Nursing schools in Bay Area, CA: Allied health training in Bay Area, medical technology college in Daly City offering certification programs for nurses, health-care professionals & technicians. Allied health career training in San Mateo County close to Menlo Park, Redwood City, Silicon Valley...
Northern California Nursing Academy, Daly City: Located in Daly City in San Mateo County, California (approximately 8 miles south-west of San Francisco in the Bay Area), Northern California Nursing Academy (NCNA) is a health-care career training institution offering a wide range of programs including nursing programs, allied health programs, technicians and specialist programs, as well as CPR and First Aid Certification to individuals and groups. Northern California Nursing Academy is formed by experienced educators, who are at the same time, practicing professionals in the healthcare industry. We provide the preparation for individuals in becoming well equipped and competent to take on responsibilities related to the Health Care Industry.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Health-Care Career Training Programs:
Classes are held on weekdays, weeknights and weekends.
- Nursing Assistant program
- Home Health Aide program
- Acute Care Nursing program
- National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) review / preparation program
Allied Health programs:
- Medical Assistant program
- Medical Office Assistant program
Technicians & Specialist programs:
- Hemodialysis / Patient Care Technician program
- ECG / EKG Technicians program
- Insurance and Coding Specialist program
- CPR and First Aid Certification to individuals and groups.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
St. Katherine College, located in San Diego, California, is an undergraduate college of liberal arts and science offering bachelor degree programs leading to the Bachelor of Arts (BA) and the Bachelor of Science (BS). St. Katherine College focuses its integrative teaching in the core subjects of Composition, English Language and Literature, Foreign Language, U.S. Government and History, Economics, Mathematics, and the Sciences in addition to instruction in major-specific degree requirements. Teaching and research—with relevance to the practical world and Christian witness as guiding principles—is our primary purpose- inquiry seeking wisdom.
- Biological Sciences
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- English Language and Literature
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Public Policy Studies
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
City College of San Francisco (CCSF), located in the San Francisco Bay Area, Northern California, on the West Coast of America, is an accredited two-year community college offering Certificate and Associate degree programs to both national and international students in Nursing, Culinary Arts and Hospitality Studies, Travel and Tourism, Environmental Horticulture and Floristry and more. Students attend City College for a variety of reasons. You can earn a degree or certificate, earn the credits needed to transfer to a four-year college or university or gain basic skills. Whatever your goals or needs, becoming a City College student will help you meet them.
City College of San Francisco welcomes International Students from throughout the world. Our International Student Programs encompass the Academic and Intensive English Programs. There are currently over 1200 students from 90 countries studying at our various campuses. Their presence complements a broad mosaic of multi-ethnic students from San Francisco.
City College of San Francisco is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of School and Colleges (WASC).
Certificate & Associate Degree Programs:
- Intensive English Program
- Homestay Program
- Travel and Tourism
- Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Environmental Horticulture and Floristry
- Child Development and Family Studies
- Computer Science
- Culinary Arts and Hospitality Studies
- Dental Assisting
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Health Care Technology
- Nursing, Registered (RN)
- Physics/Physical Science
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in California, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
The CAO Institute is a Los Angeles Beauty/Cosmetology School and Paul Mitchell Partner School. Located in the Los Angeles metropolitan area, Alhambra is just minutes from LA’s glitz and glamour and bordered by charming cities like Pasadena, home to leading scientific and cultural institutions, and Santa Monica, with its renowned pier and trendy boutiques. We teach cosmetology classes, beauty classes, nail technology, and skin care. Become a beautician today, the Paul Mitchell way!
Established over 28 years ago, the Paul Mitchell network is nearly 100,000 salons strong and in 81 countries worldwide. Prospective employers recognize Paul Mitchell Schools’ commitment to quality and our reputation for innovation and excellence. Everyone at The Cao Institute of Aesthetic – A Paul Mitchell Partner School is committed to helping you find the right home, wherever your dreams may take you. The Cao Institute is accredited by National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences.
Pomona College, located in Claremont (35 miles east of downtown Los Angeles), California, is a private residential liberal arts college offering a choice of 45 bachelor degree programs, including all of the traditional disciplines of the humanities, fine arts, social sciences and natural sciences, as well as a variety of interdisciplinary fields. Majors at Pomona are not designed primarily to prepare students for specific careers, but rather to sharpen their ability to think critically and in depth using the analytical methods of the discipline. As part of the overall Pomona education, however, all majors have been shown to provide an outstanding foundation for success in whatever follows graduation—whether it be further study or the immediate start of a career.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- International Relations
- Latin American Studies
- Media Studies
- Science, Technology and Society
& many more ...