Colleges in Newark: Career schools, tech training schools, liberal arts programs, associate degree, bachelor's & master's degrees, find diploma & certificate courses, technical certification programs, evening classes. Apply to colleges in New Jersey
• Gain certification as a spray tan professional in New Jersey through online classes from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• The world's first spray tanning academy, Aviva provides online spray tan certification programs which are convenient and flexible for students in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Trenton and throughout NJ and nationwide.
• With a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee, our web-based spray tan classes are suitable for complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals.
• Learn from the comfort of your own home or workplace. Our online spray tan courses are 3 hours in length but can be studied at your own pace with content available 24/7.
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy also provides in-class training in a host of cities throughout the United States, including in NYC and Philadelphia PA.
• Our 1-day in-class courses are hands-on, practical-based programs, while our 3-hour online courses have been specifically developed with course content available when you want it - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Aviva's online spray tan courses are designed for salon professionals, estheticians, mobile spray tanning business owners, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and complete beginners to the exciting world of professional spray tanning.
Student Review: • "The hands-on demonstration was very helpful. I learned what I was doing wrong and how not to waste product." Leslie McCoy, Spray Tan Consultant, Lipstick Beauty Lounge, East Greenbush, NY
2.New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in New Jersey, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Founded in New Jersey in 2010, Bright Horizon Institute offers career-oriented programs in Downtown Newark, NJ.
Bright Horizon Institute participates in Workforce Investment Act (WIA), formerly Job Training Act (JTPA) and vocational rehabilitation programs.
Bright Horizon Institute has worked tirelessly to build strong relationships in the health and technology industries in order to provide student with opportunity to build their career through learning and hands-on practice with the goal of getting hired in their desired field.
Currently technology rules the world and Bright Horizon Institute is training the best and brightest to meet the industry demands for employment.
Our mission is to provide adult students with concentrated high-quality training programs preparing them to meet the current needs of employers in various fields of health care and technology.
Our goal is to equip students to apply their knowledge and skills effectively by achieving a balance between classroom learning and hands-on practice that will prepare them for a career.
- Business Analyst
- Hospitality Training
- Office Management – Computer Basics
- Computer Support Specialist
- Web Design
- Computer Java Programmer
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- SA Design, Development and advanced Technology
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
- Patient Care Technician
- Solar Panel Installer
Drake College of Business has helped prepare individuals for careers in the business world for over 100 years. Our main campus is located in Elizabeth, in Union County NJ, and we also have another campus in Newark NJ. Drake College provides an opportunity to pursue a certificate or diploma program designed to prepare individuals for careers in the allied health and information technology fields.
The basic requirement for admission to any diploma program offered by the college is that the applicant be a graduate of an accredited high school or have earned a high school equivalency diploma (GED). At our college, classes are kept small so that a great amount of individual attention can be offered. This policy will help you prepare for a good job, a goal that is foremost in the minds of administration and faculty.