University of Florida, Distance Learning Unit:
Based in Gainesville in Alachua County, FL, University of Florida Distance Learning Unit offers a wide range of degrees, certificates, and short courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels via distance learning. Applicants must meet UF's general admission requirements, as well as those specified by the individual degree program. Course categories include Construction, Engineering, Forensic Science, Health & Fitness, and more.
- University of Florida, Distance Learning Unit offers various degrees, certificates, and courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels via distance learning.
- The Division of Continuing Education (DCE) provides access to quality education and flexible learning for working professionals, traditional and non-traditional students wherever they are located.
- DCE Flexible Learning / Correspondence Study is a unit of DCE that provides convenient and flexible educational opportunities for students: Anyone can enroll at anytime from anywhere. Flexible Learning provides open enrollment, distance study options, and multiple modes of delivery to create access and meet student needs. We offer both credit courses and non-credit professional programs, and we offer them in both online (web-based) and print delivery formats (correspondence).
The University of Florida is accredited by SACS (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools), the regional body for the accreditation of degree-granting higher education institutions in the Southern states. Specific colleges and programs are also individually accredited.
Distance Education Overview:
Distance education is teaching and learning offered to students in remote locations, including their homes. Courses may be delivered synchronously (on a set schedule similar to on-campus courses) or asynchronously (on an open, flexible schedule). A distance course may include a requirement that students and instructors meet once or periodically in a physical setting.
Our distance learning certificate and degree programs are offered at both undergraduate and graduate levels. Most UF distance degrees may be taken on a part-time basis. However, all degree programs require formal admission to the University of Florida.
- Bachelor's Degree programs
- Master's Degree programs
- Doctorate Degree programs
- Undergraduate Certificate programs
- Graduate Certificate programs (requires a bachelor's degree)
- Continuing Education programs (online and print-based, rolling enrollment courses, for college credit and non-credit professional programs offered by the University of Florida's Division of Continuing Education)
- Professional Certificate programs
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Suite D 2209 NW 13th St, Gainesville, FL, 32609, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.