Tennessee Academy of Cosmetology, Memphis: Learn everything you need to know about starting a career in the world of beauty at Tennessee Academy of Cosmetology. With two campuses in Memphis (north and south of the city), we provide full and part-time courses in Cosmetology, Esthetics, Nail Technology, and Instructor Training. Through our structured curriculum, we supply the principles and practices of cosmetology, manicuring, esthetics, and instructor training from basic techniques to more advanced, continually focusing on skills that will make you more marketable upon graduation.
Email:Contact us below
Professional Beauty / Makeup Training Courses: - Cosmetology Course: 1500 clock hours / Full Time: 50 Weeks / Part Time: 75 weeks
- Esthetics Course: 750 clock hours / Full Time: 25 Weeks / Part Time: 38 Weeks
- Manicuring / Nail Tech Course: 600 clock hours / Full Time: 20 Weeks / Part Time: 30 Weeks
- Cosmetology Instructor Training: 300 clock hours / 10 weeks
West Tennessee Business College (WTBC) is a private 2-year institution in Madison County TN, that offers Associate Degree and Diploma programs in a range of administrative, healthcare and beauty therapy fields such as Medical Assisting, Phlebotomy, Medical Administrative Assistant, Cosmetology, and more. The College's curriculum is designed to meet the needs of new and expanding industry and business in West Tennessee.
At West Tennessee Business College, a new career is within your reach – now more than ever. We have the facilities and flexibility to make students comfortable - day and evening classes, financial assistance, job placement assistance, a variety of programs to choose from, small classes, experienced instructors, and a friendly, caring staff to help you on your road to success.
WTBC is committed to providing high-quality and relevant career training for its students. In order to accomplish this mission, the College adapts its academic programs to the changing demands of the business environment and to the individual's needs.
WTBC is authorized for operation as a post-secondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
Located in Knoxville TN, The Tennessee School of Beauty is a career training institution that offers Cosmetology Classes, Esthetics Classes, and Manicuring / Pedicuring classes to students who are interested in a career in the beauty industry. Courses are taught by qualified experts in the field, and students can avail of day and evening study options.
In July 2012, Tennessee School of Beauty partnered with Redken to become a Redken Premier School, bringing advanced training and education to Knoxville. By having only one location, the school is able to offer students everything they need (classes, educators, customers, directors and guest artists) all under one roof.
Popularly known as Sewanee, The University of the South, located between Nashville and Chattanooga, TN, is one of the nation's top ranked liberal arts colleges. We offer undergraduate degree programs with majors in academic fields including Biology, English, History, Environmental Studies, Political Science, and more.
Sewanee offers 36 majors, 32 minors, and 15 special programs, along with pre-professional programs in medicine, nursing, law, and business. More than 40 percent of students participate in study-abroad programs, and a comprehensive endowed program that provides financial support for summer internships has greatly strengthened career development for undergraduates.
The University remains purposefully small and dedicated to building a sense of community. All classes are taught by professors, not graduate teaching assistants, and close faculty-student interaction ensures that each student enjoys a rich and personal educational experience.
The University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor degrees, masters degrees, and doctoral degrees.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Environmental Studies
- Forestry and Geology
- French Studies
- Classical Languages
- Political Science
- Pre-business, and many more ...
Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, Charlotte NC & Online
Courses / Programs
• Become a certified spray tan professional in North Carolina with a quality course from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• North Carolina-based beauty professionals & total beginners to the spray tan industry may complete one of our convenient spray tan certification programs in just 1 day (on-site) or in 3 hours online.
• Study hands-on in Charlotte NC or online from the comfort of your own home or workplace - and become a specialist in the rapidly-growing, lucrative industry of sunless spray tanning!
• Our onsite spray tan classes in Charlotte are held regularly in a leading hotel.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our award-winning spray tan certification classes are highly rated throughout the U.S., and have helped thousands of startups, salons, spas, cosmetologists, and mobile entrepreneurs to become widely successful spray tan businesses.
• Utilizing a specialized learning environment, Aviva has created an atmosphere in which ideas are shared, knowledge is exchanged and individuals acquire the tools to transform their business dreams into reality.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course." • Jodi, MA
Rhodes College is a four-year, private, perennial top tier liberal arts college in Memphis, TN. We provide undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields including Accounting, Political Science, History, International Studies, Nursing, and more.
Our academic programs combine the best of the classroom and the outside world, involving our students in the larger Rhodes and Memphis communities through a variety of intellectual, service, social and cultural opportunities. Our students study, play and serve others with a determination to grow personally and to improve the quality of life within their communities.
Since 1848, we’ve aspired to graduate students who are passionate about learning, effecting change in their communities and the world, and exemplifying leadership and service with integrity. Our emphasis on service is rooted in our Presbyterian heritage.
Rhodes College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate and masters degrees.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Economics & Business
- Greek & Roman Studies
- International Studies
- Mathematics & Computer Science
- Modern Languages & Literature
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Pre-Professional Programs
Graduate Degree Program:
- Masters of Science in Accounting
Milligan College is a nationally recognized Christian liberal arts college located just outside of Elizabethton in Carter County, TN. The campus is just minutes from the Johnson City, Kingsport and Bristol Tri-City region.
Milligan College grants baccalaureate degrees and masters degrees in a wide range of academic fields including Business Administration, Marketing, Education, Occupational Therapy, Nursing, and more.
Our faculty are among the best in their fields and are strong and active in their Christian faith. 70% of Milligan's faculty have earned the highest degree in their field and many also have career-based experience. They are respected and caring Christian scholars who are committed to scholarship, excellence in teaching, and the faith development of their students.
Our 1,000 students come from more than 40 states and 10 nations, so you’ll find students with similar interests as yourself, as well as those of different cultures and viewpoints.
Milligan College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor’s and master’s degrees.