Trade schools & vocational training in New Jersey: Vocational programs for adults, career training in computer technology, medical billing, hospitality, business training courses. Tech & allied healthcare programs in Essex County NJ, close to Elizabeth, Union, East Orange.
Bright Horizon Institute, Newark: Our mission is to provide adult students with concentrated high-quality training programs preparing them to meet the current needs of employers in various fields of health care, technology, business and hospitality. Our goal is to equip students to apply their knowledge and skills effectively by achieving a balance between classroom learning and hands-on practice that will prepare them for a career.
Courses / Programs:
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
- Patient Care Technician
- Business Analyst
- Office Management – Computer Basics
- Computer Support Specialist
- Web Design
- Computer Java Programmer
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- SA Design, Development and advanced Technology
- Solar Panel Installer
- Hospitality Training
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
NCTT-National Crane Training Technologies, Brigantine
Courses / Programs
Based in Brigantine, Atlantic County, New Jersey, National Crane Training Technologies sets the standard for the training and testing of crane operators and signalpersons. We endorse and prepare candidates for the NCCCO (National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators) written and practical examinations at two locations Kennelworth and Atlantic City. NCTT offers training programs for all crane types, and signalpersons. We offer on and off site training and by listening carefully to your needs we assemble a "made to order" program for you or your organization.
We provide specialized training that targets your exact needs based on your experience and qualifications. By doing so we can provide the most successful training program that our clients have come to expect. No matter what material handling equipment industry you are working NCTT programs improve safety, increase operator skill and add years to the life of your valuable equipment.
Most importantly, NCTT assures the peace of mind that your training meets all regulatory requirements of federal and state agencies. NCTT provides exceptional quality training that will serve you and your company for years to come.
• Conveniently situated in Hamilton Township NJ, Safe Care Health School is a private vocational school providing quality training programs in the most in-demand healthcare & medical fields.
• Located only 5 miles east of the state capital Trenton, we are close to many physician offices, healthcare facilities and hospitals. We offer a friendly and challenging learning environment with modern facilities, and aim to cater to the varying needs of each individual.
• We work with each student to customize an affordable payment plan if necessary.
Student Testimonial: "I graduated only a few weeks ago and with the school's help, I am already out, interviewing for my dream job! I am a proud graduate of Safe Care Health School. I encourage anyone looking to get into the Medical field to strongly consider them, it was truly one of the best decisions I ever made!"
• Within easy reach for students living in Bordentown Township, Chesterfield, Edison, Ewing, Monroe, Parlin, Pennington, Plainsboro, Princetown, Robbinsville, Allentown, West Windsor, East Windsor, Matawan, New Brunswick, North Brunswick, Middlesex County, Burlington County, Monmouth County NJ, Levittown PA, and surrounding areas.
Conveniently located in a newly renovated facility in Edison, NJ, Q2Q Computer Technical Serivices provides an extensive range of IT training courses from basic to advanced level on Microsoft Windows Systems and Applications. We offer you a chance to improve your business, personal, and professional skills, or simply to learn about computers and their applications at your own time and convenience.
Our classes are available throughout the year in short sessions to fit your busy schedule. Our training method is hassle free so there is no rush to complete any classes, you can take as much or as little time as necessary so you get most of out of each session.
Our instructors are Certified Professionals who provide personal attention and supervision to prepare you for the growing demands of today’s work environment.
- Computer Hardware-Software Fundamentals / Software Installation
- Computer Boot up BIOS and Advanced Options
- Internet, Web Browsers, Search Engines, and Wireless setup
- Windows Operating Systems: XP, Vista, 7, and 8
- Printer Installation: Officejet, Deskjet, and Laser jet
- Networking Essentials -Computer and Information Security
- Microsoft Office Courses: Word ,Excel, and Powerpoint
Based in Red Bank, Monmouth County, NJ, Paintless Dent Removal Training Center offers a range of weekday and weekend certified Paintless Dent Removal Specialist training programs. Paintless Dent Repair (also known as PDR) is a technical method of completely removing minor dents, scuffs, creases, and hail damage from a vehicle without disturbing the original paint finish. This method is called "The Micro Kinetic Shrinking Process," and it is what we specialize in teaching.
Our intensive, hands-on, one-on-one training program will give you the power of self sufficiency. This is a booming industry and PDR technicians are always in demand. There are many paths our graduating students can take once they complete the program.
All of our training programs have been fully accredited by the IPDRAI (International Paintless Dent Repair Accreditation Institute). We are proud to announce that the accreditation agency has approved all of our programs and certificates.
Certified Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) Specialist training programs:
- 5-day Dent Removal class
- Intensive 36-hour Weekend program
- 10-day PDR intensive training & Business Management training
- Advanced, brand-specific training
Course features include:
- Hands-On Training
- Access and practical dent removal training
- Reading and using lighting
- Reading and using reflector board
- Marketing techniques
- Knockdown & hammer tool training
- Glue pulling
Situated in Cumberland County, in south-west New Jersey, MCITC Medical Training Center is a private vocational school. We provide a range of vocational training courses including Certified Forklift Specialist, Heavy Equipment Operations, and Certified Landscape Technician.
For many years, our goal has been to ensure the complete satisfaction of every student that walks through our doors. In addition to the vocational courses, we also provide career training programs in a wide range of allied health subjects.
Our mission is to provide quality education for our students, and we specialize in hands-on training in all of our programs.
"Attending MCITC was truly a great learning experience that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new career. Trust me, by the time class is over you truly will have new skills that will help you to a new career."
- D Vales
Located in Jersey City NJ, National Career Institute (NCI) offers affordable and comprehensive courses in a wide range of trade / career training fields. Courses include Clinical Medical Assistant, Electrical Assistant, General Construction, Plumber Assistant Technology, and more.
All students are eligible and encouraged to take the National Certification Exams at the completion of their selected program.
Our mission is to prepare students to meet that challenge. National Career Institute believes that every individual should have the opportunity for training that can lead to meaningful employment.
It is the firm commitment of the National Career Institute to offer skills training and employment opportunities necessary to compete in today’s changing marketplace. National Career Institute prides itself on its dynamic approach to vocational education and is committed to becoming the best career training provider in the State of New Jersey.