Trade & Technical Career Schools in New Jersey: Crane operator training school offering certification programs & NCCCO exam preparation. Signalperson training & tower crane operator training in Atlantic City–Hammonton NJ metro area.
NCTT-National Crane Training Technologies, Brigantine: Based in Brigantine, Atlantic County, New Jersey, National Crane Training Technologies sets the standard for the training and testing of crane operators and signalpersons. We endorse and prepare candidates for the NCCCO (National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators) written and practical examinations at two locations Kennelworth and Atlantic City. NCTT offers training programs for all crane types, and signalpersons. We offer on and off site training and by listening carefully to your needs we assemble a "made to order" program for you or your organization.
Our staff of instructors are all NCCCO certified crane operators. Our instructors are dedicated to delivering the most up to date information available with our instructors having the experience of over 130 years. It helps to ensure you will be getting the credible instruction our clients have come to expect.
Our staff continually monitors the construction industry and notifies our clients of the most recent updates with OSHA , ANSI , ASME ,and NCCCO. In order to stay in compliance with today's standards and future federal and state requirements it is essential that crane operators be certified.
Career-Specific Training Programs: We provide specialized training that targets your exact needs based on your experience and qualifications. By doing so we can provide the most successful training program that our clients have come to expect. No matter what material handling equipment industry you are working NCTT programs improve safety, increase operator skill and add years to the life of your valuable equipment.
National Crane Training Tech fully endorses the National Certification Program offered by The National Commission for The Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO)
Crane Operator & Signalpersons Training Programs: We provide Training Programs for the NCCCO (National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators) written and practical examinations at two locations Kennelworth and Atlantic City in NJ
- Training programs for all crane types and signalpersons
- Written and practical examinations
- 2-week Certification Programs
Established in 1987 as the Cortiva Institute - Somerset School of Massage Therapy, Cortiva has always pursued the highest standards for massage therapy education. Cortiva Institute massage schools offer Professional Massage Therapy program that is a comprehensive massage course of instruction offering massage training that bridges intellectual discipline with technical expertise. As the first massage school in NJ approved by the New Jersey Department of Education, we were also the first massage school in the state accredited by COMTA.
With the dedication, experience, and resources of Cortiva, we can offer our students and graduates both an outstanding education and a national network of career opportunities. Now after many years of consistently providing our students with excellent preparation for successful careers in massage therapy, Cortiva is entering a new phase of development.
We are excited to join Cortiva Institute, a nationwide family of distinguished massage schools with locations in Piscataway and Wall in NJ, Boston, Chicago, Crystal Lake, Phoenix, Tuscon, Seattle, Tampa in Florida and King of Prussia in Pennsylvania.
- Continuing Education Programs for Therapists
- Professional Massage Therapy Program
- Massage and Cancer Treatment Program
- Professional Ethics for Bodyworkers
- Body Mechanics
- Deep Tissue Refresher Program
- The Basics of Pregnancy Massage
- Clinical Sports Massage
- Spa Massage Program
Located in Jersey City NJ, National Career Institute (NCI) offers affordable and comprehensive courses in a wide range of trade / career training fields. Courses include Clinical Medical Assistant, Electrical Assistant, General Construction, Plumber Assistant Technology, and more.
All students are eligible and encouraged to take the National Certification Exams at the completion of their selected program.
Our mission is to prepare students to meet that challenge. National Career Institute believes that every individual should have the opportunity for training that can lead to meaningful employment.
It is the firm commitment of the National Career Institute to offer skills training and employment opportunities necessary to compete in today’s changing marketplace. National Career Institute prides itself on its dynamic approach to vocational education and is committed to becoming the best career training provider in the State of New Jersey.
Founded in New Jersey in 2010, Bright Horizon Institute offers career-oriented programs in Downtown Newark, NJ.
Bright Horizon Institute participates in Workforce Investment Act (WIA), formerly Job Training Act (JTPA) and vocational rehabilitation programs.
Bright Horizon Institute has worked tirelessly to build strong relationships in the health and technology industries in order to provide student with opportunity to build their career through learning and hands-on practice with the goal of getting hired in their desired field.
Currently technology rules the world and Bright Horizon Institute is training the best and brightest to meet the industry demands for employment.
Our mission is to provide adult students with concentrated high-quality training programs preparing them to meet the current needs of employers in various fields of health care and technology.
Our goal is to equip students to apply their knowledge and skills effectively by achieving a balance between classroom learning and hands-on practice that will prepare them for a career.
• Conveniently situated in Hamilton Township NJ, Safe Care Health School is a private vocational school providing quality training programs in the most in-demand healthcare & medical fields.
• Located only 5 miles east of the state capital Trenton, we are close to many physician offices, healthcare facilities and hospitals. We offer a friendly and challenging learning environment with modern facilities, and aim to cater to the varying needs of each individual.
• We work with each student to customize an affordable payment plan if necessary.
Student Testimonial: "I graduated only a few weeks ago and with the school's help, I am already out, interviewing for my dream job! I am a proud graduate of Safe Care Health School. I encourage anyone looking to get into the Medical field to strongly consider them, it was truly one of the best decisions I ever made!"
• Within easy reach for students living in Bordentown Township, Chesterfield, Edison, Ewing, Monroe, Parlin, Pennington, Plainsboro, Princetown, Robbinsville, Allentown, West Windsor, East Windsor, Matawan, New Brunswick, North Brunswick, Middlesex County, Burlington County, Monmouth County NJ, Levittown PA, and surrounding areas.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in New Jersey, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Located in Princeton, Mercer County, New Jersey, Masterex Technologies is a premier technology-savvy company providing onsite IT certification programs to our clients. These quality beginner to advanced level courses take place on Saturdays and Sundays. Masterex is a link between business and technology, offering a wide range of software services to clients all over the globe. We provide objective business advice of uncommon clarity that helps clients achieve market-leading results.
By channeling knowledge and value, coupled with our commitment to quality software services, we at Masterex Technologies Inc. have not looked back since our inception. Our growth since our inception have been phenomenal and expected growth for the current year is nearly 300%.
To succeed in today’s rapid-fire business world, you need a competitive edge. To gain that edge, more and more companies are turning to Masterex to help them create business value through technology – value that translates into superior market share, revenue and profitability.