Career training trade schools & vocational training in New Jersey: Vocational programs in technology, computer training, medical billing, business, hospitality courses for adults. Tech & allied healthcare training programs in Essex County NJ, close to Elizabeth, Union, East Orange.
Bright Horizon Institute, Newark: Founded in New Jersey in 2010, Bright Horizon Institute offers career-oriented programs in Downtown Newark, NJ. Bright Horizon Institute participates in Workforce Investment Act (WIA), formerly Job Training Act (JTPA) and vocational rehabilitation programs. Bright Horizon Institute has worked tirelessly to build strong relationships in the health, business, hospitality and technology industries in order to provide student with opportunity to build their career through learning and hands-on practice with the goal of getting hired in their desired field.
Our mission is to provide adult students with concentrated high quality training programs preparing them to meet the current needs of employers in various fields of health care and technology. Our goal is to equip students to apply their knowledge and skills effectively by achieving a balance between classroom learning and hands-on practice that will prepare them for a career.
- Business Analyst
- Hospitality Training
- Office Management – Computer Basics
- Computer Support Specialist
- Web Design
- Computer Java Programmer
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- SA Design, Development and advanced Technology
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
- Patient Care Technician
- Solar Panel Installer
Currently, technology rules the world and Bright Horizon Institute is training the best and brightest to meet the industry demands for employment. In structuring our education system this way, we utilize current technology to effectively support classroom instruction allowing our students, staff, faculty and administration to perform the highest caliber of skill set and professional standards.
Located in Jersey City NJ, National Career Institute (NCI) offers affordable and comprehensive courses in a wide range of trade / career training fields. Courses include Clinical Medical Assistant, Electrical Assistant, General Construction, Plumber Assistant Technology, and more.
All students are eligible and encouraged to take the National Certification Exams at the completion of their selected program.
Our mission is to prepare students to meet that challenge. National Career Institute believes that every individual should have the opportunity for training that can lead to meaningful employment.
It is the firm commitment of the National Career Institute to offer skills training and employment opportunities necessary to compete in today’s changing marketplace. National Career Institute prides itself on its dynamic approach to vocational education and is committed to becoming the best career training provider in the State of New Jersey.
Based in Red Bank, Monmouth County, NJ, Paintless Dent Removal Training Center offers a range of weekday and weekend certified Paintless Dent Removal Specialist training programs. Paintless Dent Repair (also known as PDR) is a technical method of completely removing minor dents, scuffs, creases, and hail damage from a vehicle without disturbing the original paint finish. This method is called "The Micro Kinetic Shrinking Process," and it is what we specialize in teaching.
Our intensive, hands-on, one-on-one training program will give you the power of self sufficiency. This is a booming industry and PDR technicians are always in demand. There are many paths our graduating students can take once they complete the program.
All of our training programs have been fully accredited by the IPDRAI (International Paintless Dent Repair Accreditation Institute). We are proud to announce that the accreditation agency has approved all of our programs and certificates.
Certified Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) Specialist training programs:
- 5-day Dent Removal class
- Intensive 36-hour Weekend program
- 10-day PDR intensive training & Business Management training
- Advanced, brand-specific training
Course features include:
- Hands-On Training
- Access and practical dent removal training
- Reading and using lighting
- Reading and using reflector board
- Marketing techniques
- Knockdown & hammer tool training
- Glue pulling
Established in 1987 as the Cortiva Institute - Somerset School of Massage Therapy, Cortiva has always pursued the highest standards for massage therapy education. Cortiva Institute massage schools offer Professional Massage Therapy program that is a comprehensive massage course of instruction offering massage training that bridges intellectual discipline with technical expertise. As the first massage school in NJ approved by the New Jersey Department of Education, we were also the first massage school in the state accredited by COMTA.
With the dedication, experience, and resources of Cortiva, we can offer our students and graduates both an outstanding education and a national network of career opportunities. Now after many years of consistently providing our students with excellent preparation for successful careers in massage therapy, Cortiva is entering a new phase of development.
We are excited to join Cortiva Institute, a nationwide family of distinguished massage schools with locations in Piscataway and Wall in NJ, Boston, Chicago, Crystal Lake, Phoenix, Tuscon, Seattle, Tampa in Florida and King of Prussia in Pennsylvania.
- Continuing Education Programs for Therapists
- Professional Massage Therapy Program
- Massage and Cancer Treatment Program
- Professional Ethics for Bodyworkers
- Body Mechanics
- Deep Tissue Refresher Program
- The Basics of Pregnancy Massage
- Clinical Sports Massage
- Spa Massage Program
• Gain certification as a spray tan professional in New Jersey through online classes from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• The world's first spray tanning academy, Aviva provides online spray tan certification programs which are convenient and flexible for students in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Trenton and throughout NJ and nationwide.
• With a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee, our web-based spray tan classes are suitable for complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals.
• Learn from the comfort of your own home or workplace. Our online spray tan courses are 3 hours in length but can be studied at your own pace with content available 24/7.
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy also provides in-class training in a host of cities throughout the United States, including in NYC and Philadelphia PA.
• Our 1-day in-class courses are hands-on, practical-based programs, while our 3-hour online courses have been specifically developed with course content available when you want it - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Aviva's online spray tan courses are designed for salon professionals, estheticians, mobile spray tanning business owners, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and complete beginners to the exciting world of professional spray tanning.
Student Review: • "The hands-on demonstration was very helpful. I learned what I was doing wrong and how not to waste product." Leslie McCoy, Spray Tan Consultant, Lipstick Beauty Lounge, East Greenbush, NY
• Conveniently situated in Hamilton Township NJ, Safe Care Health School is a private vocational school providing quality training programs in the most in-demand healthcare & medical fields.
• Located only 5 miles east of the state capital Trenton, we are close to many physician offices, healthcare facilities and hospitals. We offer a friendly and challenging learning environment with modern facilities, and aim to cater to the varying needs of each individual.
• We work with each student to customize an affordable payment plan if necessary.
Student Testimonial: "I graduated only a few weeks ago and with the school's help, I am already out, interviewing for my dream job! I am a proud graduate of Safe Care Health School. I encourage anyone looking to get into the Medical field to strongly consider them, it was truly one of the best decisions I ever made!"
• Within easy reach for students living in Bordentown Township, Chesterfield, Edison, Ewing, Monroe, Parlin, Pennington, Plainsboro, Princetown, Robbinsville, Allentown, West Windsor, East Windsor, Matawan, New Brunswick, North Brunswick, Middlesex County, Burlington County, Monmouth County NJ, Levittown PA, and surrounding areas.
Situated in Cumberland County, in south-west New Jersey, MCITC Medical Training Center is a private vocational school. We provide a range of vocational training courses including Certified Forklift Specialist, Heavy Equipment Operations, and Certified Landscape Technician.
For many years, our goal has been to ensure the complete satisfaction of every student that walks through our doors. In addition to the vocational courses, we also provide career training programs in a wide range of allied health subjects.
Our mission is to provide quality education for our students, and we specialize in hands-on training in all of our programs.
"Attending MCITC was truly a great learning experience that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new career. Trust me, by the time class is over you truly will have new skills that will help you to a new career."
- D Vales