Automotive schools in New Jersey: Paintless dent removal training in the New York metro area, PDR technician certification program. Accredited auto body repair training, automotive trade school in Monmouth County, NJ.
Paintless Dent Removal Training Center, Red Bank: Paintless Dent Repair (also known as PDR) is a technical method of completely removing minor dents, scuffs, creases, and hail damage from a vehicle without disturbing the original paint finish. Train to become a PDR Specialist at our center in Red Bank, NJ. All of our training programs have been fully accredited by the IPDRAI (International Paintless Dent Repair Accreditation Institute). This is a booming industry and PDR technicians are always in demand. Our intensive, hands-on, one-on-one training programs will give you the power of self sufficiency.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Certified Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) Specialist training programs: - 5-day Dent Removal class
- Intensive 36-hour Weekend program
- 10-day PDR intensive training & Business Management training
- Advanced, brand-specific training
Located in Jersey City NJ, National Career Institute (NCI) offers affordable and comprehensive courses in a wide range of trade / career training fields. Courses include Clinical Medical Assistant, Electrical Assistant, General Construction, Plumber Assistant Technology, and more.
All students are eligible and encouraged to take the National Certification Exams at the completion of their selected program.
Our mission is to prepare students to meet that challenge. National Career Institute believes that every individual should have the opportunity for training that can lead to meaningful employment.
It is the firm commitment of the National Career Institute to offer skills training and employment opportunities necessary to compete in today’s changing marketplace. National Career Institute prides itself on its dynamic approach to vocational education and is committed to becoming the best career training provider in the State of New Jersey.
Based in Middlesex County, New Jersey, Magna Training is a full-service IT Training institute, specialising in Java, Android, and .NET courses. Our online and classroom-based programs are interactive, live video, and live person sessions given by professionals with many years of industry and teaching experience.
We offer many value added services to our customers including Professional Resume Preparation, mock interviews in a professional & formal setting, extended access to our systems and professional support by the instructor - all as part of the standard package.
”Your Java Training videos were excellent. Although they were limited in number the quality far exceeded what I found elsewhere.“
– Varun (Java Student)
Java / Android Courses:
- History of Java
- Java Language Fundamentals
- Java I/O ( Input/Output )
- String Object in Java
- Super Keyword in Java
- Java Nested Classes / Java Inner Classes
- Java Exception Handling
- Java Serialization
.NET Training Courses:
- Introduction to Fundamentals of Web Application
- Introduction to Visual Studio
- Introduction to .NET
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Language Fundamentals(C#/VB.Net)
- Functions and Parameters
- ASP.NET 3.5 Features
- Using Controls
• Gain certification as a spray tan professional in New Jersey through online classes from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• The world's first spray tanning academy, Aviva provides online spray tan certification programs which are convenient and flexible for students in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Trenton and throughout NJ and nationwide.
• With a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee, our web-based spray tan classes are suitable for complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals.
• Learn from the comfort of your own home or workplace. Our online spray tan courses are 3 hours in length but can be studied at your own pace with content available 24/7.
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy also provides in-class training in a host of cities throughout the United States, including in NYC and Philadelphia PA.
• Our 1-day in-class courses are hands-on, practical-based programs, while our 3-hour online courses have been specifically developed with course content available when you want it - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Aviva's online spray tan courses are designed for salon professionals, estheticians, mobile spray tanning business owners, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and complete beginners to the exciting world of professional spray tanning.
Student Review: • "The hands-on demonstration was very helpful. I learned what I was doing wrong and how not to waste product." Leslie McCoy, Spray Tan Consultant, Lipstick Beauty Lounge, East Greenbush, NY
Situated in Cumberland County, in south-west New Jersey, MCITC Medical Training Center is a private vocational school. We provide a range of vocational training courses including Certified Forklift Specialist, Heavy Equipment Operations, and Certified Landscape Technician.
For many years, our goal has been to ensure the complete satisfaction of every student that walks through our doors. In addition to the vocational courses, we also provide career training programs in a wide range of allied health subjects.
Our mission is to provide quality education for our students, and we specialize in hands-on training in all of our programs.
"Attending MCITC was truly a great learning experience that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new career. Trust me, by the time class is over you truly will have new skills that will help you to a new career."
- D Vales
• Conveniently situated in Hamilton Township NJ, Safe Care Health School is a private vocational school providing quality training programs in the most in-demand healthcare & medical fields.
• Located only 5 miles east of the state capital Trenton, we are close to many physician offices, healthcare facilities and hospitals. We offer a friendly and challenging learning environment with modern facilities, and aim to cater to the varying needs of each individual.
• We work with each student to customize an affordable payment plan if necessary.
Student Testimonial: "I graduated only a few weeks ago and with the school's help, I am already out, interviewing for my dream job! I am a proud graduate of Safe Care Health School. I encourage anyone looking to get into the Medical field to strongly consider them, it was truly one of the best decisions I ever made!"
• Within easy reach for students living in Bordentown Township, Chesterfield, Edison, Ewing, Monroe, Parlin, Pennington, Plainsboro, Princetown, Robbinsville, Allentown, West Windsor, East Windsor, Matawan, New Brunswick, North Brunswick, Middlesex County, Burlington County, Monmouth County NJ, Levittown PA, and surrounding areas.
NCTT-National Crane Training Technologies, Brigantine
Courses / Programs
Based in Brigantine, Atlantic County, New Jersey, National Crane Training Technologies sets the standard for the training and testing of crane operators and signalpersons. We endorse and prepare candidates for the NCCCO (National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators) written and practical examinations at two locations Kennelworth and Atlantic City. NCTT offers training programs for all crane types, and signalpersons. We offer on and off site training and by listening carefully to your needs we assemble a "made to order" program for you or your organization.
We provide specialized training that targets your exact needs based on your experience and qualifications. By doing so we can provide the most successful training program that our clients have come to expect. No matter what material handling equipment industry you are working NCTT programs improve safety, increase operator skill and add years to the life of your valuable equipment.
Most importantly, NCTT assures the peace of mind that your training meets all regulatory requirements of federal and state agencies. NCTT provides exceptional quality training that will serve you and your company for years to come.