Distance learning in Florida: University degrees online, MBA program, accredited bachelor & master degrees in sport management, business administration, engineering, fine art, pharmacy & veterinary medicine. Distance learning doctoral studies, home study for students in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, NY, CA, TX, IL, MA, PA, NJ...
University of Florida, Distance Learning Unit: University of Florida, Distance Learning Unit is a division of the University of Florida (UF) based in Gainesville in Alachua County, FL. Our distance learning unit offers various degrees, certificates, and courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels via distance learning. The Division of Continuing Education (DCE) is the UF unit that provides access to quality education and flexible learning for working professionals, traditional and non-traditional students wherever they are located. Course categories include Nursing, Forensic Science, Criminology, Health & Fitness, Engineering, Business Administration, and more.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Distance Learning Certificate & Degree Programs (Undergraduate & Graduate Levels):
- Bachelor Degree programs
- Master's Degree programs
- Doctorate Degree programs
- Undergraduate Certificate programs
- Graduate Certificate programs (requires a bachelor's degree)
- Continuing Education programs (online and print-based, rolling enrollment courses, for college credit and non-credit professional programs offered by the University of Florida's Division of Continuing Education)
- Professional Certificate programs
The University of Florida is accredited by SACS (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools). Specific colleges and programs are also individually accredited.
Please see our Programs Page for the list of programs and subjects offered and contact us via the Contact Form below for a catalogue.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami
Courses / Programs
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy is a leading European culinary arts school in the South of France. We also have a culinary school in Coral Gables, just southwest of Downtown Miami FL, close to Miami International Airport.
With our top-quality certificate programs conducted by French chefs with extensive experience, our French Cooking and French Pastry courses are taught at 1 Michelin star professional level.
Founded in 2004 by highly-experienced professionals in the fields of French Gastronomy, Pastry Arts, Fine Dining, and Sommelier, Gastronomicom offers premium training programs to those who wish to start a new career in the culinary arts field, or professional chefs who wish to impove their skills.
Choosing to study at our culinary academy will open the doors to employment throughout the United States as well as abroad.
Our short culinary programs in Miami are designed to teach the Arts of French Cooking and Pastry at a very high level.
In addition, we offer a special 1-year program which gives American students the opportunity to experience studying and working in the South of France.
Gastronomicom Student Testimonial: "Best experience of my life, incredible teachers and staff, highly recommend to anyone!!"
French Cooking / Pastry Certificate Programs: Available year-round, except for the month of August. Students in these courses choose a Cooking or Pastry module.
• 1 week / 2 week Discovery Program (20 / 40 hours)
• 1 Month Gourmet Program (80 hours)
• 2 Month Epicure Program (160 hours)
• 3 Month Gastronomic Program (240 hours)
Special 1-Year Culinary Program:
• 3 months in Miami studying French Cooking or Pastry
• 3 months in the South of France studying Cooking & French Language or Pastry & French Language
• 6-month internship in France
786 BARTEND is a quality bartender training course provider located in Central Hollywood in Broward County FL, serving the Hollywood, North Miami and Fort Lauderdale areas. Our fun and interactive bartending courses are taught by expert industry professionals, and provide real, hands-on bartending experience as part of the program. Upon completing your course, you will receive Certification from the National Restaurant Associations' ServSafe Alcohol program which allows graduates to legally work as a bartender anywhere in the U.S.
At 786 BARTEND, we are committed to teaching you the art of bartending and giving you the tools to become a competent cocktail master. Our expert instructors make our courses fun, engaging & interactive while keeping course materials extremely easy to learn. In the last few years, we have produced some of the fastest, capable, knowledgeable and most efficient Event Bartenders around. We also provide refresher courses and event staffing for our students completely free of charge. As part of our program, you get hands-on experience serving real drinks to real customers in a nightclub. Contact us today and start a career in the exciting field of bartending.
Merryfield School of Pet Grooming is an accredited pet grooming training facility situated in Broward County, South Florida.
We offer day and evening programs in the Fort Lauderdale / Pompano Beach area. We provide a 600 clock hour Professional Pet Grooming program that boils down to 4 simple elements: Speed, skill, accuracy, and confidence.
Barry University, located in Miami Shores (a suburb northeast of Downtown Miami), Florida, is a private Catholic institution offering over 100 undergraduate, graduate, professional and doctoral programs in the fields of business, nursing, health sciences, teacher education, liberal arts, and more.
Barry University is conveniently located between the cities of Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. It is easily accessible from both Ft. Lauderdale International and Miami International Airports, the Florida Turnpike, or I-95.
While the main campus is in Miami Shores, Barry University offers several continuing adult education classes at other locations. Barry University has a campus in Orlando, FL which houses the Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law and a campus in Saint Petersburg, FL which houses the second branch of its Physician Assistant Program.
Barry University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor's, master's, specialist, and doctoral degrees.
• Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Miami, Marconi International University (MIU) is a dual degree university licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education.
• We provide a range of Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral degrees in innovative career fields such as Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Education Leadership, and more.
• The academic agreement between Guglielmo Marconi University (Italy) and MIU means that US quarter credits obtained during the study period with MIU will be recognized by Guglielmo Marconi University - which will automatically issue the Italian certificate degree valid in Europe.
• MIU’s mission is to meet the needs of international and domestic students, offering them various study opportunities at the undergraduate and postgraduate level, flexible scheduling, continuous enrollment, online classes, virtual labs and simulations.
• The University is engaged in significant research and innovation in accordance with societal changes and progress, promoting the use of innovative learning methodologies by merging advanced technological solutions with traditional activities like lectures, workshops and seminars.
• A commitment to excellence and quality inspires our programs that prepare students to face global changes and to successfully apply their academic knowledge to real-life situations.
Schiller International University (SIU), is an independent American university with campuses in the United States, France, Germany, and Spain. Our main campus in Largo (50 miles from Miami International Airport), Florida, offers a wide range of accredited Associate, Bachelor & Masters degree programs including Master of Business Administration (MBA), International Business, International Hospitality and Tourism Management, Management of Information Technology, International Relations, and more.
Our students receive expert tuition from highly skilled professors with years of practical experience both as educators and practitioners in their specialized fields. Some of our programs can also be taken online via distance learning.
Schiller International University is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Associate, Bachelor, and Master degrees. ACICS is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Its accreditation of degree-granting institutions is also recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Associate Degree Programs:
- International Business
- General Studies
- International Hospitality and Tourism, and more..
Bachelor Degree Programs (BS & BA):
- International Business
- International Economics
- International Hospitality and Tourism Management
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Interdisciplinary Studies
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of International Management (MIM)
- Master of Financial Planning, and more..