Tennessee School of Beauty, Knoxville: Are you interested in beauty training classes in the Knoxville area? The Tennessee School of Beauty provides beauty, makeup & skincare training courses from our state-of-the-art campus in Knoxville TN. By having only one location, the school is able to offer students everything they need (classes, educators, customers, directors and guest artists) all under one roof. Courses include Cosmetology (1500 hours), Esthetics (750 hours) and Manicuring / Pedicuring. Courses are taught by qualified experts in the field, and students can avail of day and evening study options.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Skincare / Makeup / Beauty Training Courses: - Cosmetology Course: 1500 clock hours / Can be completed in 45 weeks
- Esthetics Course: 750 hour program / Can be completed in only 20 weeks
- Manicuring and Pedicuring Course: 600 clock hours / Can be completed in 16 weeks
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Get certified as a spray tan professional in Tennessee with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the premier spray tan career training schools in the United States!
• We provide top-quality spray tanning certification programs in-class in Nashville and online for students in Tennessee, throughout the U.S. and worldwide.
• Our onsite spray tan training in Nashville takes place regularly in a leading hotel.
• All of our spray tan certification classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Taught by qualified and experienced instructors, our comprehensive programs will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• If you want to learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week, Aviva can teach you how to win huge numbers of new clients (or convert existing but “non-tanning” clients into sunless tanners), provide them with exceptional customer service, and retain them forever.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
- Rachel C.
Learn everything you need to know about starting a career in the world of beauty at Tennessee Academy of Cosmetology. With two campuses in Memphis (north and south of the city), we provide full and part-time courses in Cosmetology, Esthetics, Nail Technology, and Instructor Training.
Through our structured curriculum, we supply the principles and practices of cosmetology, manicuring, esthetics, and instructor training from basic techniques to more advanced, continually focusing on skills that will make you more marketable upon graduation.
For over 26 years, skilled and experienced instructors have used time-tested tools and teaching techniques to give you hands-on training in this exciting, diversified, and lucrative field. We are accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, and licensed by the State of Tennessee Board of Cosmetology.
Popularly known as Sewanee, The University of the South, located between Nashville and Chattanooga, TN, is one of the nation's top ranked liberal arts colleges. We offer undergraduate degree programs with majors in academic fields including Biology, English, History, Environmental Studies, Political Science, and more.
Sewanee offers 36 majors, 32 minors, and 15 special programs, along with pre-professional programs in medicine, nursing, law, and business. More than 40 percent of students participate in study-abroad programs, and a comprehensive endowed program that provides financial support for summer internships has greatly strengthened career development for undergraduates.
The University remains purposefully small and dedicated to building a sense of community. All classes are taught by professors, not graduate teaching assistants, and close faculty-student interaction ensures that each student enjoys a rich and personal educational experience.
The University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor degrees, masters degrees, and doctoral degrees.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Environmental Studies
- Forestry and Geology
- French Studies
- Classical Languages
- Political Science
- Pre-business, and many more ...
The College of Nursing at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) is a leading accredited school of nursing that offers bachelor, master and doctoral nursing degree programs.
The College of Nursing is dedicated to the preparation of nurse leaders for excellence today and tomorrow. This mission is accomplished through the education of individuals for the delivery of patient care and the generation of knowledge essential for practice through research and clinical inquiry.
The University of Tennessee is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, master's and doctoral degrees. The Baccalaureate and Master’s programs in the College of Nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Nursing Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Lane College is a small, private, co-educational, church-related institution in Jackson, Madison County, TN which provides a liberal arts curriculum leading to baccalaureate degrees in the Arts and Sciences. It is associated with the Christian Methodist Episcopal Church, and is situated on approximately 40 acres (79 miles east of Memphis and 123 miles west of Nashville.)
The Bachelor of Arts is awarded to students whose major field is Criminal Justice, English, French, History, Interdisciplinary Studies, Mass Communication, Music, Religion, or Sociology.
The Bachelor of Science is awarded to students whose major field is Biology, Business, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physical Education, Physics, or Engineering.
All students working toward a degree are required to designate a major field on concentration and complete the prescribed courses set forth by the particular area. A minimum grade of "C" must be made in each course which is counted toward the major.
Lane College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and School to award the Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science Degrees.
Rhodes College is a four-year, private, perennial top tier liberal arts college in Memphis, TN. We provide undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields including Accounting, Political Science, History, International Studies, Nursing, and more.
Our academic programs combine the best of the classroom and the outside world, involving our students in the larger Rhodes and Memphis communities through a variety of intellectual, service, social and cultural opportunities. Our students study, play and serve others with a determination to grow personally and to improve the quality of life within their communities.
Since 1848, we’ve aspired to graduate students who are passionate about learning, effecting change in their communities and the world, and exemplifying leadership and service with integrity. Our emphasis on service is rooted in our Presbyterian heritage.
Rhodes College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate and masters degrees.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Economics & Business
- Greek & Roman Studies
- International Studies
- Mathematics & Computer Science
- Modern Languages & Literature
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Pre-Professional Programs
Graduate Degree Program:
- Masters of Science in Accounting