Automotive trade school in New Jersey: Vocational training in Monmouth County, paintless dent removal certification programs in the New York metro area. Accredited auto career training, intensive weekend paintless dent removal courses in Red Bank NJ.
Paintless Dent Removal Training Center: Paintless Dent Removal Training Center in Red Bank in Monmouth County, NJ, offers a certified Paintless Dent Removal Specialist training program. Paintless Dent Repair (also known as PDR) is a technical method of completely removing minor dents, scuffs, creases, and hail damage from a vehicle without disturbing the original paint finish. This method is called "The Micro Kinetic Shrinking Process," and it is what we specialize in teaching you.
Located in Princeton, Mercer County, New Jersey, Masterex Technologies is a premier technology-savvy company providing onsite IT certification programs to our clients. These quality beginner to advanced level courses take place on Saturdays and Sundays. Masterex is a link between business and technology, offering a wide range of software services to clients all over the globe. We provide objective business advice of uncommon clarity that helps clients achieve market-leading results.
By channeling knowledge and value, coupled with our commitment to quality software services, we at Masterex Technologies Inc. have not looked back since our inception. Our growth since our inception have been phenomenal and expected growth for the current year is nearly 300%.
To succeed in today’s rapid-fire business world, you need a competitive edge. To gain that edge, more and more companies are turning to Masterex to help them create business value through technology – value that translates into superior market share, revenue and profitability.
• Conveniently situated in Hamilton Township NJ, Safe Care Health School is a private vocational school providing quality training programs in the most in-demand healthcare & medical fields, including Phlebotomy Technician, Home Health Aide, Medical Assisting, & more.
• Located only 5 miles east of the state capital Trenton, we are close to many physician offices, healthcare facilities and hospitals.
• We offer a friendly and challenging learning environment with modern facilities, and aim to cater to the varying needs of each individual.
• The curriculum for many of our allied health programs was personally developed by our School Director and is approved by the State of New Jersey Board of Education.
• Safe Care Health School is licensed by Department of Education and Labor & Workforce Development New Jersey.
Student Review: "I graduated only a few weeks ago and with the school's help, I am already out, interviewing for my dream job! I am a proud graduate of Safe Care Health School. I encourage anyone looking to get into the Medical field to strongly consider them, it was truly one of the best decisions I ever made!"
Situated in Cumberland County, in south-west New Jersey, MCITC Medical Training Center is a private vocational school. We provide a range of vocational training courses including Certified Forklift Specialist, Heavy Equipment Operations, and Certified Landscape Technician.
For many years, our goal has been to ensure the complete satisfaction of every student that walks through our doors. In addition to the vocational courses, we also provide career training programs in a wide range of allied health subjects.
Our mission is to provide quality education for our students, and we specialize in hands-on training in all of our programs.
"Attending MCITC was truly a great learning experience that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new career. Trust me, by the time class is over you truly will have new skills that will help you to a new career."
- D Vales
Drake College of Business has helped prepare individuals for careers in the business world for over 100 years. Our main campus is located in Elizabeth, in Union County NJ, and we also have another campus in Newark NJ. Drake College provides an opportunity to pursue a certificate or diploma program designed to prepare individuals for careers in the allied health and information technology fields.
The basic requirement for admission to any diploma program offered by the college is that the applicant be a graduate of an accredited high school or have earned a high school equivalency diploma (GED). At our college, classes are kept small so that a great amount of individual attention can be offered. This policy will help you prepare for a good job, a goal that is foremost in the minds of administration and faculty.
• Gain certification as a spray tan professional in New Jersey through online classes from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• The world's first spray tanning academy, Aviva provides online spray tan certification programs which are convenient and flexible for students in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Trenton and throughout NJ and nationwide.
• With a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee, our web-based spray tan classes are suitable for complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals.
• Learn from the comfort of your own home or workplace. Our online spray tan courses are 3 hours in length but can be studied at your own pace with content available 24/7.
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy also provides in-class training in a host of cities throughout the United States, including in NYC and Philadelphia PA.
• Our 1-day in-class courses are hands-on, practical-based programs, while our 3-hour online courses have been specifically developed with course content available when you want it - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Aviva's online spray tan courses are designed for salon professionals, estheticians, mobile spray tanning business owners, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and complete beginners to the exciting world of professional spray tanning.
Student Review: • "The hands-on demonstration was very helpful. I learned what I was doing wrong and how not to waste product." Leslie McCoy, Spray Tan Consultant, Lipstick Beauty Lounge, East Greenbush, NY
Based in Edison, Middlesex County NJ, Think Tree Technologies is a consulting, training and placement company that provides in-house and online SAP training that gives students the skills and knowledge to launch a highly rewarding SAP career.
Think Tree Technologies is owned and managed by highly experienced SAP professionals and visionaries. Our infrastructure and experience in IT solutions, and our emphasis on quality, make us different from our competition.
We have several class rooms in our training facility and all the classes are conducted in class setting with live faculty conducting classes. For several individuals, it is not possible to attend in-class. Those students can partake in the same classes online. Our online classes are conducted by live faculty.