Tennessee School of Beauty, Knoxville: Located in Knoxville TN, The Tennessee School of Beauty is a career training institution that offers Cosmetology Classes, Esthetics Classes, and Manicuring / Pedicuring classes to students who are interested in a career in the beauty industry. Courses are taught by qualified experts in the field, and students can avail of day and evening study options.
In July 2012, Tennessee School of Beauty partnered with Redken to become a Redken Premier School, bringing advanced training and education to Knoxville. By having only one location, the school is able to offer students everything they need (classes, educators, customers, directors and guest artists) all under one roof.
Skincare / Makeup / Beauty Training Courses:
Manicuring and Pedicuring Course: - 600 clock hours of training
- Can be completed in 16 weeks
Esthetics Course: - 750 hour program
- Can be completed in only 20 weeks
Cosmetology Course: - 1500 clock hours
- Can be completed in 45 weeks
• Get certified as a spray tan professional in Tennessee with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the premier spray tan career training schools in the United States!
• We provide top-quality spray tanning certification programs in-class in Nashville and online for students in Tennessee, throughout the U.S. and worldwide.
• Our onsite spray tan training in Nashville takes place regularly in a leading hotel.
• All of our spray tan certification classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Taught by qualified and experienced instructors, our comprehensive programs will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• If you want to learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week, Aviva can teach you how to win huge numbers of new clients (or convert existing but “non-tanning” clients into sunless tanners), provide them with exceptional customer service, and retain them forever.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
- Rachel C.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Georgia, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Rhodes College is a four-year, private, perennial top tier liberal arts college in Memphis, TN. We provide undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields including Accounting, Political Science, History, International Studies, Nursing, and more.
Our academic programs combine the best of the classroom and the outside world, involving our students in the larger Rhodes and Memphis communities through a variety of intellectual, service, social and cultural opportunities. Our students study, play and serve others with a determination to grow personally and to improve the quality of life within their communities.
Since 1848, we’ve aspired to graduate students who are passionate about learning, effecting change in their communities and the world, and exemplifying leadership and service with integrity. Our emphasis on service is rooted in our Presbyterian heritage.
Rhodes College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate and masters degrees.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Economics & Business
- Greek & Roman Studies
- International Studies
- Mathematics & Computer Science
- Modern Languages & Literature
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Pre-Professional Programs
Graduate Degree Program:
- Masters of Science in Accounting
Learn everything you need to know about starting a career in the world of beauty at Tennessee Academy of Cosmetology. With two campuses in Memphis (north and south of the city), we provide full and part-time courses in Cosmetology, Esthetics, Nail Technology, and Instructor Training.
Through our structured curriculum, we supply the principles and practices of cosmetology, manicuring, esthetics, and instructor training from basic techniques to more advanced, continually focusing on skills that will make you more marketable upon graduation.
For over 26 years, skilled and experienced instructors have used time-tested tools and teaching techniques to give you hands-on training in this exciting, diversified, and lucrative field. We are accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, and licensed by the State of Tennessee Board of Cosmetology.
The College of Nursing at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) is a leading accredited school of nursing that offers bachelor, master and doctoral nursing degree programs.
The College of Nursing is dedicated to the preparation of nurse leaders for excellence today and tomorrow. This mission is accomplished through the education of individuals for the delivery of patient care and the generation of knowledge essential for practice through research and clinical inquiry.
The University of Tennessee is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, master's and doctoral degrees. The Baccalaureate and Master’s programs in the College of Nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Nursing Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Popularly known as Sewanee, The University of the South, located between Nashville and Chattanooga, TN, is one of the nation's top ranked liberal arts colleges. We offer undergraduate degree programs with majors in academic fields including Biology, English, History, Environmental Studies, Political Science, and more.
Sewanee offers 36 majors, 32 minors, and 15 special programs, along with pre-professional programs in medicine, nursing, law, and business. More than 40 percent of students participate in study-abroad programs, and a comprehensive endowed program that provides financial support for summer internships has greatly strengthened career development for undergraduates.
The University remains purposefully small and dedicated to building a sense of community. All classes are taught by professors, not graduate teaching assistants, and close faculty-student interaction ensures that each student enjoys a rich and personal educational experience.
The University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor degrees, masters degrees, and doctoral degrees.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Environmental Studies
- Forestry and Geology
- French Studies
- Classical Languages
- Political Science
- Pre-business, and many more ...