Tennessee School of Beauty, Knoxville: Located in Knoxville TN, The Tennessee School of Beauty is a career training institution that offers Cosmetology Classes, Esthetics Classes, and Manicuring / Pedicuring classes to students who are interested in a career in the beauty industry. Courses are taught by qualified experts in the field, and students can avail of day and evening study options.
In July 2012, Tennessee School of Beauty partnered with Redken to become a Redken Premier School, bringing advanced training and education to Knoxville. By having only one location, the school is able to offer students everything they need (classes, educators, customers, directors and guest artists) all under one roof.
Skincare / Makeup / Beauty Training Courses:
Manicuring and Pedicuring Course: - 600 clock hours of training
- Can be completed in 16 weeks
Esthetics Course: - 750 hour program
- Can be completed in only 20 weeks
Cosmetology Course: - 1500 clock hours
- Can be completed in 45 weeks
Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, Charlotte NC & Online
Courses / Programs
• Become a certified spray tan professional in North Carolina with a quality course from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• North Carolina-based beauty professionals & total beginners to the spray tan industry may complete one of our convenient spray tan certification programs in just 1 day (on-site) or in 3 hours online.
• Study hands-on in Charlotte NC or online from the comfort of your own home or workplace - and become a specialist in the rapidly-growing, lucrative industry of sunless spray tanning!
• Our onsite spray tan classes in Charlotte are held regularly in a leading hotel.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our award-winning spray tan certification classes are highly rated throughout the U.S., and have helped thousands of startups, salons, spas, cosmetologists, and mobile entrepreneurs to become widely successful spray tan businesses.
• Utilizing a specialized learning environment, Aviva has created an atmosphere in which ideas are shared, knowledge is exchanged and individuals acquire the tools to transform their business dreams into reality.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course." • Jodi, MA
Lee University, located in Cleveland, Tennessee, is a private, coeducational university affiliated with the Church of God that offers a wide range of undergraduate & graduate degree programs in academic fields including religious education, pre-medicine, business, elementary education, music & much more.
Over the past two decades, Lee has become one of the largest Christ-centered private institutions in Tennessee, and the largest in the Appalachian College Association. During that period, the university has undergone a remarkable transformation that has included significant growth in academic programs, student enrollment, faculty expertise and diversity, as well as an expanded sense of mission and vision.
While expanding its scope and programs, Lee has maintained its core purpose – providing liberal arts and professional education. Lee University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, masters and Ed.S. degrees.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Behavioral & Social Sciences
- Communication & the Arts
- English & Modern Foreign Languages
- History & Political Science
- Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Health, Exercise Science, & Secondary Education
- Adult & Professional Studies
- Music, and more..
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
& many more ...
• Le Fashion Lab is a fashion-design school in Atlanta GA specializing in preparing emerging designers to build their fashion businesses from the ground up.
• Our exclusive 1-yr Daytime, 2-yr Evening or Weekend, and a 13-week PREP programs include beginner through advanced classes in garment construction and design specially curated & streamlined to offer our students all of the design, technical & business skills required to launch their fashion brands.
• Our Design, Manufacturing & Production Programs give fashion designers the business & entrepreneurial skills need to launch successful, profitable brands while getting hands-on assistance navigating the complex world of fashion manufacturing with our expert product development team.
• We are #DisruptingFashionEducation by offering a never-before-seen opportunity to hands-on, expert fashion design training without crippling student loan debt and lengthy programs with unnecessary prerequisites.
• "I thoroughly enjoyed my very first fashion design class. My instructor Leslie was terrific, very knowledgeable in what was taught. I would recommend this class to others that aspire to be in the fashion industry."
• "Before finding Le Fashion Lab I wanted to learn the craft of sewing, in order to pursue my dreams of becoming a fashion designer. Now I can are actually make clothes including designing my own patterns, as well as drafting the things I always wanted to create. Thank you Le Fashion Lab!"
Lane College is a small, private, co-educational, church-related institution in Jackson, Madison County, TN which provides a liberal arts curriculum leading to baccalaureate degrees in the Arts and Sciences. It is associated with the Christian Methodist Episcopal Church, and is situated on approximately 40 acres (79 miles east of Memphis and 123 miles west of Nashville.)
The Bachelor of Arts is awarded to students whose major field is Criminal Justice, English, French, History, Interdisciplinary Studies, Mass Communication, Music, Religion, or Sociology.
The Bachelor of Science is awarded to students whose major field is Biology, Business, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physical Education, Physics, or Engineering.
All students working toward a degree are required to designate a major field on concentration and complete the prescribed courses set forth by the particular area. A minimum grade of "C" must be made in each course which is counted toward the major.
Lane College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and School to award the Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science Degrees.
Carson-Newman College, just 30 minutes from Knoxville TN, is a four year Christian liberal arts college offering Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs in academic fields including Nursing, Business Administration, Education, Communications, and more. At Carson-Newman College, we want to feed your appetite for knowledge.
As a Christian liberal arts institution with an overt mission of serving God through serving others, we are dedicated to advancing the broad vision of God. At C-N students learn to become ambassadors of hope and reconciliation in the world and agents of peace and transformation in their homes, churches and communities.
Carson-Newman College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the degrees of the associate of arts in Christian ministries, bachelor of arts, bachelor of music, bachelor of science, bachelor of science in nursing, master of arts in teaching, master of education, master of science in nursing, master of science in counseling, and master of science in school counseling.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Systems
- Physical Education
- Arts in Music
- Foreign Languages
- Nursing, and more..
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Education, and more..
Learn everything you need to know about starting a career in the world of beauty at Tennessee Academy of Cosmetology. With two campuses in Memphis (north and south of the city), we provide full and part-time courses in Cosmetology, Esthetics, Nail Technology, and Instructor Training.
Through our structured curriculum, we supply the principles and practices of cosmetology, manicuring, esthetics, and instructor training from basic techniques to more advanced, continually focusing on skills that will make you more marketable upon graduation.
For over 26 years, skilled and experienced instructors have used time-tested tools and teaching techniques to give you hands-on training in this exciting, diversified, and lucrative field. We are accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, and licensed by the State of Tennessee Board of Cosmetology.