Distance learning in Florida: University degrees online, MBA program, accredited bachelor & master degrees in sport management, business administration, engineering, fine art, pharmacy & veterinary medicine. Distance learning doctoral studies, home study for students in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, NY, CA, TX, IL, MA, PA, NJ...
University of Florida, Distance Learning Unit: University of Florida, Distance Learning Unit is a division of the University of Florida (UF) based in Gainesville in Alachua County, FL. Our distance learning unit offers various degrees, certificates, and courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels via distance learning. The Division of Continuing Education (DCE) is the UF unit that provides access to quality education and flexible learning for working professionals, traditional and non-traditional students wherever they are located. Course categories include Nursing, Forensic Science, Criminology, Health & Fitness, Engineering, Business Administration, and more.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Distance Learning Certificate & Degree Programs (Undergraduate & Graduate Levels):
- Bachelor Degree programs
- Master's Degree programs
- Doctorate Degree programs
- Undergraduate Certificate programs
- Graduate Certificate programs (requires a bachelor's degree)
- Continuing Education programs (online and print-based, rolling enrollment courses, for college credit and non-credit professional programs offered by the University of Florida's Division of Continuing Education)
- Professional Certificate programs
The University of Florida is accredited by SACS (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools). Specific colleges and programs are also individually accredited.
Please see our Programs Page for the list of programs and subjects offered and contact us via the Contact Form below for a catalogue.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Established 1959, Miami Dade College (MDC) in Florida awards more Associate degrees than any other school in the nation, and graduates the highest number of minority students. As an eight-campus, two-year, state-supported community college, Miami Dade is nationally-recognized as one of the largest and best community colleges in the country.
We provide Certificate, Assosiate & Bachelor Degree programs in a wide range of academic fields that include Allied Health, Architecture, Business, Computer & Engineering Technologies, Education, Nursing, and more.
Each of our campuses has its own distinct identity and specialties. But, they also offer a broad base of general education courses, allowing you to take first-year classes at any of our eight campuses. The College embraces its responsibility to serve as an economic, cultural and civic beacon in our community.
Fully accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Miami Dade is ranked as the number one community college in the nation in the number of associate degrees awarded.
Schiller International University (SIU), is an independent American university with campuses in the United States, France, Germany, and Spain. Our main campus in Largo (50 miles from Miami International Airport), Florida, offers a wide range of accredited Associate, Bachelor & Masters degree programs including Master of Business Administration (MBA), International Business, International Hospitality and Tourism Management, Management of Information Technology, International Relations, and more.
Our students receive expert tuition from highly skilled professors with years of practical experience both as educators and practitioners in their specialized fields. Some of our programs can also be taken online via distance learning.
Schiller International University is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Associate, Bachelor, and Master degrees. ACICS is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Its accreditation of degree-granting institutions is also recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Associate Degree Programs:
- International Business
- General Studies
- International Hospitality and Tourism, and more..
Bachelor Degree Programs (BS & BA):
- International Business
- International Economics
- International Hospitality and Tourism Management
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Interdisciplinary Studies
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of International Management (MIM)
- Master of Financial Planning, and more..
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." - Courtney
FIU School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, Miami
Courses / Programs
The Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism in Florida International University (FIU) is a leading provider of undergraduate and graduate programs in hospitality management. Our Bachelor, Masters, and Certificate programs are offered on-site at our North Miami campus or online. We have maintained a consistent ranking as one of the top hospitality management schools in the United States and have won international recognition.
Our hospitality programs combine practical experience with classroom theory and aim to assist you to gain the understanding, skills, and techniques you need to achieve his or her career goals in the hospitality/tourism industry. Our faculty members combine strong academic credentials with excellent teaching skills and extensive executive-level industry experience. We offer a unique location, quality curriculum, outstanding state-of-the-art instructional facilities, and an unsurpassed network of support for students and graduates.
Our mission is to educate students to achieve their full potential and to meet the management needs of an ever-changing global hospitality and tourism industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Combined Bachelor / Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Executive Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Certificate programs
- One-semester programs
Barry University, located in Miami Shores (a suburb northeast of Downtown Miami), Florida, is a private Catholic institution offering over 100 undergraduate, graduate, professional and doctoral programs in the fields of business, nursing, health sciences, teacher education, liberal arts, and more.
Barry University is conveniently located between the cities of Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. It is easily accessible from both Ft. Lauderdale International and Miami International Airports, the Florida Turnpike, or I-95.
While the main campus is in Miami Shores, Barry University offers several continuing adult education classes at other locations. Barry University has a campus in Orlando, FL which houses the Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law and a campus in Saint Petersburg, FL which houses the second branch of its Physician Assistant Program.
Barry University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor's, master's, specialist, and doctoral degrees.
Florida National College is an accredited four-year senior college located in Hialeah in the Northwest Area of Miami-Dade County, Florida. We offer a wide-range of Certificate, Diploma, Assosiate, Bachelor, and Masters degree programs in a variety of academic fields including Business Administration, Education, Nursing, IT, and more.
We aim to prepare students for employment in their chosen career through the acquisition of the required skills and knowledge needed for the successful completion of their studies. We strive to provide the facilities and resources that support intensive sessions of study in small classes.
Florida National College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate and baccalaureate degrees. Florida National College is approved for Veterans Training by the State of Florida, Department of Veterans Affairs.
The purpose of Florida National College is to contribute to the education of a population of diverse, presently predominantly Hispanic, cultures. The college realizes this mission through the employment and development of a faculty of scholars who are proficient in the art of teaching.