Tennessee School of Beauty, Knoxville: Are you interested in beauty training classes in the Knoxville area? The Tennessee School of Beauty provides beauty, makeup & skincare training courses from our state-of-the-art campus in Knoxville TN. By having only one location, the school is able to offer students everything they need (classes, educators, customers, directors and guest artists) all under one roof. Courses include Cosmetology (1500 hours), Esthetics (750 hours) and Manicuring / Pedicuring. Courses are taught by qualified experts in the field, and students can avail of day and evening study options.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Skincare / Makeup / Beauty Training Courses: - Cosmetology Course: 1500 clock hours / Can be completed in 45 weeks
- Esthetics Course: 750 hour program / Can be completed in only 20 weeks
- Manicuring and Pedicuring Course: 600 clock hours / Can be completed in 16 weeks
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Get certified as a spray tan professional in Tennessee with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the premier spray tan career training schools in the United States!
• We provide top-quality spray tanning certification programs in-class in Nashville and online for students in Tennessee, throughout the U.S. and worldwide.
• Our onsite spray tan training in Nashville takes place regularly in a leading hotel.
• All of our spray tan certification classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Taught by qualified and experienced instructors, our comprehensive programs will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• If you want to learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week, Aviva can teach you how to win huge numbers of new clients (or convert existing but “non-tanning” clients into sunless tanners), provide them with exceptional customer service, and retain them forever.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
- Rachel C.
Carson-Newman College, just 30 minutes from Knoxville TN, is a four year Christian liberal arts college offering Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs in academic fields including Nursing, Business Administration, Education, Communications, and more. At Carson-Newman College, we want to feed your appetite for knowledge.
As a Christian liberal arts institution with an overt mission of serving God through serving others, we are dedicated to advancing the broad vision of God. At C-N students learn to become ambassadors of hope and reconciliation in the world and agents of peace and transformation in their homes, churches and communities.
Carson-Newman College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the degrees of the associate of arts in Christian ministries, bachelor of arts, bachelor of music, bachelor of science, bachelor of science in nursing, master of arts in teaching, master of education, master of science in nursing, master of science in counseling, and master of science in school counseling.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Systems
- Physical Education
- Arts in Music
- Foreign Languages
- Nursing, and more..
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Education, and more..
• Le Fashion Lab is a fashion-design school in Atlanta GA specializing in preparing emerging designers to build their fashion businesses from the ground up.
• Our exclusive 1, 1.5 and 2-year day and/or weekend programs include beginner through advanced classes in garment construction and design specially curated & streamlined to offer our students all of the design, technical & business skills required to launch their fashion brands.
• Our Design, Marketing & Branding and Design, Manufacturing & Production Programs give fashion designers the business & entrepreneurial skills need to launch successful, profitable brands while getting hands-on assistance navigating the complex world of fashion manufacturing with our expert product development team.
• We are #DisruptingFashionEducation by offering a never-before-seen opportunity to hands-on, expert fashion design training without crippling student loan debt and lengthy programs with unnecessary prerequisites.
• "I thoroughly enjoyed my very first fashion design class. My instructor Leslie was terrific, very knowledgeable in what was taught. I would recommend this class to others that aspire to be in the fashion industry."
• "Before finding Le Fashion Lab I wanted to learn the craft of sewing, in order to pursue my dreams of becoming a fashion designer. Now I can are actually make clothes including designing my own patterns, as well as drafting the things I always wanted to create. Thank you Le Fashion Lab!"
Lane College is a small, private, co-educational, church-related institution in Jackson, Madison County, TN which provides a liberal arts curriculum leading to baccalaureate degrees in the Arts and Sciences. It is associated with the Christian Methodist Episcopal Church, and is situated on approximately 40 acres (79 miles east of Memphis and 123 miles west of Nashville.)
The Bachelor of Arts is awarded to students whose major field is Criminal Justice, English, French, History, Interdisciplinary Studies, Mass Communication, Music, Religion, or Sociology.
The Bachelor of Science is awarded to students whose major field is Biology, Business, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physical Education, Physics, or Engineering.
All students working toward a degree are required to designate a major field on concentration and complete the prescribed courses set forth by the particular area. A minimum grade of "C" must be made in each course which is counted toward the major.
Lane College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and School to award the Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science Degrees.
Rhodes College is a four-year, private, perennial top tier liberal arts college in Memphis, TN. We provide undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields including Accounting, Political Science, History, International Studies, Nursing, and more.
Our academic programs combine the best of the classroom and the outside world, involving our students in the larger Rhodes and Memphis communities through a variety of intellectual, service, social and cultural opportunities. Our students study, play and serve others with a determination to grow personally and to improve the quality of life within their communities.
Since 1848, we’ve aspired to graduate students who are passionate about learning, effecting change in their communities and the world, and exemplifying leadership and service with integrity. Our emphasis on service is rooted in our Presbyterian heritage.
Rhodes College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate and masters degrees.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Economics & Business
- Greek & Roman Studies
- International Studies
- Mathematics & Computer Science
- Modern Languages & Literature
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Pre-Professional Programs
Graduate Degree Program:
- Masters of Science in Accounting
Milligan College is a nationally recognized Christian liberal arts college located just outside of Elizabethton in Carter County, TN. The campus is just minutes from the Johnson City, Kingsport and Bristol Tri-City region.
Milligan College grants baccalaureate degrees and masters degrees in a wide range of academic fields including Business Administration, Marketing, Education, Occupational Therapy, Nursing, and more.
Our faculty are among the best in their fields and are strong and active in their Christian faith. 70% of Milligan's faculty have earned the highest degree in their field and many also have career-based experience. They are respected and caring Christian scholars who are committed to scholarship, excellence in teaching, and the faith development of their students.
Our 1,000 students come from more than 40 states and 10 nations, so you’ll find students with similar interests as yourself, as well as those of different cultures and viewpoints.
Milligan College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor’s and master’s degrees.