Career colleges in Miami, FL area: Career training school in Hialeah, associate degrees & bachelor's programs in accounting, business administration, criminal justice, nursing & legal studies. MBA degree, online allied health care & computer training courses.
Florida National College: Florida National College is an accredited four-year senior college located in Hialeah in the Northwest Area of Miami-Dade County, Florida. We offer a wide-range of Certificate, Diploma, Assosiate, Bachelor, and Masters degree programs in a variety of academic fields including Education, Criminal Justice, Business Administration, Nursing, Computer Development, and more. Florida National College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate and baccalaureate degrees.
Southwest Florida College is a private, accredited, senior college offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs from our campuses in Tampa, Ft. Myers, Port Charlotte and in Bonita Springs in South Florida, and online via distance learning. Programs include Business Management, CADD, Graphic & Web Design, Education, Information Technology, Interior Design, Legal and Medical Programs.
The mission of Southwest Florida College is to provide an education that will prepare students to pursue successful careers and lead enriched lives. Based on current market demands, we seek to provide the most relevant knowledge to our students.
As a College that Listens to Employers, we are constantly making sure that our technology, our curriculum and our faculty are in-touch with today's and tomorrow's industry needs. We couple this with a competency-based education that ensures measurable outcomes of education. We are not just educating, we are preparing a workforce for the future.
Southwest Florida College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees, and diplomas.
Founded through innovation, focused on excellence, fueled by dedication to pragmatic liberal arts Rollins College has educated responsible, global citizens since 1885. Located lakeside in Winter Park (in the north Orlando metro area), Orange County, Florida, Rollins is regularly recognized as an outstanding private liberal arts college and a prestigious graduate business school.
Courses are offered as day or evening programs. Our College of Arts & Sciences undergraduate program offers 500 liberal arts courses in 30 different majors including art and art history, theatre art and dance, international business, biology, chemistry, communication, computer science, classical studies, English, environmental studies, economics, education, psychology, music.
Our Hamilton Holt School undergraduate program provides 10 majors leading to bachelor degree programs including international affairs, economics, humanities, computer science and organizational behaviour. We also offer master programs in business administration, counseling, human resources and liberal studies. The Rollins MBA in business administration is consistently ranked a top MBA program by Forbes and BusinessWeek.
- 500 undergraduate liberal arts programs in 30 different majors including art and art history, theatre art, international business, biology, chemistry, classical studies, economics, education, psychology, music, communication
- Bachelor degree programs with 10 majors such as international affairs, economics, humanities, computer science, organizational behaviour
- Master programs in business administration, counseling, education, human resources & liberal studies
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Florida, the Southeast, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Located in Dania Beach FL, and serving the Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood & Broward County areas, Key College is a career training school that provides programs of study in high-demand fields that include Paralegal Studies, Court Reporting, Medical Assisting, and Computer Aided Design. These career-oriented, post-secondary programs of study in selected disciplines consistent with most current needs of business, industry and new entrants into the labor force.
Our programs of study are in high-demand fields that offer our Graduates excellent career opportunities. Our faculty are Award Winning for their efforts in preparing our Graduates in their respective careers. You will find our commitment to our Students to be our highest priority.
Key College has been chosen by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) as having "exceeded the ACICS Job Placement standards within the past three years.
Earn highly-specialized, technical qualifications from the comfort of your own home or office in the U.S. with Central Florida Institute of Technology (CFIT)!
Based in Winter Park FL, in the Orlando metro area, we provide a wide range of online professional development and continuing education certificate programs as well as filmmaking diploma and associate's degree courses - for working adults, lifelong learners and students ages 18+.
All programs are offered completely online, and can be taken anytime, throughout the U.S.
Recognizing that students are the primary reason that Central Florida Institute of Technology exists, we seek to provide excellent, accessible, affordable and comprehensive learning experiences.
CFIT is an educational institution that values excellence in teaching, creative production, and service that transcends the classroom with immediate benefit to students and the campus community and with enduring benefits for students and the world.
CFIT provides a means for individuals to earn affordable, competency-based degrees, diplomas, certificates and other credentials that are credible to both academic institutions and employers.
On completion of a Certificate program, students receive a Certificate of Completion worth 1.0 – 2.5 continuing education units.
Online Certificate Programs: with Continuing Education Units
• Certificate in Screenwriting
• Certificate in Digital Filmmaking
• Certificate in Digital Photography
• Certificate in Aviation Management
• Certificate in Network Engineering & Design
• Certificate in Organizational Development & Leadership
Online Diploma Program: • Digital Filmmaking Management & Entrepreneurship
Online Associate of Science (A.S.) Degree Program • Digital Filmmaking Technology & Production Management