Drake College of Business:
Drake College of Business is a private, post secondary business school which has helped prepare individuals for careers in the business world for over 100 years. Our main campus is located in Elizabeth, in Union County NJ, and we also have another campus in Newark NJ. Drake College provides an opportunity to pursue a certificate or diploma program which is designed to prepare individuals for careers in the allied health and computer related fields. The basic requirement for admission to any diploma program offered by the college is that the applicant be a graduate of an accredited high school or have earned a high school equivalency diploma (GED).
Drake College of Business is accreditated by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas. The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education.
Drake College of Business, provides training for its students designed to prepare them for entry level employment in the medical technology and computer related job clusters. The programs of instruction take into consideration the technological developments occurring in the business and health career working environments and are updated on a continuing basis to reflect those developments.
- The objectives of the instition's training programs are to make all students proficient in the skilled as well as the related subject areas as listed for each one in its official school catalog; to train all students to the levels required for eligibilty to graduate; and to ensure that their skills are employable ones, which will enable the institution to place them in the fields or related job fields for which they have been trained.
- In addition to developing the proficiencies necessary to perform in an employment atmosphere, Drake College of Business also believes in helping its students to develop and improve their personal and social attitudes and values, so that they possess a mature understanding which is essential to a constructive adult life.
Small Class Sizes:
At our college, classes are kept small so that a great amount of individual attention can be offered. This policy will help you prepare for a good job, a goal that is foremost in the minds of administration and faculty.
The basic requirement for admission to any diploma program offered by the college is that the applicant be a graduate of an accredited high school or have earned a high school equivalency diploma (GED).
- Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Diploma Program:
This program is designed to provide students with entry level skills required in today's business office.
- Medical Office Technology (MOT) Certificate Program:
This program has been designed for students who seek an entry level position in the allied health field.
- Dental Assisting Certificate Program:
This is for students interested in a career as a dental assistant.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 125 Broad Street, Elizabeth, 07102, Newark, New Jersey , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.