Whittier College offers students a choice of 30 majors in 23 disciplines, or the option of a self-designed major through the Whittier Scholars Program—all of which lead to a bachelor of arts degree. The College also offers a master's degree in education, with or without a teaching credential; additionally, the affiliated Whittier Law School, located in Costa Mesa, offers programs leading to either a juris doctorate or a master's in law (LL.M.) degree.
Our long academic tradition—grounded in the Quaker quest for knowledge and personal growth—aims to foster in students an appreciation for the complexities of the modern world and workplace while never losing sight of the importance of social responsibility.
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Arts in Education (MA)
- Master in Law (LLM)
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Education & Child Development
- 3-2 Engineering Program
- English Language & Literature
- Environmental Sciences
- Film Studies
- Health Sciences
- 3-3 Law Program Mathematics-Business
- Modern Languages
- Scientific Computing
& many more ...
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
National College of Technical Instruction, Bay Area
Courses / Programs
The National College of Technical Instruction (NCTI) is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in several locations in California as well as throughout the United States. The NCTI Hercules Campus is located in the Valley Bible Church in Hercules, Contra Costa County in the San Francisco Bay Area. The Hercules Campus offers a Paramedic Program. The Campus has a large classrom and many breakout rooms for students to practice their labs.
During the 20 plus years we have been operating, we have developed a reputation for providing the highest quality, specialty education in the industry. We also offer a variety of continuing education (C.E.) courses to paramedics, EMT's, nurses, physicians, and other health care professionals.
NCTI is nationally accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), and has grown into the largest paramedic training institution in the United States.
Established in 1993, Learnet Academy has built a reputation as one of the leading training centers in Los Angeles dedicated to offering specialized professional computer and business-related courses. These offerings include Associate Degree Programs, and a wide range of Certification courses.
We also provide an intensive English as a Foreign Language (EFL) program. The establishment brought to fruition a goal long held by the owner to extend the scope of Learnet Academy’s programs beyond domestic students to include individuals in need of English as a Second or Other Language (ESOL).
Learnet Academy's mission is to provide an education that prepares its students with the ability to meet their academic and professional goal in a globalized world.
Learnet Academy is a Higher Education Institute accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
Associate Degree Programs:
- Business Administration, Associate of Arts Degree
- Computer Business Applications, Associate of Arts Degree
- Computer Information Infrastructure
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Information Technology Administrator
- Computerized Office User Specialist
- Real Estate Finance / Salesperson
- Contractor License
- General Contractor
- English as a Foreign Language (EFL)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language iBT (TOEFL iBT)
Pomona College, located in Claremont (35 miles east of downtown Los Angeles), California, is a private residential liberal arts college offering a choice of 45 bachelor degree programs, including all of the traditional disciplines of the humanities, fine arts, social sciences and natural sciences, as well as a variety of interdisciplinary fields. Majors at Pomona are not designed primarily to prepare students for specific careers, but rather to sharpen their ability to think critically and in depth using the analytical methods of the discipline. As part of the overall Pomona education, however, all majors have been shown to provide an outstanding foundation for success in whatever follows graduation—whether it be further study or the immediate start of a career.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- International Relations
- Latin American Studies
- Media Studies
- Science, Technology and Society
& many more ...
Based in Santa Ana CA, The College of Automotive Management provides online training courses for automotive sales professionals.
The College is an institution that was formed, by the continuous contribution of dozens of industry professionals and experts, including the professionals at the Lloyd Andersen Group of Companies (LAGC).
In order for a course to make its way into a College of Automotive Management training program, all curriculum has to be reviewed and approved by LAGC’s leadership team in order to confirm that the curriculum content meets our strict standards.
Our instructors are industry experts and nationally-recognized trainers and teachers who include alumni of The College who have become executive officers and managers of large, national automotive companies, and owners of their own dealerships who continue to contribute their knowledge, expertise and experience to The College.